Simple but hard trivia questions and answers printable general knowledge quiz in English free online GK quiz is precise for every general knowledge learner. People get smarter and furnished on the basis of learning storage and the capacity they have. Every learning needs application. Theoretical learning in life must reflect practically, where simple but hard trivia questions and answers printable general knowledge gives an enriched knowledge base and confidence to discuss, debate, or take right decisions on many occasions.
simple but hard trivia questions and answers random general knowledge printable GK quizzes are accumulated carefully on various topics in order to make these simple but hard trivia questions the best one for all. Wherever you are, you can easily have a look at these simple but hard trivia questions printable to pass around 60 minutes in your life and ponder over these random trivia questions and answers printable facts, again and again.
Let’s solve these simple but hard trivia questions answers printable general knowledge quizzes!
Simple but hard trivia questions
1. What is IDD?
International Direct Dialing
2. Who was Jim Bede?
An aerospace engineer
3. Who was Frank Barnwell
Chief engineer, Bristol Aeroplane Company
4. What is the Turn of the century?
in its broadest sense, refers to the transition from one century to another
5. Famous fiction A Clergyman’s Daughter was written by whom in 1935?
6. Which airport has its IATA code ABG?
7. What is the Gilded Age?
An era that occurred during the late 19th century, from the 1870s to about 1900, in United States history
8. What is HNLMS Abraham van der Hulst?
9. What was the command module of Apollo 11 lunar module Eagle in the July 1969 mission?
10. Where is San Jerónimo Tlacochahuaya town located?
11. What is GSM?
The Global System for Mobile Communications
12. Who is Joseph M. Acaba?
13. What is the internet country domain TLD for New Caledonia?
14. What is the International Calling Code for Albania?
15. What is the Alpha 2 code for Switzerland?
16. Where was Rin Tin Tin set?
Fort Apache – Arizona
17. What links STS-119, Soyuz TMA-04M, Soyuz MS-06?
Space shuttle missions
18. Who is Utixo or Tiqua?
a god of the Khoi
19. Which airport has its ICAO code OYGD?
Al Ghaydah Airport
20. The constellation Mensa has what English name?
21. What is an accessory bone or supernumerary bone?
A bone that is not normally present in the body, but can be found as a variant in a significant number of people
22. Who is a grand couturier?
A member of the French Chambre syndicale de la haute couture
23. Who painted the Hercules Killing Caucus in 1588?
24. Who said, “Experience is not what happens to a man; it is what a man does with what happens to him.”?
25. What is the more common name for Alkane?
Paraffin or Kerosene
26. The American Heart Association recommends eating fish at least how many times per week as part of a healthy diet?
at least two times
27. Surgery term “colpo-” means what?
related to the vagina
28. Who is the Patron Saint of cooks?
29. What is Kaiserschlacht?
During WWI, the German Spring offensive using armies released from the Eastern Front composed of 4 offensives, in 1918
30. Who painted the Wheatfield in 1888?
Vincent van Gogh
31. Lashkargah city is located in which province in Afghanistan?
32. What links Ygrana – Valentino and Cerruti?
Paris fashion houses
33. Which country has its Alpha 2 code SY?
Syrian Arab Republic (Syria)
34. The Warsaw Pact (WP) was signed among the Soviet Union and how many other Eastern Bloc socialist republics of Central and Eastern Europe?
35. OD international aircraft registration letters of what country?
36. Mr. Bojangles is sung by whom?
Sammy Davis Jr.
37. Who plays Stan in the 2019 film Torpedo?
Koen De Bouw
38. Hornblower in the West Indies novel is written by whom?
C. S. Forester
39. What is the palmaris longus?
a muscle visible as a small tendon
40. If you are born in March what is your Flower?
41. How many bones are there in the appendicular skeleton?
42. Philippe Pages became famous as who?
43. What percent of the human body cells are RBC?
44. Early humans started using Pigments how many years ago?
400 kya: Thousand Years Ago
45. Who composed the ballets – The Firebird and The Rite of Spring?
46. Godalming is located in which country?
47. Chloe the girl’s name means what?
48. Abadan International Airport is located in which country?
49. Who wrote the book Of the Delicacy of Taste and Passion?
50. Where could you find a rundle?
Ladder – it’s a rung
51. Where is the Headquarters of the Carcanet Press?
Manchester, United Kingdom
52. What is the Alpha 3 code for Taiwan, Republic of China?
53. On average man uses 2000 – woman 7000 what a day?
54. Where is Bralorne located?
in British Columbia, and nearby Pioneer Mine
55. Collective nouns – A Float of what?
56. What is axilla?
57. What city stands on the Hooghly river?
58. Where is Casas Grandes located?
Archaeological site in Casas Grandes, Mexico
59. English writer Aldous Huxley wrote Brave New World in which year?
60. In Romeo and Juliet what day is Juliet’s Birthday?
61. If you are in the City io Blue Mountains, what country are you in?
62. Who studies fossils?
63. Which country has its Alpha 3 code TZK?
64. How many land neighbors Afghanistan have?
65. Who was the minstrel that found Richard I imprisoned?
Blondel (De Nesle)
66. What are meninges?
In anatomy, the meninges are the three membranes that envelop the brain and spinal cord
67. Calvados or Apple Brandy and Dubonnet make what cocktail?
68. What is the origin of the name of Magnesium?
Magnesia, a district of Eastern Thessaly in Greece
69. Grand Bassam was the French Colonial capital of which country?
70. Stanley Burrell became famous as who?
71. If you are in Basbellain village, what country are you in?
72. Which Dynasty reigns Antigua and Barbuda?
House of Windsor
73. What is the most commonly used descriptive word on menus?
74. What is the correct spelling people misspell- abilty?
75. George C Scott – what does the C stand for?
76. Where is the ancient rock fortress Sigiriya or Sinhagiri located?
77. What author was the first published by Bantam paperbacks?
Mark Twain Life on the Mississippi
78. Battle of Plataea in 479 BC was a part of which conflict?
79. What is the UN Code for Tokelau?
80. In the Italian translation who is Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang?
81. US Open was founded in which year?
82. What element has its chemical formula AgIO4?
83. What is the most common sexual complaint of females over 50?
84. Which country has its passenger train named Belye nochi?
85. If you saw Cave Canem written what would you know?
Beware of the Dog
86. Palazzo Corsini, Corsini Garden is located in which country?
87. What thin net of silk or Rayon named after French place it made?
88. According to Paleontology, what is KYA?
Thousand Years Ago
89. Who was the last witness to the Crucifixion?
John the Apostle
90. It is against the law to do what to the Mayor of Paris?
Stare at Him
91. What is the fifth-largest city in Afghanistan?
92. What does a copoclephilist collect?
93. Which chemical has its chemical number 4?
94. Kārawān newspaper is in which country?
95. In Italy a man can be arrested if found wearing what?
96. Which country has its UN code 776?
97. What is Bagel toast?
98. How long can a bedbug live without food?
99. Bøfsandwich is originated in which country?
100. What is the largest moon of Saturn called?
More Free Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 Basketball Trivia Questions Answers to Learn
- 100 Baseball Trivia Quiz for the Crazy Fans
- 110 Football Trivia Questions for Authentic Fans
- 130 Olympics Trivia that Everyone Should Know
- 100 Super Bowl Trivia Questions to Evoke Surprise
- 100 Jaw-Dropping Soccer Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Dallas Cowboys Trivia for the True Fans
- 100 Harry Potter House Quiz for the Real Fans
- 200 Ocean Trivia Questions Everyone Asks
- 200 Weather Trivia Questions Every Expert Knows
- 100 Biology Trivia Questions None Should Miss
- 100 April Fools Trivia Every Intelligent Should Know
- 114 Valentines Day Trivia Everyone Should Solve
- 123 Cricket Quiz Questions and Answer for Fans
- 111 Cricket Trivia General Knowledge for All Time
- 120 NHL Quiz that Every Crazy Fan Should Solve
- 101 NHL Basic Trivia Questions for Hockey Fans
- 140 Golf Trivia Questions that Every Fan Should Know
- 55 Passover Trivia to Know All About Pesach
- 125 Tennis Quiz to Transform You As An Expert