General knowledge questions easy printable trivia online is vibrant. First and first, what precisely do you mean by knowledge? This answer differs from person to person, as well as by occupation and age. If you ask a student, he will claim that his academic studies are his knowledge, whereas an adult would say that the abilities that are required for earning money are his general knowledge questions easy printable trivia. But, in reality, you can’t categorize knowledge since everything in your mind may be labeled knowledge, whether it’s for a good or bad reason. You may, for example, read many statements and opinions about general knowledge questions in easy printable trivia.
Knowing what you don’t know is the first step toward becoming skillful and then confident with the general knowledge questions easy printable trivia. Having information and being able to apply it as a skill is beneficial to you. When confronted with obstacles, you gain confidence or certainty in yourself. Being seen as a competent or skillful individual is a powerful motivation and reward with general knowledge questions easy printable trivia.
Jorge Rafael Videla and Emilio Eduardo Massera, leaders of Argentina’s Junta, were convicted to life in prison for human rights crimes in Buenos Aires in 1985. Let’s solve these general knowledge questions with easy printable trivia.
Edmond Halley reads to the Royal Society in 1684 Isaac Newton’s derivation of Kepler’s laws from his theory of gravity, which is included in the work De motu corporum in gyrum. Enjoy these general knowledge questions easy printable trivia
At Copthall Common, England, in 1810, English bare-knuckle fighter Tom Cribb defeats African-American Tom Molineaux in the 33rd round of a 40-round contest; the first interracial boxing match. FInd these general knowledge questions easy printable trivia!
General Knowledge Questions Easy Printable Trivia Quiz Free
1. Sister cities in the USA, what is in Europe?
2. Biarchedi Glacier is located in which country?
3. Which civilization’s food was to abstain from salt and chili peppers and the basic definition of fasting?
4. In 1912, Nobel Prize for Physics was awarded to Gustaf Dalén for inventing what?
Automatic regulators for gas accumulators for lighthouses and buoys
5. Which pope signs the 2nd Vatican council in 1965?
Pope Paul VI
6. Falalop is an island of the Federated States of?
7. Tula, Russia is one of the sisters of which city in New York?
8. Who was the first European to fly a powered airplane?
9. Bedford county is located in which country?
10. “Magical Mystery Tour” EP was released by which band in the UK; issued in the US as an album, including additional singles from 1967?
11. What is the current name of Guild Theatre (1925–1943), NY?
August Wilson Theatre
12. Sophie Amiach is a woman tennis player from which country?
13. Shishunaga dynasty (c. 413–345 BCE) ruled which present-day country?
14. Ha Chhu river is located in which country?
15. Which musical was closed at Shubert NYC after 300 performances in 1962?
“I Can Get It For You Wholesale”
16. Zawiya is founded in which country?
17. What was Acompsosaurus?
An extinct Crurotarsi (reptiles)
18. Built in 2020, what is the name of the statue of Hanuman in Beside Vamsadhara River, Madapam, Andhra Pradesh, India?
Lord Hanuman Statue
19. Holkar was a clan under which dynasty once ruled in India?
20. Who succeeds Mikojan as president of the USSR in 1965?
21. Who wrote the famous allegory “Animal Farm” The pigs stand for political figures of the Russian Revolution?
22. A study in 2018, the glaciers cover an area of about 630 square kilometers or 1.64% of which country’s total land area?
23. Built in 610–590 BC, what is the figure monolith name, located at Delos, Greek isles?
Colossus of the Naxians
24. Jekyll Island is located in which US state?
25. Which musical was closed at Uris Theater NYC after 296 performances in 1973?
26. What is the former name of Belasco Theatre, NY?
Stuyvesant Theatre (1907–1910)
27. Duncombe Park NNR is a National nature reserve in which country?
England (North Yorkshire)
28. Which country has the Nordic Cross Flag?
29. In 2015, the Stranded Assets Programme at which university published Stranded Assets and Subcritical Coal report analyzing inter alia carbon intensity of subcritical coal-fired power stations?
University of Oxford’s Smith School of Enterprise and the Environment
30. 114-day newspaper strike begins in which city in 1962?
31. Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, and Eswatini (Swaziland) border with which common country?
32. New Zealand country name is of which origin?
33. CCS under the Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) have been dropped at the climate change talks in Poznan in which year?
34. As per the report of the University of Oxford’s Smith School of Enterprise and the Environment 2015, what is the CO2 intensity (kg/kWh) of the Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand?
35. United Airlines crashes at Chicago’s Midway Airport killing 45 in which year?
36. Hoogeveen city is located in which country?
37. After being tortured and humiliated by his babysitter, a ten-year-old boy is put under the care of two fairy godparents, who can grant him almost any wish, which leads to dire consequences – in which children cartoon?
Fairly OddParents (2001–2017)
38. Chelsea Theater Center, founded in 1965 by Robert Kalfin, later closed is located in which city?
39. What was a diplomatic conference held between a number of European powers, principally Great Britain and Spain, between 14 June 1728 and July 1729 in the French town of Soissons?
The Congress of Soissons
40. Abe Burrows’ which musical was premiered in NYC in 1965?
41. Who defeated the Persian Empire?
Alexander the Great
42. All books and films published in 1925 enter the public domain in the United States in which year?
43. Which cricket ground in Australia has hosted the most List A games?
Melbourne Cricket Ground
44. Canada has what percent of total water of the Earth?
45. Attempted coup in which country in 1962, controlled by British
46. What is the lowest point of Angola?
South Atlantic Ocean
47. What is the date of the acquisition of sovereignty of Burundi?
1 July 1962
48. Sedudu ruled to belong to Botswana rather than which country by the International Court of Justice?
49. Who ranks #6 in the world’s most admired man in YouGov’s international survey in 2021?
50. Head of the Catholic Church in Ireland Cardinal William Conway publishes a pamphlet on what topic in 1970?
Segregation in education in Northern Ireland
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 Tricky General Knowledge Questions Answers Trivia Quiz
- 100 Random Pub General Knowledge Quiz Questions Printable
- 100 Unusual Family General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions
- 100 Difficult General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Free
- 100 Common Quiz General Knowledge Questions Random
- 100 Simple but Hard Trivia GK Free Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Adult GK Quiz Questions and Answers Printable Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge National Trivia Day Questions Quiz
- 100 Great General Knowledge Questions Answers Trivia Quiz
- 100 Daily Trivia Question of the Day Free Printable GK Quiz
- 100 Trivia Question of the Day for Adults GK Quiz Printable
- 100 Team Trivia Question of the Day General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 GK Trivia Questions of the Day General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Trivial Pursuit GK Questions Answers Free Quiz
- 100 Random Quiz Questions with Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Random Knowledge Quiz GK Questions and Answers
- 100 GK Quiz Questions and Answers in English Quiz Printable
- 100 Unusual General Knowledge Questions Printable Quiz
- 100 Unusual Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Unusual General Knowledge Quiz Rounds and Answers