100 daily trivia question of the day general knowledge quiz in English GK free online test printable answer quizzes is on board now! There is no end to learning general knowledge, whereas a daily trivia question of the day general knowledge quiz in English could be a good selection to pick the top hundred questions and place them to the readers free with immense scholarly value.
Life is valuable. Ornamentation, achievement, and success make us pleased and happy. There are many examples in the history of vigor, mettle, and talent. Prove your caliber by practicing daily trivia questions of the day. These general knowledge daily trivia question of the day quiz answers are appropriate for everyone who is a crazy fan of GK practice online.
Let’s solve these daily trivia question of the day general knowledge quiz and if you find these daily trivia question of the day worthy, share them with others.
Daily trivia question of the day
1. Who was the Queen and wife of Amenemhat III in ancient Egypt?
2. What is the largest river in California?
3. What are Porpoises?
A group of fully aquatic marine mammals, similar in appearance to a dolphin
4. What is Lymphoma?
Cancer arises from immature cells that originate in the bone marrow, mature into the immune system and the blood
5. Breakfast at Tiffany’s – famous film – who wrote the book?
6. In which continent Altai mountain located?
7. What is Sleight of hand?
Fine motor skills when used by performing artists in different art forms to entertain or manipulate.
8. What was David Phelps Abbott?
An American magician, author, and inventor
9. Don River inflows to which sea?
Sea of Azov
10. What is Aegidienberger?
11. What is NASCAR?
The National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, LLC, is an American auto racing company
12. Who sea animal belongs to the superorder Selachimorpha in the subclass Elasmobranchii, in the class Chondrichthyes?
13. Where did Thomas Jefferson write the part of the Declaration of Independence?
in a Philadelphia Tavern
14. Who was a pharaoh of Canaanite descent from the 14th Dynasty possibly identical to ‘Ammu?
15. What is the pH of Malic acid?
16. Homage to Catalonia is a famous novel written by whom in 1938?
17. What is MV Algosteel?
18. Which is believed to be the first mosque in the world built by the companions of prophet Muhammad in the 7th century?
Mosque of the Companions (Eritrea)
19. Abar was a Queen in which Egyptian dynasty?
20. Beltring town is located in which country?
21. What breed is an Angeln Saddleback?
22. MV Algosoo cargo ship was launched in which year?
23. Who are the founders of the Penguin Random House LLC.?
Bennett Cerf, Donald S. Klopfer, and Christopher Coombes
24. What is Monte Albán?
archaeological site in Santa Cruz, Mexico
25. Rice-Kellogg invented what in 1924?
26. What is Altex?
27. The Fool in French and the Runner in German what in English?
Chess Bishop – Fou — Laufer
28. Trinitrotoluene (TNT) and oxidizing metals are made from which acid?
29. San Juan Guelavía town is located in which country?
30. Name only nonelectrical musical instrument invented 20th cent?
31. Who is Sarna Burhi?
goddess of Sal tree gloves, water, plant life in India and Bangladesh
32. In Cockney rhyming slang what is a butcher (butcher’s hook)?
33. Which country has its UN code 762?
34. Who plotted to kill Daniel in the Bible?
35. What is Tactvs?
Artwork by Cornelis Drebbel
36. The Sacred Monument is located in which country?
37. What is the second largest sea of the Atlantic Ocean?
38. Who is the richest footballer in the world?
Lionel Messi, Barcelona
39. Where does the Scotch Whisky originate?
40. Ennio Morricone wrote the music for what film series Good bad ugly etc?
41. Ankamali pig breed is originated in which country?
42. In Saskatchewan it is illegal to watch what if drinking booze?
Strippers — Exotic Dancers
43. Bentham Railway Station is located in which country?
44. What HMS Abigail?
45. There are more what in Italy than Canadians in Canada?
46. What is the UN Code for Taiwan, Republic of China?
47. The largest mosque of Afghanistan Abdul Rahman Mosque was founded in which year?
48. The Essential Philosophical Works is a book by whom?
49. Corzetti is what shaped pasta?
50. Which airport has its IATA code ABA?
Abakan International Airport
51. What are Dispatch boats?
small boats, and sometimes large ships, tasked to carry military dispatches from ship to ship or from ship to shore
52. What was Affirmed?
U.S. Triple Crown winner Thoroughbred in 1978
53. How many teams participate in the Hopman Cup tennis tournament held in Australia?
54. Which airport has its ICAO code EKAH?
Aarhus Airport, Denmark
55. Transylvanian people believed sleeping with what was dangerous?
56. What is Aachen Lacquer Shield Owl?
57. In Bavaria what is defined as a staple food?
58. What is the internet country domain TLD for Mozambique?
59. Which country has its Alpha 3 code SJM?
Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
60. New Orleans USA – Southampton GB same nick football team?
61. What is the Triple Crown?
Triple Crown of Thoroughbred Racing, a series of horse races for three-year-old Thoroughbreds in the USA
62. What is Sea Cloud?
63. What links Mildrid Harris, Lita Grey, Paulette Goddard, and Oona O’Neill?
Charlie Chaplains wives
64. What is called the “World Cup of Tennis” by the organizers?
65. What is the only bone in the body unattached to any other bone?
Hyoid in throat
66. Who was the 3rd Earl of Salisbury jure uxoris during 1196-1226?
67. What city stands on the Maas River?
68. Albacete Airport is located in which country?
69. Which famous annual literary award for the best science fiction or fantasy works has its Ceremony date August 28, 2021?
70. Who is the most Facebook fans football player as of June 2021 after Cristiano Ronaldo?
71. What is the Alpha 3 code for Suriname?
72. 80% of vibrator using English women don’t do what with it?
73. Who made the painting Sunflowers?
Vincent van Gogh
74. 2020 film Greyhound is adopted from which novel?
The Good Shepherd by C. S. Forester
75. In Portland Maine it is illegal to put what under a girl’s chin?
76. What is Amel (UAV)?
Unmanned aerial vehicle (drone) in Algeria?
77. What is the genre of The Adventures of Doctor Eszterhazy written by Avram Davidson?
A collection of historical mystery fantasy short stories
78. What is Aegean?
79. Abyssinian donkey breed is originated from which country?
80. Which actor, famous for starring in ‘Last of the Summer Wine’, was also the voice of Wallace in the Wallace and Gromit films?
81. Sigmund Freud had a phobia – what was he afraid of?
82. Lord Hornblower is a Horatio Hornblower novel written by whom?
C. S. Forester
83. My Way is a song by whom?
84. Science fiction 1632 series is written by whom?
85. Which country has its Alpha 2 code SD?
86. What is Norfolk Black?
87. Mr. Spock’s blood was green – but what group?
T – Negative
88. What is Streicher?
89. What is the origin country of an Abyssinian cat?
90. What is the name of Kim Kardashian’s eldest child?
91. What is Brânză de coșuleț?
92. English novelist George Orwell died in which year?
1950 (47 years)
93. What is the Alpha 2 code for Sri Lanka?
94. What does cobby mean?
(of horses, dogs, and other animals) shortish and thickset; stocky
95. What dropped a second atomic bomb on Nagasaki, Japan?
96. Abergele is a cattle breed from which country?
97. How many parts are there in the fantasy novel Aegypt novel series?
98. Khasaki chicken breed is originated in which country?
99. Who was the winner of the first-ever UK series of ‘I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!’?
100. Who is the author of the fantasy novel – Acacia: The War With The Mein?
David Anthony Durham
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 120 Tennis Trivia Questions to Improve your Basic
- 80 St Patrick’s Day Trivia Questions and Answers
- 75 Food and Drink Trivia Quiz for Gourmets
- 70 Food and Drink Trivia Questions to Make Hungry
- 125 Toddler Trivia that Cute Kids Always Love to Reply
- Maths Quiz Questions Only Geniuses Could Solve
- 123 Math Trivia for Kids that Makes Children Inquisitive
- What is Best MCAT Score | FAQs | How to Score Good
- 111 Fundamental Maths Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Maths Quiz Questions with Answers Elementary
- 101 Math Trivia Questions and Answers from Basic
- 300 Maths Quiz with Answers for Practice at Home
- 77 General History Quiz As If You Experience Past
- 66 Funny True or False Questions and Answers List
- 99 Movie Trivia Quiz Only for the Crazy Fans
- 101 Random History Trivia – Discover the Unknown
- 111 Hard True or False Questions that Make You Expert
- 200 TV Show Trivia for All Ages with Evergreen Minds
- 50 True or False Trivia to Outrun Anyone You Know
- 55 Funny True or False Questions You Didn’t Know