GK quiz questions and answers in English in English free online trivia GK quiz test printable is a way to equip yourself with versatile information in the shortest possible time. Facts and information in these GK quiz questions and answers in English general knowledge are quite fresh and informative. We assure that the reader will be able to learn many new things after solving these general knowledge GK quiz questions and answers in English.
These GK quiz questions and answers in English general knowledge prepared for young GK lovers as well as of all ages. Languages of this sort of general knowledge GK quiz questions and answers in English quizzes and questions printable are lucid and easy to understand.
Let’s solve these general knowledge GK quiz questions and answers in English with or without your friends, family, teachers, students, or competitors. Refer them to this quiz, and also, preserve these GK quiz questions and answers in English general knowledge-free quiz sets for the future.
GK quiz questions and answers in English
1. What is an inflorescence?
An inflorescence is a group or cluster of flowers arranged on a stem that is composed of the main branch
2. What is Conifer?
Cone bearing seed plant
3. What is the size of Danum Valley Conservation Area, Sabah?
4. Badlands National Park is located in which US state?
5. In the UK 3% of people store what in their fridges?
6. What is jing luo?
Acupuncture points that are not located on the fourteen major meridians but do lie in the complete nexus referred to as jing luo
7. What is a laser rangefinder, or a laser telemeter?
A rangefinder that determines the distance of objects
8. Amblin Entertainment, Inc was founded in which year?
9. What is the first directed film of Steven Spielberg?
10. Who was Bruce Forsyth’s first female assistant on the Generation Game?
11. The largest seed in the world is what?
coco de mer, the seed of a palm tree.
12. What is Biological soil crusts?
communities of living organisms on the soil surface in arid and semi-arid ecosystems.
13. What is the Zatory landrace?
14. What is the Delicate Arch?
A 52-foot-tall (16 m) freestanding natural arch located in Arches National Park, near Moab
15. What job involves walking an average of 60 miles in a 5 day week?
16. Which country has its currency Lek?
17. What is the species of Hyperion tree?
Coast redwood (Sequoia sempervirens)
18. What is the Alpha 2 code for Sierra Leone?
19. Who was the 1st President of Abkhazia during 1994–2005?
20. John Flynn invented what service in Australia?
21. Rebellion’s Artist in the World 2017 was given in which category?
22. What is the other name of Kigelia?
23. Famous Last Words is a cartoon series by whom?
24. What are Prairie dogs?
Herbivorous burrowing rodents in North America
25. Average Britain consumes 14571 what in their lifetime?
Pints of beer
26. The White River Badlands contain the largest assemblage of what?
Known late Eocene and Oligocene mammal fossils
27. Who is a fertility goddess of the Zulu religion?
Mbaba Mwana Waresa
28. What is the largest cut alexandrite weighing 65.08 carats?
29. Talipot palm is found in which country?
Sri Lanka (Ceylon)
30. What word in English has the most definitions?
31. The Houston Museum of Natural Science was founded in which year?
32. In mythology, who was the Feathered Serpent divinity of the Popol Vuh who created humanity together with the god Tepeu?
33. Which country has its Alpha 2 code SG?
34. Ararat Wind Farm is located in which Australian state?
35. Oysters can do what – according to water temperature?
36. What is a Bangle?
37. Who is the South Indian Hindu Goddess of rain?
Mariamman, also known as Marikamba
38. What is Australopithecus garhi?
A species of australopithecine in Ethiopia 2.6–2.5 million years ago (mya) during the Early Pleistocene
39. Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) recognizes how many meridians in nature?
20 meridians, cutaneous and subcutaneous
40. One of the greatest goalkeepers of all time, and was named FIFA Goalkeeper of the Year on six occasions?
41. Ronald Reagan (1980) was seriously wounded by gunshot, but survived how many years after his second term?
more than 15 years
42. What is the area of the Greenland Sea?
465,300 square miles (1,205,121 sq km)
43. Which airport has its ICAO code FAMD?
Mala Mala Airport
44. What is the Alpha 3 code for Slovakia?
45. Name USA city it’s illegal to have a nude shop dummy on display?
46. What is the internet country domain TLD for Monaco?
47. What are the Laws of Eshnunna (c. 1930 BC)?
Ancient legal codes
48. Which plant has the largest bud?
Talipot palm (Corypha umbraculifera)
49. Which compound has its molecular formula SiO2?
50. Slugs have four of them – what?
51. Artwork Rekenkunde (Aritmetica) was crafted by whom in 1587?
52. What links Calcite. Bloodstone. Carnelian?
53. Lower Paleolithic period lasted over how many years?
3 million years
54. What is The Potato Eaters?
Painting by Vincent van Gogh
55. A dog was arrested in Seville in 1983 for what crime?
56. Earliest known stone tools (Oldowan) were found in which country?
57. In Salt lake city it is illegal to carry an unwrapped what in street?
58. Allah Valley Airport is located in which country?
59. What is Chapter 8 of the Book of Daniel?
The Ram, He-Goat, and Horn
60. What is the scientific name for Dog?
Canis lupus familiaris
61. Which country has its Alpha 3 code SVN?
62. What is the German word for poison?
63. Church of Santo Domingo de Guzmán in Mexico was opened in which year?
64. Bedroom in Arles, painting by Vincent van Gogh was created in which year?
65. Who starred as Daisy in The Great Gatsby?
66. What is USS Abbot?
67. What was the name of Abraham Lincoln’s dog stabbed to death?
68. Who plays Commander Joe Glass in the 2018 film Hunter Killer?
69. Which country has its UN code 239?
South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
70. What is Owen Wilson’s middle name?
71. Which airport has its IATA code AAU?
72. Pigs can become what – like humans?
73. What happened with SS Eastland?
74. What is a skunkworks project?
A project developed by a relatively small and loosely structured group of people
75. Jacqueline Du Prey is a master on what instrument?
76. What is the molecular formula for Silver chloride?
77. In Greek mythology, Aegis was the name given to Zeus’ what?
78. What is Mercado 20 de Noviembre in Mexico?
79. What is the UN Code for Spain?
80. Alex Raymond created which comic strip character in 1934?
81. Bloomsbury Publishing is a famous publishing company in which country?
82. Who said – Remember time is money?
83. What is the biggest aircraft carrier in the world?
USS Gerald R. Ford
84. Who has the strongest Navy in Europe?
85. Who wrote the music for Showboat?
86. What country has the largest air force in 2021?
87. Who was assassinated by her own bodyguard in 1984?
88. What links Black Sea, Ghazi, Black Water, and The Enemy Below?
89. What links Nimitz Class, Gerald R Ford Class, Queen Elizabeth Class, and Admiral Kuznetsov?
90. Creed Prayer Alms Fasting Pilgrimage five pillars what religion?
91. Who said, “If it’s true that men are such beasts, this must account for the fact that most women are animal lovers.”
92. In what country is Legoland?
93. What links Luc Besson, Christophe Toulemonde, Ariel Zeitoun, Fabrice Delville, and Patrick Vandenbosch?
Producers in Kursk (2018)
94. What is the smallest aircraft carrier?
95. What links elephanta, bad-i-sad-o-bistro, oe, whuly, Zonda?
96. Pillow Talk, played by Doris Day film was released in which year?
97. Aotearoa is the Maori name for New Zealand – what’s it mean?
98. In 1754, The History of England was written by whom?
99. Richard L. Simon and M. Lincoln Schuster founded which Publishing company in the USA?
Simon & Schuster
100. Taylor Swift grew up on what type of farm?
Christmas Tree Farm
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 120 Tennis Trivia Questions to Improve your Basic
- 80 St Patrick’s Day Trivia Questions and Answers
- 75 Food and Drink Trivia Quiz for Gourmets
- 70 Food and Drink Trivia Questions to Make Hungry
- 125 Toddler Trivia that Cute Kids Always Love to Reply
- Maths Quiz Questions Only Geniuses Could Solve
- 123 Math Trivia for Kids that Makes Children Inquisitive
- What is Best MCAT Score | FAQs | How to Score Good
- 111 Fundamental Maths Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Maths Quiz Questions with Answers Elementary
- 101 Math Trivia Questions and Answers from Basic
- 300 Maths Quiz with Answers for Practice at Home
- 77 General History Quiz As If You Experience Past
- 66 Funny True or False Questions and Answers List
- 99 Movie Trivia Quiz Only for the Crazy Fans
- 101 Random History Trivia – Discover the Unknown
- 111 Hard True or False Questions that Make You Expert
- 200 TV Show Trivia for All Ages with Evergreen Minds
- 50 True or False Trivia to Outrun Anyone You Know
- 55 Funny True or False Questions You Didn’t Know