General knowledge random quiz questions with answers in English free trivia test online quizzes printable is trending. Life will never stop and will go on, even if you stop learning. Why will you keep yourself away from learning these interesting random quiz questions with answers to general knowledge when you have great chances to learn about hundreds of facts!
Your life needs entertainment for freshness and learning for being aware of facts and information about the world. On the basis of these random quiz questions with answers to general knowledge trivia GK, you may be able to take a lead over your friend, or competition lets surprise them with concepts and facts you will be grasping from these random GK quiz questions with answers in English.
Let’s solve these random quiz questions with answers to printable GK trivia quizzes and grow a habit of continuous learning and exercise for your brain.
Random quiz questions with answers
1. What does mya mean in astronomy, geology, and paleontology?
million years ago
2. What is the other name of a high plain or a tableland?
3. Who wrote her debut novel, The Shadow Thief, when she was 13?
4. Which acid is known as aqua fortis, or “strong water”?
Nitric acid (HNO3)
5. In USA 20s Mary 50s Linda 70s Michelle what most pop 90s name?
6. What is the second novel featuring Sherlock Holmes written by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle?
The Sign of the Four (1890)
7. What is the highest mountain in Algeria?
Azao (2,158 metres (7,080 ft))
8. Many Western-style movies as well as one scene in the Game of Thrones series have been filmed in which desert?
Deserto de Tabiernas (Spain)
9. The Most Excellent Order of the British Empire was established on 4 June 1917 by whom?
King George V
10. Rich Duncan Robert Whittle Thomas Suchanek champs sport?
11. High Line Park is located in which US city?
12. Which airport has its ICAO code SVAN?
13. Djurgarden city park in Sweden name translates to what?
14. Where does the Atbarah River (Sudan) flow?
15. Hitchcock film he did not appear Lifeboat 1944 who female star?
16. What links Barentu, Ajurdet, Nakfa, Teseney, and Sebderat?
Cities in Eritrea
17. How many Grand Masters are there since the order of the British Empire was founded in 1917?
18. What is the internet country domain TLD for Montenegro?
19. What is the currency symbol of Albania?
20. What composer wrote the Pomp and Circumstance marches?
21. Which Sultan is featured in a postage stamp in Kathiri State of Seiyun?
Sultan Djaffar ibn al-Mansur
22. What is the Alpha 2 code for Slovakia?
23. UNESCO/Guillermo Cano World Press Freedom Prize was created in which year?
24. Which country has its currency Apsar?
25. International dialing codes – what country has 61 as code?
26. What is Crepundia?
27. Al Ghaydah Airport is located in which country?
28. What is The Curse of Tippecanoe?
Also known as Tecumseh’s Curse or the 20-Year Presidential Curse is the supposed pattern of deaths in office of presidents of the United States who won the US elections in years that are evenly divisible by 20, since the 1840 election.
Because of the timing of presidential elections, these are also those taking place in years ending with 0.
29. Boco Rock Wind Farm is located in which Australian state?
New South Wales
30. Which singer was known amongst other things as ‘The King of Pop’ and ‘The Gloved One’?
31. In acupuncture, how many major or primary meridians are there?
32. Advanced (Acheulean) stone tools were used by Homo erectus at what time?
33. What is the world’s largest cut and polished aquamarine?
The Dom Pedro
34. What is the mental diversion from unpleasant or boring aspects of daily life?
35. Who is the Patron Saint of Young Boys?
36. Who wrote the story of the 1964 movie Firelight?
37. Which country has its Alpha 2 code SI?
38. What is the area of the Badlands National Park< USA?
242,755.94 acres (982.4 km2)
39. Who said, “All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others”?
40. What does a carpophagous animal feed on?
41. Where do you see Double Arch?
A close-set pair of natural arches in Arches National Park in southern Grand County, Utah
42. The Prince Albert II of Monaco and UNCA Global Prize is given in which category?
43. Nigel Newton founded what publishing house in the UK?
44. Which airport has its IATA code AAX?
45. What film won the best picture Oscar in 1967?
In the heat of the night
46. Church of Santo Domingo de Guzmán in Mexico is built in which ctyle?
47. What is Abeona?
48. Who was the common Baltic god of thunder?
49. What is the Alpha 3 code for the Solomon Islands?
50. American singer Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta is best known by which stage name?
51. Who has the strongest Navy in Europe after Russia and Europe?
52. What is the most powerful warship in the world?
53. The Life of David Hume was written in which year?
54. What happened with SS Kiangya?
55. Samuel Hahnemann developed what type of therapy?
56. Calamity Jane, played by Doris Day film was released in which year?
57. Who casts David Russell in the 2018 film Kursk?
58. Who has the strongest Navy in the world in 2021?
59. What is the boiling point of Nitric acid?
60. In the Flintstones what was Betty Rubble’s maiden name?
Betty Jean McBricker
61. Who is a prominent nāgarāja or dragon king in Mahayana Buddhism?
62. Who is Quiateot?
Rain deity in the mythological traditions of the pre-Columbian and contact-era Nicarao people
63. Which country has its Alpha 3 code SOM?
64. In which language Venmurasu novel is written?
65. What does a blue flag white cross mean in motor racing?
Give way or be disqualified
66. The coco de mer, which produces a giant, dark brown seed, has been protected in which country?
67. Which compound has its molecular formula C20H14O4?
68. What is Menara?
A tree, Yellow meranti (Shorea faguetiana)
69. What is the pen name of Charles Lutwidge Dodgson, fictionist of Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland?
70. Which actor/writer presented the Crystal Maze and also wrote the Rocky Horror Picture Show?
71. What is Monocotyledons, or monocots?
Grass and grass-like flowering plants
72. What is the scientific name for Cheetah?
73. In Incan and pre-Incan mythology, who was born a falcon, but later became human?
74. What is Australopithecus anamensis?
A hominin species that lived approximately between 4.2 and 3.8 million years ago
75. Collective nouns – A train of what?
76. What is the UN Code for Sri Lanka?
77. Who is the writer of the novel Venmurasu?
78. Ali al-Hamadani got the Quran by heart at what age?
“very early boyhood”
79. What links Star Wars (1977), The Empire Strikes Back (1980), and Return of the Jedi (1983)
Films created by George Lucas
80. Who is Dolly Parton married to?
Carl Thomas Dean
81. Who is the author of the famous fantasy novel series Aegypt?
82. What links the Norwegian Sea, Caribbean Sea, Mediterranean Sea, and Hudson Bay
Seas of the Atlantic Ocean
83. Which plant has the largest monocot?
Talipot palm (Corypha umbraculifera)
84. What is the molecular formula for Sodium oxide?
85. What’s is the correct name for a female?
86. What is an Aircraft Carrier?
A naval vessel able to launch and retrieve airplanes
87. What is the Code of Urukagina (2,380–2,360 BC)?
An ancient legal code
88. What is 334?
A science-fiction novel by Thomas M. Disch
89. Grammatica artwork was crafted by whom in 1587?
90. What does the girl’s name Irene mean?
Peace – Greek
91. What is Almond Blossoms?
Painting by Vincent van Gogh
92. What links Beads. Black Star Diopside. Beryl?
93. Which country has its UN code 736?
94. Who plays Jane Norquist in the 2018 film Hunter Killer?
95. What does a CAT scan stand for?
Computerized Axial Topography
96. A science fiction novel 334 was written by Thomas M. Disch in which year?
97. What is Chapter 5 of the Book of Daniel?
98. Who gives the annual Hugo Award for best science fiction?
World Science Fiction Society
99. The Painter of Sunflowers, a painting by Paul Gauguin was created in which year?
100. In which Irish city was Terry Wogan born in August 1938?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 120 Tennis Trivia Questions to Improve your Basic
- 80 St Patrick’s Day Trivia Questions and Answers
- 75 Food and Drink Trivia Quiz for Gourmets
- 70 Food and Drink Trivia Questions to Make Hungry
- 125 Toddler Trivia that Cute Kids Always Love to Reply
- Maths Quiz Questions Only Geniuses Could Solve
- 123 Math Trivia for Kids that Makes Children Inquisitive
- What is Best MCAT Score | FAQs | How to Score Good
- 111 Fundamental Maths Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Maths Quiz Questions with Answers Elementary
- 101 Math Trivia Questions and Answers from Basic
- 300 Maths Quiz with Answers for Practice at Home
- 77 General History Quiz As If You Experience Past
- 66 Funny True or False Questions and Answers List
- 99 Movie Trivia Quiz Only for the Crazy Fans
- 101 Random History Trivia – Discover the Unknown
- 111 Hard True or False Questions that Make You Expert
- 200 TV Show Trivia for All Ages with Evergreen Minds
- 50 True or False Trivia to Outrun Anyone You Know
- 55 Funny True or False Questions You Didn’t Know