Unusual general knowledge questions with answers in the English GK free trivia online quiz printable are full of wit, intelligence, and common sense in order to develop a sharp IQ in the learner’s brain. Gradual and regular learning and practice over these unusual general knowledge questions answers will turn the reader more confident, apt and knowledgeable in the long run.
unusual general knowledge questions answers quiz is set aptly considering taste, appetite, and level of a learner. Readers will find a lot of variation and useful information while solving these unusual general knowledge questions in English.
Let’s solve these general knowledge questions for adults with answers English GK trivia quiz printable free quiz set right now!
Unusual general knowledge questions
1. What is Tui na?
A Chinese medicine
2. During Roman times Constantine, Algeria was called Cirta and was renamed “Constantina” in honor of which emperor?
Constantine the Great
3. Omar Khadr, Canadian Guantanamo detainee who memorized the Quran during what time?
during his captivity
4. What is Huangdi Neijing?
Ancient Chinese medical text
5. One-eighth of the US population has done what?
Worked in MacDonald’s
6. What is The Casbah?
The Casbah is the citadel of Algiers in Algeria
7. What is Hittite laws (c. 1650–1100 BC)?
An ancient legal code
8. What is gusle?
String instrument in Bulgarian music
9. Who is popularly known as Zizou?
Zinedine Yazid Zidane, Coach and former footballer
10. What was Joseph Pujol – La Petomanes stage act?
He farted — imitating music, etc
11. What is the tallest tree species on earth?
The coniferous Coast redwood (Sequoia sempervirens)
12. Who is Tlaloc?
Aztec rain god
13. What is Árbol del Tule?
14. What is Packard-Bentley?
15. Do This constantly 9 year 11month 3day 43 min power = A-bomb what?
Pass Wind – Fart
16. What is the longest living tree species on Earth?
Great Basin bristlecone pine (Pinus longaeva)
17. By which year, UN aims to fulfill its 17 SDGs?
18. What links “Holy of Holies”, “The Perfect Game”, “The Birthday Present”, and “Manhunt”?
Episode titles of Touched by an Angel (season 8)
19. What is San Lorenzo Albarradas?
Municipality in Mexico
20. A Baseball travels 9% faster in which US city?
Denver – thinner air
21. Famous Last Words is a novel written by Timothy Findley in which year?
22. What is Raspberry Ripple?
A popular flavor of ice cream
23. What links La Loma, Yasip, and El Tepeyac?
Cities in Mexico
24. In Hawaiian religion, which god is associated with fertility, agriculture, rainfall, music, and peace?
25. Do this 11 yr 6mn 18 days 12 min – the power to heat a cup coffee, what?
26. Who has the largest navy in the world?
27. The eighth and penultimate season of which American dramatic television series aired CBS from September 29, 2001?
Touched by an Angel
28. What links Apatite. Aquamarine. Andalusite?
29. What is Simon & Schuster?
A publishing company in the USA
30. In 1987 the Jockey Club disqualified a horse that had eaten what?
31. Which country has its UN code 702?
32. What is Tlacolula de Matamoros?
City in Mexico
33. The second season of which American crime-comedy-drama television series was ordered on May 15, 2009, by ABC?
34. Where is the Damtshaa diamond mine located?
35. Eight Arms To Hold You – working title – what movie?
36. What is Te Matua Ngahere?
Coniferous tree in the Waipoua Forest of Northland Region, New Zealand
37. Cupping therapy is originated in which continent?
38. Indra is an ancient Vedic deity in which religion?
39. What is Pseudoscience?
Statements, beliefs, or practices that claim to be both scientific and factual but are incompatible with the scientific method
40. What is the soft spot on a baby’s head known as?
41. What is The Palm Line?
A UK-owned shipping line that was engaged in the West African trade from 1949
42. Who invented submarines?
43. What is the UN Code for Sierra Leone?
44. Transnet Pipelines in South Africa is for what?
45. Roger Bresnahan introduced what to baseball in 1907?
46. The natal house of Pope Alexander VI is located in which place?
47. Who plays Chanteraide in the 2019 film The Wolf’s Call (Le Chant du loup)
48. Horseshoe arches are found in which 9th-century Mosque in Kairouan, Tunisia?
Mosque of Uqba
49. What is Chapter 4 of the Book of Daniel?
50. James H Pierce was the last silent film actor to play who?
51. AP Comeback Player of the Year 1964 winner Abner Haynes was from which team?
Kansas City Chiefs
52. What is Almirante Padilla-class?
53. Laver Cup is related to which sport?
54. Which country has its Alpha 3 code STP?
Sao Tome and Principe
55. What actor did time on a Georgia Chain Gang – Escaped 6 days?
Robert Mitchum — Vagrancy
56. Escravos–Lagos Pipeline System supplies gas in which country?
57. Feline cats – Bovine Cows – Aquiline what?
58. Who won The Open Championship in 1861, 1862, 1864, and 1867?
Old Tom Morris
59. Aarhus Airport is located in which country?
60. Which is the most sensitive of the senses?
61. What is high mileage for a Toyota Corolla?
300,000 miles or more
62. Sandra Bullock, Kris Christophensen, Bruce Willis – Job Links?
Not Acting — Bartender
63. What is the internet country domain TLD for Moldova?
64. What is the third-largest onshore wind energy project?
Alta Wind Energy Center (AWEC), also known as Mojave Wind Farm
65. One in four Americans has done what?
Appeared on TV
66. What is USS Abarenda?
67. At German country weddings the couple had to do what together?
Saw through a log
68. What is the Alpha 3 code for San Marino?
69. What is Pr Azar?
The Prayer of Azariah and the Song of the Three Holy Children
70. What country eats the most cereal per capita?
71. Book publishing house Faber and Faber was founded in which year in London?
72. What is the purse of the Pegasus World Cup horse race?
73. A comet for the Greek Kometes literally means what?
74. WHat is a pendant?
A loose-hanging piece of jewelry
75. Humphrey Bogart played Rick Blaine in which film?
76. What links Associated Press (AP), Pro Football Writers Association (PFWA), Sporting News, and United Press International (UPI)?
National Football League Comeback Player of the Year Award
77. Mintonette was the original name of what sport?
78. Who wrote the book Mi Mensaje in 1987?
Eva Perón, Former First Lady of Argentina
79. Which country has its Alpha 2 code WS?
80. How many ribs do you have?
81. Who wrote the book An Enquiry Concerning the Principles of Morals in 1751?
82. What is the birth flower for January?
83. Which Airport has its IATA code AAT?
84. The Associated Press (AP) news agency was founded in which year?
85. What cartoon character was born on April 1st, 1980?
86. How many turbines are there in the largest offshore wind farm Hornsea 1 in the UK?
87. What was the original scumbag?
88. What links Australian Open, Roland Garros, Wimbledon, and US Open?
Grand Slam tournaments
89. What is the Alpha 2 code for Saint Vincent and Grenadines?
90. In Saudi Arabia by law women may not become what?
91. Who said, Truth springs from argument amongst friends?
David Hume, Scottish philosopher
92. What was a Spiny Pear?
93. The Persian Gulf is located in which ocean?
94. How did American author Michael Crichton die?
95. 39% of women admit doing this to their boyfriend?
Throwing a shoe at him
96. What is the area of Hudson Bay?
819,000 square miles (2,121,200 sq km)
97. Dunstable Downs Golf Club is located in which county in the UK?
98. Who was the founder of the Quakers (both names)?
99. Powfoot Golf Club is in which country?
Annan, Dumfriesshire, Scotland
100. Which Italian city did George Clooney got married to Amal in?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 120 Tennis Trivia Questions to Improve your Basic
- 80 St Patrick’s Day Trivia Questions and Answers
- 75 Food and Drink Trivia Quiz for Gourmets
- 70 Food and Drink Trivia Questions to Make Hungry
- 125 Toddler Trivia that Cute Kids Always Love to Reply
- Maths Quiz Questions Only Geniuses Could Solve
- 123 Math Trivia for Kids that Makes Children Inquisitive
- What is Best MCAT Score | FAQs | How to Score Good
- 111 Fundamental Maths Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Maths Quiz Questions with Answers Elementary
- 101 Math Trivia Questions and Answers from Basic
- 300 Maths Quiz with Answers for Practice at Home
- 77 General History Quiz As If You Experience Past
- 66 Funny True or False Questions and Answers List
- 99 Movie Trivia Quiz Only for the Crazy Fans
- 101 Random History Trivia – Discover the Unknown
- 111 Hard True or False Questions that Make You Expert
- 200 TV Show Trivia for All Ages with Evergreen Minds
- 50 True or False Trivia to Outrun Anyone You Know
- 55 Funny True or False Questions You Didn’t Know