Random trivial pursuit quiz questions and answers general knowledge easy in English GK printable trivia free online test quizzes questions answers are trending. When people learn with fun, they can grab a lot of information for a long time, additionally, the learner needs to practice more and more. This random trivial pursuit questions and answers general knowledge easy in English printable quiz online trivia is really handy for the readers.
When you have enough GK random trivial pursuit questions and answers general knowledge free trivia, you can debate or discuss confidently on any occasion, or you can beat your competition even in the exams or any competition where general knowledge information in English are tested exclusively
Let’s solve these random trivial pursuit questions in general knowledge in English for pure learning and extreme fun!
Random trivial pursuit GK questions answers
1. Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland is a novel by English author Lewis Carroll published in which year?
2. Abdul Rahman Mosque is located in which country?
3. Al-Aqsa Mosque is located in which city?
4. Who was Madeleine de Scudéry, often known simply as Mademoiselle de Scudéry?
5. What tree is mentioned just once in the Bible?
6. How many volumes are there of the 22,400-page novel Venmurasu?
7. Star Wars is an American epic space opera media franchise, centered on a film series created by whom?
8. What is the boiling point of Magnesium nitrate?
9. Nineteen Eighty-Four, or 1984, is a dystopian social science fiction novel written by whom?
10. What links Grey Bean Canada Brent Barnacle?
Types of Goose
11. What is the type of book Aladore, written by English poet Henry Newbolt?
Classic allegorical fantasy novel
12. Famous novel The Sign of the Four was written by whom in 1890?
Arthur Conan Doyle
13. What links The Lampo Circus (2008), Von Gobstopper’s Arcade (2009), Halo (2010) and Hades (2011)?
Novels by Alexandra Adornetto
14. Who is Haruki Murakami?
A Japanese writer
15. The city council of Chico California set a $500 fine for what?
Exploding nuclear bomb in the city
16. Hugo Award is given for what contribution?
for the best science fiction or fantasy works
17. What is the other name of the Ring of Fire science fiction novel series?
The 1632 series, or the 1632-verse
18. What is Adios?
leading sire of harness racehorses
19. What is an Amphibious warfare ship?
Vessels of various sizes for landing personnel and vehicles
20. A Gandy Dancer has what job?
Railroad repair gang
21. Which country has its UN code 710?
22. How many types of plateaus are there?
Two: Volcanic and dissecting
23. What is the molecular formula for Sodium sulfide?
24. Rather than destroy the unsightly tracks, residents saved them to convert into which park?
High Line, New York
25. A tittiliomaniac has a compulsion to do what?
26. Algerian Azao mountain is located in which Range?
27. Who was Qʼuqʼumatz?
A deity of the Postclassic Kʼicheʼ Maya
28. What is the capital of Eritrea?
29. What links Wikro, Adwa, Adigrat, Axum, Debark, and Dabat?
Cities in Ethiopia
30. The first puck used in an ice hockey game was made of what?
Frozen cow shit
31. Where does the Obel River flow?
32. Who casts Tanya in the 2018 film Kursk?
33. What happened with SS Sultana?
34. What is the UN Code for South Sudan?
35. Police in Winchester – got the call – Man being held by wife – how?
Hidden artificial leg
36. Which country has the best Air Force pilots?
Russian Air Force
37. Who was the first Grand Master of the Order of the British Empire during 1917–1936?
The Prince of Wales
38. Where do you find Yellow meranti (Shorea faguetiana) tree?
Danum Valley Conservation Area, in Sabah on the island of Borneo
39. Four Dissertations is a book written in 1757 by whom?
40. It is estimated that at any given time 1% world’s population is what?
41. That Touch of Mink, played by Doris Day film was released in which year?
42. Who is the most important deity in the Baltic pantheon?
43. Which tree can grow up to 31 m (102 ft) tall, with leaves measuring 6 m (20 ft) long and 3.6 m (12 ft) wide?
Coco de mer
44. Bloomsbury Publishing was founded in which year in the UK?
September 26, 1986
45. By Law Portland Oregon a minister cannot marry a couple where?
46. Church of Santo Domingo de Guzmán in Mexico is built by which material?
47. What is the largest sea of the Atlantic Ocean?
48. Logica artwork was crafted by whom in 1587?
49. What is HMS Abercrombie?
50. 96% of American children can recognize – who?
51. Asau Airport is located in which country?
Savai’i Island, Samoa
52. What is Cuneiform law (2,350–1,400 BC)?
An ancient legal code
53. What is The Painter of Sunflowers?
Painting by Paul Gauguin
54. Which compound has its molecular formula Zn(NO3)2?
55. What’s the name of the world’s first National theatre?
Paris 1680 Comedie Francaise
56. What is the scientific name for a Black rat?
57. What is Chrysoprase. Chrysocolla. Chrysanthemum Flower Stone?
58. Which country has its Alpha 3 code SGP?
59. The Harvest is a painting by whom?
Vincent van Gogh
60. The WWSU governs what sport?
World Water Skiing Union
61. British Raj was dissolved in India in which year?
62. What is Chapter 6 of the Book of Daniel?
Daniel in the Lions’ Den
63. Who plays Captain Sergei Andropov in the 2018 film Hunter Killer?
64. Which airport has its IATA code AAY?
Al Ghaydah Airport
65. Who wrote The Witches of Eastwick?
66. What is The Oldowan?
A widespread stone tool archaeological industry (style) in prehistory
67. In Switzerland it is illegal to do what in an apartment after 10 pm?
68. Which airport has its ICAO code WALS?
Aji Pangeran Tumenggung Pranoto International Airport
69. Earliest likely control of fire and cooking, by Homo habilis how many years ago?
70. Myosotis is the Latin name for what blue flower?
Forget me Not
71. What is the Alpha 3 code for Sierra Leone?
72. In UK it’s 10 USA it’s 8 Continental Europe it’s 38 what is?
Women’s dress size
73. Which presidents preceded the supposed Curse of Tippecanoe, and outlived their presidencies by 17 and 6 years, respectively?
Thomas Jefferson (1800) and James Monroe (1820)
74. What is the internet country domain TLD for Montserrat?
75. EH Shepherd illustrated which series of stories?
Winnie the Pooh
76. When did King George VI die?
77. Terra Psittacorum was an early name for which country?
78. What are encircling strips worn on the wrist or lower forearm?
79. Bodangora Wind Farm is located in which Australian state?
New South Wales
80. What does the girl’s name Linda mean?
Serpent — meaning wisdom
81. Where do you find The Dom Pedro, the world’s largest cut and polished aquamarine?
Houston Museum of Natural Science
82. What shape is Anelli pasta?
83. Which country has its Alpha 2 code SC?
84. How many acupuncture points have been described?
More than four hundred
85. Albrecht Durer drew what – without ever seeing one?
86. Who produced the 1964 movie Firelight?
87. By Law – Nebraska Barbers can’t do what between 7 am 7 pm?
88. DreamWorks Studios was founded in which year?
89. Which US site features more than 2,000 natural sandstone arches, with some of the most popular arches in the park being Delicate Arch, Landscape Arch, and Double Arch?
Arches National Park
90. The Greek version of what is called the Septuagint?
91. UNESCO/Guillermo Cano World Press Freedom Prize is given in which category?
92. What is a fin in geology?
A geologic formation that is a narrow, residual wall of hard sedimentary rock
93. What disease is spread in minute water droplets?
94. Lek is the currency of Albania since which year?
95. What is the Alpha 2 code for Serbia?
96. What is Kartuzy landrace?
97. Which King is featured in a postage stamp in the Kathiri State of Seiyun in 1949?
King George VI
98. Which of Jesus’ disciples was the treasurer?
99. Gentius is featured on Albania’s coins for what reason?
Last King of Illyria (180 BC-168 BC)
100. What is the name of the character Ed Westwick played in the hit show Gossip Girl?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 120 Tennis Trivia Questions to Improve your Basic
- 80 St Patrick’s Day Trivia Questions and Answers
- 75 Food and Drink Trivia Quiz for Gourmets
- 70 Food and Drink Trivia Questions to Make Hungry
- 125 Toddler Trivia that Cute Kids Always Love to Reply
- Maths Quiz Questions Only Geniuses Could Solve
- 123 Math Trivia for Kids that Makes Children Inquisitive
- What is Best MCAT Score | FAQs | How to Score Good
- 111 Fundamental Maths Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Maths Quiz Questions with Answers Elementary
- 101 Math Trivia Questions and Answers from Basic
- 300 Maths Quiz with Answers for Practice at Home
- 77 General History Quiz As If You Experience Past
- 66 Funny True or False Questions and Answers List
- 99 Movie Trivia Quiz Only for the Crazy Fans
- 101 Random History Trivia – Discover the Unknown
- 111 Hard True or False Questions that Make You Expert
- 200 TV Show Trivia for All Ages with Evergreen Minds
- 50 True or False Trivia to Outrun Anyone You Know
- 55 Funny True or False Questions You Didn’t Know