Unusual family quiz questions general knowledge trivia GK for adults about the world with answers in English to printable free online trivia test quizzes have been published for enthusiastic learners. There is a lot of fun in learning unusual family quiz general knowledge questions GK for adults in any language, particularly in English.
Learning unusual family quiz questions printable Ehglish about the world for adults quizzes is very useful in every aspect of life. There are plenty of unusual family quiz questions on the internet, and one should practice unusual family quiz questions regularly in order to harness swiftness continuously.
Let’s solve these unusual family quiz questions with a lot of fun, attention, and refreshment in mind.
Unusual family quiz questions
1. Title 35 of the United States Code is a title of the United States Code regarding what?
2. Where do you find the Mausoleum of Kara Koyunlu emirs?
3. What is BNS Abu Bakar?
Bangladesh Navy Ship
4. Who was the greatest Arab Muslim commander who was in the service of the Islamic prophet Muhammad and the caliphs Abu Bakr (r. 632–634) and Umar (r. 634–644)?
Khalid ibn al-Walid
5. In superstition if you marry on Saturday you will have what?
No luck at all
6. Which country has its capital The Valley?
7. Who wrote the 1928 novel Point Counter Point?
8. What is Hindú Club?
Rugby union in Argentina
9. Who was Lascelles Abercrombie?
1881–1938, English poet and literary critic
10. Ben Veeren played what character in Arthur Hailey’s roots?
11. Helix Bridge crosses over which bay?
12. What is the capital of Manitoba, Canada?
13. What is the color of Okra flowers?
14. Where do you find a city named “Aarschot”?
15. The Egg and I was whose first film?
16. What conquest was carried out by the Rashidun Caliphate from 633 to 654 AD?
The Muslim conquest of Persia, also known as the Arab conquest of Iran
17. Which chemical has its atomic number 71?
18. What is the Alpha 2 code for Timor-Leste?
19. From 1836 to 2011, the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) has granted how amany patents?
a total of 7,861,317 patents
20. Who wrote the 1946 essay Why I Write?
21. Who has written the book Of the Original Contract?
22. Who was Prime Minister of China from 1949 to 1976?
23. Where is the Headquarters of the Ladybird Books?
24. What is Wyndham Estate?
Vineyard in Australia
25. What is Jardín Etnobotánico de Oaxaca?
Botanical garden in Oaxaca, Mexico
26. What links Al-Zahrawi, Abbas ibn Firnas, Al-Biruni, and Avicenna?
Scholars during the medieval Islamic world
27. What is Santiago Matatlan?
Town in Mexico
28. What is the floral emblem of Australia?
Golden Wattle (Acacia pycnantha)
29. What insect sounds chirp?
30. Ismene and Antigone are whose daughters?
31. Franklin stove was invented in which year in America?
32. Who painted Tree Roots?
Vincent van Gogh
33. Alberta, Canada has how many cities as of 2019?
34. Abidjan Zoo is located in which country?
35. What was the first million-dollar seller paperback?
I the Jury — Mickey Spillane
36. What was Dean Martin’s biggest hit song?
Memories Are Made of This
37. Who crafted Mars and Venus in 1588?
38. Who is the writer of the 2014 submarine disaster thriller film Black Sea?
39. The Ship is a novel written by which British author?
C. S. Forester
40. Brave Belt was the original name of what group?
Bachman Turner Overdrive
41. What is Sorihashi?
Trestle birdge in Japan
42. Who is The Wandjina?
also written Wanjina and Wondjina and also known as Gulingi, are cloud and rain spirits from Australian Aboriginal mythology
43. Which country has its Alpha 2 code TG?
44. What is the airport with its IATA code ABJ?
Port Bouet Airport (Felix Houphouet Boigny Int’l)
45. Who founded Methodism in 1738?
46. What is the atomic number or proton number for Manganese?
47. What links Liam Gallagher, Paul “Bonehead” Arthurs, Paul “Guigsy” McGuigan, Tony McCarroll, Noel Gallagher?
Oasis band group
48. 4% of women never do what according to survey?
49. Who is Yu Shi?
a Chinese spirit or god of rain, also known as or conflated with Red Pine, among other names
50. In 1918 what were Jelly Babies renamed?
51. What is the Fortune 500 rank for Mitsubishi, Japan?
52. What is the Alpha 3 code for Tokelau?
53. What sport was called Harpastum by the ancient Greeks?
54. Aryana Sayeed is a popular singer in which country?
Which award is an accolade currently presented by the American broadcast television network ABC, and previously ESPN?
55. Beverley Hills Cop was Eddie Murphy but who was it intended for?
56. Duge Bridge (China) was opened in which year?
57. What product uses the most silver Camera?
58. Which country has its internet domain TLD .ng?
59. Where is Abilene Regional Airport located?
60. In North Dakota if you are in a covered wagon you can do what?
Shoot mounted Indians
61. Which airport has its ICAO code UNAA?
Abakan International Airport
62. What was the name of the shepherd that got Treponema Pallidum?
63. Who was Thorvald Aagaard?
64. What is Agung originated in Indonesia, Malaysia, and the Philippines?
65. Where is Bay of Heats and Bay of Dew Sinus Aestuum – Roris?
Nearside of Moon
66. Which country has its national musical instrument duduk?
67. Who is Wayra Tata?
also known as Huayra-tata, was a god worshiped by the Puruhá Quechuas and Aymaras of the Bolivian and Peruvian Andes prior to European colonization.
68. Who wrote the book, Forrest Gump?
69. What is the common classification of the musical instrument Angklung is?
70. Who was the star of The Sixth Sense?
71. Which country has its Alpha 3 code TON?
72. In the Bible who was the father of Abraham?
73. What is the median age for people in Slovenia?
74. Raja Ampat Islands is located in which country?
75. Dallol Ethiopia has what claim to fame?
Worlds hottest average place 94
76. Where do you find a sebaceous gland?
a microscopic exocrine gland in the skin
77. Leonato is the main character in what Shakespeare play?
Much Ado About Nothing
78. Early experiments in water desalination are conducted by whom in 1625?
Sir Francis Bacon (UK)
79. What is the common name of the Human immunodeficiency virus?
AIDS (acquired immunodeficiency syndrome)
80. In what country was Mother Teresa born?
81. The dermis or corium is a layer of what?
82. What was the former name of the Chrysler Corporation?
83. Coral Triangle contains what percent of the world’s shallow-water reef-building coral species?
more than 76%
84. What is the second-largest city in Portugal?
Porto or Oporto
85. Cockney Rhyming slang what is Mutt (mutt and jeff)?
86. Biketoberfest is originated in which US state?
87. The Hula Hoop was illegal in what country?
88. What is the UN Code for the Turks and Caicos Islands?
89. US Patent Act was signed in which year?
90. Marienwerder is located in which country?
91. Tenzin Gyatso became what in 1937?
92. Curtas Vila do Conde (1993-) is a what in Vila do Conde, Portugal?
93. What is a female bird called?
94. If you landed at Cannon airport where are you?
95. What is the fear of heights?
96. Who is the founder of Boeing?
William Boeing (1881–1956)
97. Which country has its UN code 798?
98. What was the ancient Egyptian cure for haemorrhoids?
Beer – lots of beer
99. What colors are there on the BBC News logo?
White and Red
100. Who is James C. Adamson?
a US astronaut in missions STS-28, and STS-43
More Free Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 Basketball Trivia Questions Answers to Learn
- 100 Baseball Trivia Quiz for the Crazy Fans
- 110 Football Trivia Questions for Authentic Fans
- 130 Olympics Trivia that Everyone Should Know
- 100 Super Bowl Trivia Questions to Evoke Surprise
- 100 Jaw-Dropping Soccer Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Dallas Cowboys Trivia for the True Fans
- 100 Harry Potter House Quiz for the Real Fans
- 200 Ocean Trivia Questions Everyone Asks
- 200 Weather Trivia Questions Every Expert Knows
- 100 Biology Trivia Questions None Should Miss
- 100 April Fools Trivia Every Intelligent Should Know
- 114 Valentines Day Trivia Everyone Should Solve
- 123 Cricket Quiz Questions and Answer for Fans
- 111 Cricket Trivia General Knowledge for All Time
- 120 NHL Quiz that Every Crazy Fan Should Solve
- 101 NHL Basic Trivia Questions for Hockey Fans
- 140 Golf Trivia Questions that Every Fan Should Know
- 55 Passover Trivia to Know All About Pesach
- 125 Tennis Quiz to Transform You As An Expert