Here are 100 unusual quiz rounds questions and answers general knowledge free printable online GK trivia quizzes for readers and family members. A successful life is full of hard work and struggle. In order to succeed in life, one has to try hard. A competitive mind finally explodes by dint of many unusual quiz rounds and answers. When a person continuously tries and tries to learn, and practice, success with many quizzes like general knowledge unusual quiz rounds questions and answers printable.
Unusual quiz rounds and answers are superb with variation and gist of useful information and facts related to general knowledge quizzes. Readers will obviously get entertainment while learning these unusual quiz rounds and answers general knowledge questions.
Let’s solve these general knowledge questions and unusual quiz rounds and answers handy to enhance knowledge as well as make a habit of learning continuously.
Unusual quiz rounds and answers
1. What is Roland Garros?
2. Who is Achiutla?
The spiritual and cultural Mixtec city disappeared
3. What is the Code of the Nesilim?
An ancient legal code
4. What is Gua sha or kerokan?
A part of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM)
5. Dish served A la Crecy is garnished with what?
6. What is Cupping Therapy?
A form of alternative medicine in which a local suction is created on the skin with the application of heated cups.
7. Abdul Rahman Al-Sudais – Imam of Masjid al-Haram, memorized the Qur’an by what age?
at age of 12
8. What links Amber. Amethyst. Ammolite. Ametrine.
9. What is TST?
Tsim Sha Tsui, often abbreviated as TST, is an urban area in southern Kowloon, Hong Kong
10. What said I’m never through with a girl till I’ve had her three ways?
John F Kennedy
11. What is TCM?
Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) is a branch of traditional medicine in China
12. What is the last of 17 SDGs propagated by the UN in 2017?
Partnerships for the Goals
13. What is mandolin?
String instrument in Bulgarian music
14. Leif Höegh & Co is a shipping company founded by which country?
15. What company first guaranteed satisfaction or your money back?
Montgomery Ward 1874
16. What is The Compendium of Materia Medica or Bencao Gangmu?
17. What is Nardi 750LM
18. The National Processed Raspberry Council is located in which country?
19. What is The Book of Job?
A book of the Hebrew Bible
20. 74-year-old Margaret Weldon FL 2 hole in one 2 days – unusual
She was totally blind aided hubby
21. What is Quackery?
Often synonymous with health fraud, is the promotion of fraudulent or ignorant medical practices.
22. “Famous Last Words” is a track by Sole from which album?
Bottle of Humans
23. Buddies is an American television sitcom that aired on which channel?
24. Who is Sal Lavallo?
Sal Lavallo is one of the youngest people to have visited every country.
25. What city was once called York Toronto – by the British governor?
26. What is Qigong, qi gong, chi kung, or chi gung?
An exercise of coordinated body posture and movement, breathing, and meditation
27. What is Chapter 2 of the Book of Daniel?
28. Wimbledon is held during which months?
June – July
29. Ooredoo Algeria is a what type of company in Algeria?
30. First ad on Radio Luxembourg 1930s for Bible Beans – which are?
31. U.S. News & World Report news agency was founded in which year?
32. Who is the thunder spirit of the Iroquois and Seneca people?
Hé-no, Heno, Hino, Hinu or Hinun
33. In which film of 1956 did Elvis Presley make his debut?
Love Me Tender
34. Sétif is an Algerian city and the capital of which province?
35. Who would use a Pig’in String Calf?
Roper Rodeo — Tie its feet
36. Elder Dempster Lines was a UK shipping company that traded from 1932 to which year?
37. Haarlem is located in which country?
38. Which country has its UN code 690?
39. Where is the Fucauma diamond mine located?
40. On the periodic table, what symbol stands for silver?
41. What is USC&GS A. D. Bache?
42. Who was Hendrick Goltzius?
43. Hopman Cup is related to which sport?
44. Pegasus World Cup horse race takes place in which month?
45. Who was the first French women’s designer to design for men?
46. Willie Park Sr who won The Open Championship in 1860, 1863, 1866, and 1875 was from which country?
47. Cornelis Jacobszoon Drebbel built the first navigable submarine in which year?
48. What is the UN Code for Serbia?
49. What a natural gas pipeline to supply gas from Nigeria’s Escravos region of the Niger Delta area to Benin, Togo and Ghana?
The West African Gas Pipeline (WAGP)
50. An Arab/Israeli band Abu Hafla – a record called Humping meaning?
51. Sudeth pipeline in South Sudan–Ethiopia is for what?
52. What is Oliver Hazard Perry-class?
53. Recoleta Cemetery is located in which country?
Buenos Aires, Argentina
54. What links That’s Amore, My Rifle, My Pony and Me, and Little Ole Wine Drinker, Me?
Songs by Dean Martin
55. What does Karaoke literally mean?
56. Beverly Hills is located in which US state?
57. In the near future, a French submarine finds itself in a crisis situation in which 2019 film?
The Wolf’s Call (Le Chant du loup)
58. How did Scottish philosopher David Hume die?
59. What is London Array?
Offshore wind farm
60. What is a material that will not carry an electrical charge called?
61. Altamont Pass is located in which US state?
62. Pine Eyes is the literal translation of which character’s name?
63. Which Airport has its IATA code AAR?
64. What year’s Corolla is best?
65. In what country was Bonnie Prince Charlie born?
66. Which country has its Alpha 3 code WSM?
67. In 1797, 3 pence could buy you a good (second hand) what?
68. American actress Doris Day gained commercial success in 1945 with which two No. 1 recording?
“Sentimental Journey” and “My Dreams Are Getting Better All the Time”
69. What is the official name of Micronesia?
Federated States of Micronesia
70. French artist Aquabouse paints cows in what material?
71. The John Quincy Adams Birthplace is a historic house at which address?
141 Franklin Street in Quincy, Massachusetts
72. An average of 708 what in the USA each year?
73. What is the internet country domain TLD for Mexico?
74. Transnet Oil Pipelines is located in which country?
75. Aman has first at 18 then every day spent 106 days by 60 what?
76. What is the Alpha 3 code for Saint Vincent and Grenadines?
77. What play is set in Venice and Cyprus?
Othello – Shakespeare
78. Which is a through arch bridge over the River Tyne in North East England?
The Tyne Bridge
79. Anapa Airport is located in which country?
Krasnodar Krai, Russia
80. What is the biggest planet in our solar system?
81. What cars last the longest?
82. What is Carcanet?
A necklace or ornamental collar, typically made of gold or set with jewels
83. A Scotsman tosses his caber – what does caber literally mean?
84. What is Faber and Faber?
Publishing house in London
85. Edward Hunter USA Journalist invented what term Korean war?
86. Which San Diego Chargers’ Running Back won the AP Comeback Player of the Year 1963?
87. The name of which animal means does not drink?
88. Which country has its Alpha 2 code PM?
Saint Pierre and Miquelon
89. What is the area of the Norwegian Sea?
534,000 square miles (1,383,053 sq km)
90. What is the literal Greek translation of Sarcophagus?
91. The Associated Press (AP) news agency headquartered in which city?
New York City
92. What happens every 30 seconds in America/
93. Which apple is also known as the eating apple, cooking apple, or culinary apple?
94. Portpatrick Dunskey Golf Club – Dunskey Course, is in which country?
Portpatrick, Wigtownshire, Scotland
95. Skeleton is derived from Greek – what is its literal translation?
96. Aspley Guise & Woburn Sands Golf Club is located in which county in the UK?
97. What actor links Von Ryan’s Express – Magnificent Seven?
98. The Java Sea is located in which ocean?
99. What is the Alpha 2 code for Saint-Martin (French part)?
100. Ryan Reynolds starred alongside Melissa George in this 2005 spine-chiller?
The Amityville Horror
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 120 Tennis Trivia Questions to Improve your Basic
- 80 St Patrick’s Day Trivia Questions and Answers
- 75 Food and Drink Trivia Quiz for Gourmets
- 70 Food and Drink Trivia Questions to Make Hungry
- 125 Toddler Trivia that Cute Kids Always Love to Reply
- Maths Quiz Questions Only Geniuses Could Solve
- 123 Math Trivia for Kids that Makes Children Inquisitive
- What is Best MCAT Score | FAQs | How to Score Good
- 111 Fundamental Maths Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Maths Quiz Questions with Answers Elementary
- 101 Math Trivia Questions and Answers from Basic
- 300 Maths Quiz with Answers for Practice at Home
- 77 General History Quiz As If You Experience Past
- 66 Funny True or False Questions and Answers List
- 99 Movie Trivia Quiz Only for the Crazy Fans
- 101 Random History Trivia – Discover the Unknown
- 111 Hard True or False Questions that Make You Expert
- 200 TV Show Trivia for All Ages with Evergreen Minds
- 50 True or False Trivia to Outrun Anyone You Know
- 55 Funny True or False Questions You Didn’t Know