Trivia question of the day for adults free online general knowledge quiz with answers GK trivia printable test is live now! This Trivia question of the day for adults general knowledge quiz and answers will entertain a reader with a variety of useful information and facts related to general knowledge that we usually need in every walk of life.
We assure, if you go through properly in these general knowledge trivia question of the day for adults GK quiz and answers, you will be able to learn many new things that you would not know earlier. Solving general knowledge trivia question of the day for adults GK printable trivia will provide reader confidence as well as fun while learning. What you learn today will definitely boost your conscience tomorrow, since knowledge is power.
Let’s solve the general knowledge trivia question of the day for adults below and improve your level of understanding!
Trivia question of the day for adults
1. What is Lapsang souchong?
a black tea
2. What is a Cask?
A barrel or cask is a hollow cylindrical container
3. What is Wensleydale?
4. Who is the king in Daniel 6?
5. What is the Altai breed?
6. Mattha is a beverage that originated in which region?
7. Who was an Egyptian queen, the mother of King Taharqa and probably the wife of King Piye?
8. What is Chlamydoselachus africana?
Southern African frilled shark
9. What is Cancer?
Cancer is a group of diseases involving abnormal cell growth with the potential to invade or spread to other parts of the human body.
10. Which Shakespeare play has an English place name in its title?
The merry wives of Windsor
11. What is a germinated cereal grain that has been dried in a process known as “malting”?
12. Kuban River inflows to which sea?
Sea of Azov
13. What is the Alpha 2 code for South Georgia?
14. Who is Allan Ackerman?
15. In what country did stamp collecting start?
16. What is American Mammoth Jack?
American Doney breed
17. What is Sarcoma?
Cancers arising from connective tissue (i.e. bone, cartilage, fat, nerve) originating in mesenchymal cells outside of the bone marrow.
18. Pusty chicken breed is originated in which country?
19. What is Grätzer?
Beer in Poland
20. In Japan what is Yomiuri Shimbun?
Newspaper — the worlds best seller
21. What can you not mix with nitric acid?
22. Santa Ana del Valle town is located in which country?
23. What is Eos?
24. What breed is Appalachian English?
25. Thomas Edison had a phobia what was it?
26. What is the highest class of international auto racing for single-seater?
27. Which country has its Alpha 2 code ZA?
28. Abondance is a cattle breed from which country?
29. What is Kosa Biryuchyy Ostriv?
30. An Enologist studies what?
31. Solovetsky Islands is located in which region?
Onega Bay, White Sea
32. What is the national drink of Poland?
33. What is American Curl?
34. What is AeroDreams Chi-7?
Unmanned aerial vehicle (drone) in Argentina?
35. Who said, “ability is useless without opportunity”?
36. Which mosque was built in 610 in Massawa, Eritrea?
Mosque of the Companions
37. What is the pH value of nitric acid?
38. Where was Harry Houdini born?
39. Burmese Days is a famous novel written by whom in 1934?
40. What is the world’s biggest profession?
41. What is SS Amasa Stone?
42. SOS the distress message stands for what?
Nothing – NOT save our souls
43. What is Abu Abse-Dewlap?
44. What is the Alpha 3 code for South Sudan?
45. Who are Mickey Mouse’s nephews?
Mortie and Ferdie
46. In which year British Touring Car Championship was founded?
47. Tia Maria – Vodka and Coke make what cocktail?
48. What is The FIA World Endurance Championship?
An auto racing world championship
49. What is the origin country of the Abyssinian cat?
50. Name the book – first line – It was a pleasure to burn?
Fahrenheit 451 Ray Bradbury
51. What is Allier?
52. Algoma Equinox cargo ship was launched in which year?
53. Benfleet town is located in which country?
54. Of the Standard of Taste is a book by whom?
55. Suomi is the name the natives give to what country?
56. Which country has its Alpha 3 code ESP?
57. Clarence BirdsEye had what job?
58. What is the breed of Bronze?
59. Asaba International Airport is located in which country?
60. What creature has a penis 20 times the length of its body?
61. What is an American Fuzzy Lop?
62. What is the current location of the Alexandria Eschate city founded by Alexander the Great?
at or close to modern Khujand, Tajikistan
63. How many countries participated in ATP Cup (men) 2020 Tennis tournament in Australia?
64. Which airport has its ICAO code ZWAT?
Altay Airport, China
65. In what game/sport is the McRobinson shield played for?
66. Who made the painting The Sea at Les Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer in 1888?
Vincent van Gogh
67. 37% of women prefer what?
to sex, shoe, shopping
68. What is the UN Code for Swaziland?
69. Viewers will find “the longest, largest, and most complex naval battle in history: The Battle of the Atlantic” in which 2020 movie?
70. What common items in India is Round?
71. Macmillan Publishers Ltd. was founded in which year?
72. If music was played leggiero, how should it be done?
73. Who is Tlaloc?
A member of the pantheon of gods in Mexican religion
74. Where is the Nā Pali Coast State Park located?
75. Thomas Holden was the first to top what list?
FBI ten most wanted
76. What is the area of the Java Sea located in the Indian Ocean?
123,552 square miles (320,000 sq km)
77. Who was poisoned – shot – and drowned in river Neva in 1916?
78. Bentley Railway Station is located in which country?
79. KwaZulu-Natal is located in which country?
80. Who has the most followers on Instagram in 2021 after Cristiano Ronaldo?
81. What is Zona Arqueológica El Tajín?
Museum in Papantla, Mexico
82. What is the correct name for a Hawaiian Goose?
83. The James Bond literary franchise is a series of novels and short stories, first published in which year?
84. Who painted the Without Ceres and Bacchus, Venus would Freeze?
85. We have all heard Hari Krishna – what does Krishna mean?
Dark as a cloud
86. What is USS Abner Read?
87. Cecil B De Mille the film director had what middle name?
88. What is the internet country domain TLD for Namibia?
89. Which country has its UN code 752?
90. Which American actor and filmmaker was born Mark Sinclair?
91. The Commodore is a Horatio Hornblower novel written by whom?
C. S. Forester
92. Gulyas soup is a delicacy in what country?
93. Who was the Earl of Surrey jure uxoris during 1159-1202?
Hamelin de Warenne
94. What is Chapter 10-12 of the Book of Daniel?
Daniel’s final vision
95. There are more than 1500 varieties of what food?
96. Which airport has its IATA code ABC?
97. Franklin was a US state till 1796 what’s it now called?
98. What happened with RMS Lusitania?
99. What links Ocean’s 11, From Here to Eternity, Tony Rome, and Anchors Aweigh?
Films played by Frank Sinatra
100. Who was the English crime writer famous for writing the Inspector Morse series, who died in March 2017?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 120 Tennis Trivia Questions to Improve your Basic
- 80 St Patrick’s Day Trivia Questions and Answers
- 75 Food and Drink Trivia Quiz for Gourmets
- 70 Food and Drink Trivia Questions to Make Hungry
- 125 Toddler Trivia that Cute Kids Always Love to Reply
- Maths Quiz Questions Only Geniuses Could Solve
- 123 Math Trivia for Kids that Makes Children Inquisitive
- What is Best MCAT Score | FAQs | How to Score Good
- 111 Fundamental Maths Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Maths Quiz Questions with Answers Elementary
- 101 Math Trivia Questions and Answers from Basic
- 300 Maths Quiz with Answers for Practice at Home
- 77 General History Quiz As If You Experience Past
- 66 Funny True or False Questions and Answers List
- 99 Movie Trivia Quiz Only for the Crazy Fans
- 101 Random History Trivia – Discover the Unknown
- 111 Hard True or False Questions that Make You Expert
- 200 TV Show Trivia for All Ages with Evergreen Minds
- 50 True or False Trivia to Outrun Anyone You Know
- 55 Funny True or False Questions You Didn’t Know