Tricky general knowledge questions in English GK free online trivia test quiz answer printable is full of crucial facts and information. Tricky general knowledge questions in English are appropriate for everyone from any faculty and with any level of merit. There is no of learning, keep going with the right materials you have on the internet.
Tricky general knowledge questions answers GK trivia free online are full of jaw-dropping facts, useful information, and nail-biting challenges and suspense. Invest 60 minutes for these tricky general knowledge questions from your valuable time in order to improve your learning and knowledge base for a lifetime. This tricky general knowledge questions quiz is not the only one you should pursue, there are many more tricky general knowledge questions quizzes and valuable content here on this website, and all for free for the sake of your education.
Be the first among your friends and competitors to solve tricky general knowledge questions!
Tricky general knowledge questions
1. What does the Program management view name in business?
2. What contains six out of seven of the world’s sea turtle species?
3. What does 1H mean in business?
4. What is Acinetobacter baumannii?
5. What does the boy’s name Neil mean?
Champion – Irish
6. What is the capital and the largest city of Portugal?
7. Where do you find White-faced whistling duck?
Africa, South America
8. Anime Festival Orlando is originated in which US state?
9. What is the fear of darkness?
10. What is The Guam rail?
a species of flightless bird
11. The two main types of human skin are what?
Glabrous skin, and hair-bearing skin
12. What is the only festival of exclusively Portuguese cinema, held in Coimbra, Portugal?
Caminhos do Cinema Português
13. Who was Rudolf Gottfried Arndt?
a German psychiatrist
14. What is the trivial name for Aves?
15. What is the floral emblem of New South Wales?
New South Wales Waratah (Telopea speciosissima)
16. What is the common name of Okra or Okro?
17. What is the national flower of Mauritius?
18. When was the Federation of Australia took place?
19. What is Affenpinscher?
20. What US President said, “I Promise instead of I swear inaugurate.”?
Richard M Nixon
21. What is a Caterpillar tractor?
22. Hemostatic instruments are used in where?
23. In which book Hume emphasizes the point that God’s being is “so different, and so much superior”?
David Hume on God
24. What does Accommodation mean in Wobbly lingo?
Local freight train
25. What pop singer was born in Lucknow, India?
26. Who established his band, The Pack?
27. Korean dictionary Woori Mal Saem, 2017 has how many words in it?
28. Famous book Plain Murder was written by whom?
C. S. Forester
29. What is Achatina?
30. What was the name of the last silent movie made in 1929?
The Four Feathers
31. What does IWW mean?
Industrial Workers of the World
32. Who casts Robinson in the 2014 thriller adventure film Black Sea?
33. Who sings the song “The Preacher and the Slave”?
34. What is UIC?
International Union of Railways (UIC, French: Union internationale des chemins de fer)
35. Whose original name was Jasper?
Tom – From Tom and Jerry
36. What is Araucaria cunninghamii?
37. Who is the artist of the famous painting Courtesan: after Eisen?
Vincent van Gogh
38. Jargon enriches everyday vocabulary with meaningful content and can potentially become a what?
39. What is Abacus in architecture?
A flat slab forming the uppermost member or division of the capital of a column
40. What is banned by law in Japanese restaurants?
41. Which country has its UN code 581?
US Minor Outlying Islands
42. Who crafted the famous artwork Annunciation in 1594?
43. Which airport has its IATA code ABL?
Ambler Airport (FAA: AFM)
44. What is the rail transport network size of the USA?
45. Who rode a horse called Magnolia?
46. What is the language of an informal register?
47. What is HMS Abundance?
Royal navy ship
48. Zombieland: Double Tap is a 2019 American post-apocalyptic zombie comedy film directed by whom?
49. What is a sanding block?
a block used to hold sandpaper
50. Graham Kerr became famous under what nickname?
51. What is the UN Code for the United States of America?
52. Waigeo is an island located in which country?
53. What is the national bird of the United States?
The bald eagle
54. What is the namesake USA has for a place according to Kabul, Afghanistan?
55. Where was Keanu Reeves born?
Beirut – Lebanon
56. Which airport has its ICAO code OIAA?
Abadan International Airport
57. In The film Reservoir Dogs what song was discussed at the start?
Like a Virgin — Madonna
58. What is Pekingese?
59. Sorong city is located in which country?
West Papua, Indonesia
60. What country issued a banana-shaped stamp?
61. Which country has its Alpha 3 code TUV?
62. A Quidnunc is a what – from the Latin Quidnunc what now?
Gossip – used to be all Politicians
63. Which country has Aboisso Airport?
64. Where do you find Gabon nut?
in the Democratic Republic of Congo, Nigeria, and Sierra Leone.
65. What countries national anthem is The Patriotic Song?
66. What is Abbott’s babbler?
67. What is French polishing?
a finishing method of applying many thin coats of shellac using a rubbing pad, yielding a very fine glossy finish.
68. In Australia what is a Willy-Willy?
69. What is Bolojo?
70. In Louisiana what personal act is illegal in public?
71. A Hanging is 1931 easy written by whom?
72. What is the Alpha 3 code for the Turks and Caicos Islands?
73. The Swaythling Cup is played for in what sport?
74. What is the internet country domain TLD for Niue?
75. Collective nouns – A suite of what?
76. What does 1.e4 Nc6 2.d4 d5 3.exd5 Nb4 moves call in chess?
Aachen Gambit of the Nimzowitsch Defense
77. What color was Tweety Bird originally?
78. Americas (North America and South America) are named after whom?
79. How many zeros are there in a Million?
80. What breed of dog bites the most humans?
German Shepherd —Alsatian
81. Who wrote the famous novel Crome Yellow in 1921?
82. Mention a pepper named after a place.
83. What country consumes the most tea per capita?
84. Which country has its Alpha 2 code TM?
85. What links Augsburger – La Stampa – El Pais and Duma?
Newspapers Germany Italy Spain Bulgaria
86. Aga Khan University, is located in which country?
87. Bill Medley was part of what group?
The Righteous Brothers
88. Where is Coba located?
Coba is an ancient Mayan city on the Yucatán Peninsula, located in the Mexican state of Quintana Roo
89. What is 1193 Africa?
90. In Kentucky a man cannot purchase what without his wife?
91. Which Indian university is named after Mata Amritanandamayi Devi?
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
92. Where was the world’s first televised baseball game?
93. Teotitlan del Valle is a village in which country?
94. What is the current name of Rhodesia?
95. YKK Yoshida Kogyo Kabushibibaisha world’s largest makers what?
96. Where is the Headquarters of the American-British publishing company Macmillan Publishers?
97. Ashford is located in which US state?
98. What was the name of the first presidential aircraft?
99. What is the Alpha 2 code for Turkey?
100. In 1861 Dows Ginger Ale was the first to be what?
Sold in a Bottle
More Free Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 Basketball Trivia Questions Answers to Learn
- 100 Baseball Trivia Quiz for the Crazy Fans
- 110 Football Trivia Questions for Authentic Fans
- 130 Olympics Trivia that Everyone Should Know
- 100 Super Bowl Trivia Questions to Evoke Surprise
- 100 Jaw-Dropping Soccer Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Dallas Cowboys Trivia for the True Fans
- 100 Harry Potter House Quiz for the Real Fans
- 200 Ocean Trivia Questions Everyone Asks
- 200 Weather Trivia Questions Every Expert Knows
- 100 Biology Trivia Questions None Should Miss
- 100 April Fools Trivia Every Intelligent Should Know
- 114 Valentines Day Trivia Everyone Should Solve
- 123 Cricket Quiz Questions and Answer for Fans
- 111 Cricket Trivia General Knowledge for All Time
- 120 NHL Quiz that Every Crazy Fan Should Solve
- 101 NHL Basic Trivia Questions for Hockey Fans
- 140 Golf Trivia Questions that Every Fan Should Know
- 55 Passover Trivia to Know All About Pesach
- 125 Tennis Quiz to Transform You As An Expert