Trivia questions of the day random general knowledge answers quiz printable GK trivia free online quizzes is a collection of useful information and facts on many contemporary, as well as past issues. These trivia questions of the day are fress and interesting. You will find a lot of variation an new items that you did not know. Great learning always stays in mind for long. These trivia questions of the day are quite useful and you can relate them with many aspects of life.
Learning new things is quite entertaining. These trivia questions of the day are practical and to be useful in many day to day situations. As much as you will know about the world, your life will be more amazing. Trivia questions of the day general knowledge answers will give you a lot of learning on awesome surprising facts. For sure, learning will be able to improve English questions’ general knowledge from such a fantastic online quiz test.
Let’s solve these general knowledge trivia questions of the day with answers!
Trivia questions of the day
1. Belmont town is located in which states in the USA?
2. What is the “A” launched in 2015?
3. What is Abyssinian?
4. Aberdeen Angus is a cattle breed from which country?
5. Lycopersicum esculentum is what common food?
6. Where does Australian registered nurse and beauty pageant winner Anita Lorraine Cobby rest?
Pine Grove Memorial Park
7. Abkhazskaya donkey breed is originated from which country?
8. Which is believed to be the first mosque on the African continent?
Mosque of the Companions (Eritrea)
9. Ingriido chicken breed is originated in which country?
10. What is Top Kanal in Poland?
Commercial TV station
11. What is Al Rekayyat?
12. Who sculpted Rima, Genesis, and Ecce Homo?
13. Belper town is located in which country?
14. What is the pH of Oxalic acid?
15. What does the boy’s name Paul mean?
Small – from Latin
16. What is the internet country domain TLD for Morocco?
17. Nineteen Eighty-Four is a famous novel written by whom in 1949?
18. 20s Robert 50s Robert 70s Michael what US top boys name 90s?
19. As of 2020, what is the world’s oldest ocean-going passenger ship?
20. Noah’s Ark had two of everything including what feature?
21. Ben Rhydding Railway Station is located in which country?
22. San Juan Teotihuacán city is located in which country?
23. A cat is a feline – what animal is murine?
Mouse or Rat
24. What is AL fajer L-10?
Unmanned aerial vehicle (drone) in Algeria?
25. In Paris what has been defined as a deadly weapon?
26. The Muscovy duck is a large duck native to what country?
Mexico and Central and South America
27. George Hoy-Booth became famous as who?
28. Who was the 3rd Countess of Salisbury suo jure during 1196-1261?
Ela of Salisbury
29. The painting Map of Alkmaar was drawn by whom?
30. Who wrote the novel SHE (both names)?
31. What is Aberdeen?
32. Frankenstein character is created by whom?
33. What is the Alpha 2 code for South Sudan?
34. Sea of Zanj is located in which ocean?
35. In ancient Egypt what food was reserved for the Pharaohs?
36. Who is Sāgara?
A prominent nāgarāja or dragon king in Mahayana Buddhism
37. Quba Mosque was founded in which year in Medina, Saudi Arabia?
38. What year was Daniel in the lion’s den?
Daniel in the Lions’ Den, c. 1614/1616.
39. What is Abacot Ranger
40. Local law – Atwood con – cant play what if waiting politician speak?
41. MV Algorail cargo ship was launched in which year?
42. Which country has its Alpha 2 code ES?
43. What acid is used for the production of ammonium nitrate, a major component of fertilizers?
44. What is Scientology?
Scientology describes itself as a religion that was founded in the 1950s by L. Ron Hubbard
45. What did a clue originally mean?
Ball of Thread
46. What is Teotitlan del Valle?
Village in Mexico
47. What links Al-Haram Mosque, Al-Aqsa Mosque, The Sacred Monument, and Quba Mosque?
Mentioned in the Quran
48. What breed is an American Yorkshire?
49. Who is the most loved football player?
50. Frank Vos Bob Seagren Wolfgang Nordwig all held what?
Pole vault record
51. What is Museo Textil de Oaxaca?
Art museum in Oaxaca, Mexico
52. What is the Alpha 3 code for Sri Lanka?
53. Al-Haram Mosque is located in which country?
54. What is the Penguin Random House LLC.?
55. Federal law prohibits the recycling of used – what is in the USA?
56. Who is Adios Butler?
Famous harness racer
57. What is Barque?
A sailing vessel with three or more masts, fore-and-aft rigged on only the aftermost
58. What is the largest mosque in Afghanistan?
Abdul Rahman Mosque
59. What is the breed type of Alaska?
60. What animal is the symbol of long life in Korea?
61. Hugo Award was first given for the best science fiction or fantasy works in which year?
62. The James Bond literary franchise is a series of novels and short stories, first published in 1953 by whom?
Ian Fleming, a British author, journalist, and former naval intelligence officer.
63. Which country has its Alpha 3 code SDN?
64. Which airport has its IATA code AAZ?
65. Modern Olympics – only Greece and which country in all?
66. Four Dissertations is a book by whom?
67. International Airline Registrations N is what country?
68. Angeln Saddleback pig is originated in which country?
69. Who was Avram Davidson?
An American writer of fantasy fiction, science fiction, and crime fiction
70. Who is the most Facebook fans in football player as of June 2021?
71. What is an Aachen Cropper?
72. What is the area of the Persian Gulf located in the Indian Ocean?
96,911 square miles (251,000 sq km)
73. What is the UN Code for Switzerland?
74. Fed Cup in tennis is eligible for men/women?
75. In Atlanta Georgia what is it illegal to do to a giraffe?
Tie it to tel pole
76. A Ship of the Line is a historical seafaring novel by whom?
C. S. Forester
77. Which airport has its ICAO code URKA?
Anapa Airport, Russia
78. What is 1Q84?
A science fiction by Haruki Murakami
79. Hoboken is located in which US state?
80. Which footballer has the most Instagram followers in the world – as of June 2021?
Cristiano Ronaldo, over 243 million
81. What is Chapter 9 of the Book of Daniel?
The Seventy Weeks
82. Fly Me to the Moon is a song by whom?
83. Quetzaltenango Airport is located in which country?
84. English novelist George Orwell was born in which city on June 25, 1903?
85. How many teams participate in Laver Cup (men) tennis tournament held in Australia?
86. Where was the first public library opened in 1747?
87. What happened with MV Wilhelm Gustloff?
88. What is Beltsville Small White?
89. Who is the author of the fantasy novel Abhorsen Trilogy?
90. How many Oscars has Leonardo DiCaprio won?
91. Which country has its UN code 760?
Syrian Arab Republic (Syria)
92. Ernest Krause is assigned to lead an Allied convoy across the Atlantic during World War II in which 2020 film?
93. Which film series depicts “a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away”?
The Star World
94. Who made the painting Wheatfield with Crows in 1890?
Vincent van Gogh
95. Two out of 3 adults in the USA suffer from what?
96. WHat is Gouda?
97. Who has created Indiana Jones?
98. What is the longest novel?
Artamène ou le Grand Cyrus
99. What is called the Spirit of Niter?
100. Tom Cruise is an outspoken member of which religion?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 120 Tennis Trivia Questions to Improve your Basic
- 80 St Patrick’s Day Trivia Questions and Answers
- 75 Food and Drink Trivia Quiz for Gourmets
- 70 Food and Drink Trivia Questions to Make Hungry
- 125 Toddler Trivia that Cute Kids Always Love to Reply
- Maths Quiz Questions Only Geniuses Could Solve
- 123 Math Trivia for Kids that Makes Children Inquisitive
- What is Best MCAT Score | FAQs | How to Score Good
- 111 Fundamental Maths Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Maths Quiz Questions with Answers Elementary
- 101 Math Trivia Questions and Answers from Basic
- 300 Maths Quiz with Answers for Practice at Home
- 77 General History Quiz As If You Experience Past
- 66 Funny True or False Questions and Answers List
- 99 Movie Trivia Quiz Only for the Crazy Fans
- 101 Random History Trivia – Discover the Unknown
- 111 Hard True or False Questions that Make You Expert
- 200 TV Show Trivia for All Ages with Evergreen Minds
- 50 True or False Trivia to Outrun Anyone You Know
- 55 Funny True or False Questions You Didn’t Know