If you love horses, you will also love these fantastic fun horse quizzes randomly printable in English general knowledge on horses. Some people are clearly ahead of others about knowledge of horses, just because they explore many more fun horse quizzes. Let’s solve these 70 surprising fun horse quizzes trivia so that you can also have better knowledge and understanding of the realm of horses.
The figure was known for his ability to out-walk, out-trot, out-run, and out-pull other horses. Over the course of his life, he provided stud services across the Connecticut River Valley and numerous Vermont sites. His most precious gift, though, was his capacity to pass on his unique features to future generations, not only to his progeny.” Figure’s distinguishing characteristics and abilities might still be seen in his offspring.
Even when he was sold from owner to owner in his senior years, he continued to father babies, and he was employed for everything from logging to racing to serving as a parade ride. He was sold to his ultimate owner, Levi Bean, in 1819. In 1821, he was thrown out to pasture and died after being hurt by another horse’s kick. The fabled progenitor of a new breed of horse is the subject of Marguerite Henry’s novel “Justin Morgan Had a Horse,” as well as a Walt Disney Studios film of the same name released in 1972.
Fun Horse Quizzes Questions Answer Horse Random Quiz
Here you will find 70 fun horse quizzes full of surprises, learning, adventure, and record-breaking history.
1. How old is the ancestry of the Shetland Pony breed?
2. What is the name of the painter of the famous art “Riderless Racers at Rome” in 1817?
3. How many types are there in Endurance racing based on distance?
4. Warwick Farm racecourse is located in which Australian city?
Sydney, New South Wales
5. Highland horse breed was originated in which country?
6. Who is Ichabod Crane’s horse from the popular literary work The Legend of Sleepy Hollow by Washington Irving?
7. Which horse breed has won the Canadian Triple Crown for the second time and the Breeders Cup Race for the first time?
8. Patrick Kelly rode which horse during the American Civil War?
9. Warrnambool Racecourse is located in which Australian state?
10. Who founded the Louisville Jockey Club in 1874?
Colonel Meriwether Lewis Clark
11. Who is the second top-ranked horse in the Kentucky Derby?
12. What is the length of pleasure rides, a branch of Endurance racing?
13. The Happy Valley Racecourse is located in which district in Hong Kong?
Wan Chai District
14. Who painted “Grey Gelding” in 2003?
15. Icelandic horse breed was originated in which country?
16. Who is the only horse to have won both the Champion Hurdle and the Cheltenham Gold Cup?
17. What is the name of the horse from Gypsy from Nowhere by Sharon Wagner?
18. Wangaratta Racecourse is located in which Australian state?
19. Florida Derby takes place during which month?
20. Albert Sidney Johnston rode which horse during the American Civil War?
21. Which historical horse show is known as the largest single-breed horse show in the entire world?
The All American Quarter Horse Congress (AAQHC)
22. Who is the trainer of the Medina Spirit, the top-ranked horse in the Kentucky Derby?
Mark E. Casse
23. What’s the name of the movie about a handsome horse trainer (Robert Redford) who helps a young cute girl (Scarlett Johansson) and her horse recover from a traumatic riding accident?
The Horse Whisperer
24. Which is Australia’s most famous, historic annual Thoroughbred horse race?
The Melbourne Cup
25. Highland horse breed was originated in which country?
26. Brighton racecourse, England was open in which year?
27. What is the purse of the Wood Memorial Stakes?
28. American Royal Horse Show takes place during which months of the year?
September – November
29. Who is the Japanese Triple Crown winner, as well as the world record holder over 3200 meters and the country’s seven-time leading sire?
30. Walcha Jockey Club is located in which Australian state?
New South Wales
31. Who is Old Shatterhand’s horse in Karl May’s literary work Winnet#ou?
32. Robert E. Rodes rode which horse during the American Civil War?
33. Franz Marc painted “Blue Horse I” in which year?
34. What is Jump racing, a type of Thoroughbred racing called in the US?
35. Hannovarian horse breed was originated in which country?#
36. What was a very successful racehorse, sire of the great Bend Or?
37. Horse-related movie “Hidalgo” was released in which year?
38. Wagga Racecourse is located in which Australian state?
New South Wales
39. Young grey horses are frequently named as roan — true or false?
40. What was the name of the race mare that won 19 races in a row during World War I and was frequently pitted against Gloaming?
41. What is the light yellow color horse called?
42. Belle Boyd rode which horse during the American Civil War?
43. What is the name of the horse from Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurtry
44. What is the ideal coat color for Palomino horses, according to the breed description lists?
“newly minted coin”
45. Hafflinger horse breed was originated in which country?
46. With its 13 wins in a career, Personal Ensign (1984) was originated in which country?
47. Who crafted the famous painting “Two Riders on the Beach” in 1901?
48. Traralgon Racecourse is located in which Australian state?
49. Stradbroke Handicap is a popular horse race in which country?
50. Which horse won King George four times and Cheltenham Gold Cup?
51. Belle Boyd rode which horse during the American Civil War?
52. Devon Horse Show takes place annually during which months of the year?
May & June
53. What is Messara horse?
a gaited horse breed originated in Greece
54. During the Middle Ages which horses were the preferred warhorse of the Moors?
55. Hackney Pony horse breed was originated in which country?
56. Who is Kim Andersen?
A jockey in Scandinavian horse racing
57. Which horse was known as “the Doctor” for setting the world record for a mile on any surface (1:32 1/5), which he held for almost 20 years?
58. Thoroughbred Park (Racecourse) is located in which Australian location?
59. How many win a leading Thoroughbred racehorse Tremont (1884) had during its career?
60. Walter H. Taylor rode which horse during the American Civil War?
61. Arenberg-Nordkirchner horse breed was originated in which country?
62. Who won the gold medal in the 1912 Stockholm Olympics under Dressage, individual category?
63. Taishū horse breed was originated in which country?
64. Who is Alizee?
A retired Australian race mere
65. Irish Draught horse breed was originated in which country?
66. Trait du Nord horse breed was originated in which country?
67. Which horse won the 2015 W.S. Cox Plate, which is an Australian Group One (G1), Weight for Age Thoroughbred prestigious horse race?
68. Who was Baby Doll Combs?
A retired Quarter Horse mere
69. How do you understand that the horse is with aggressive or defensive body language and indicating dangerous action by observing its legs?
70. Yonaguni horse breed was originated in which country?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 World Wide General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 General Knowledge MCQ Questions Answer in English Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions with Options in English GK Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Science GK Quiz Questions in English Trivia
- 100 Science General Knowledge Questions Trivia in English Quiz
- 100 Social Science GK Questions with Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Simple Questions and Answers
- 100 Quiz on English Language and Literature with Answers
- 100 English Literature General Knowledge Questions Trivia Quiz
- 100 GK Questions on English Literature Quiz Answers Printable
- 100 Social GK Questions Answer Trivia in English Printable Quiz
- 100 Standard General Knowledge Quiz Printable GK Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Questions in English Quiz for Kids
- 100 GK Questions for 10th Class Trivia Quiz in English Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Kids in English Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge for Kids in English Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 GK Questions For Assembly in English Printable Trivia Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge in English for Class 6 Printable Quiz
- 100 GK Questions List with Answers Quiz in English Trivia
- 100 GK Knowledge Questions Answers Trivia English Quiz
Leave a Reply