Great general knowledge questions and answers random trivia in English free online quizzes GK tests printable is full of handy facts and useful information.
Learning great general knowledge questions trivia quiz with answers has great benefits, what you learn today will be your common sense tomorrow, I mean, difficult stuff you learn today with a lot of hard work and challenge, you can do the same in the future because of your previous learning/ memory/ experience.
Random trivia quiz great general knowledge questions with answers printable GK is appropriate for all who love to learn general knowledge with less effort and for a lot of outcomes.
Great general knowledge questions are good for any situation or context. The questions are here at the great general knowledge questions are set tactically with experts in order to give it a professional shape for a long time need.
Let’s solve these great general knowledge questions random trivia in English now for learning with fun.
Great general knowledge questions
1. What is Abtenauer?
2. Aahotepre was a Pharaoh in which Egyptian dynasty?
3. What is Chlamydoselachus anguineus?
4. What is Carcinoma?
Cancers derived from epithelial cells
5. What TV character lived in Waratah National Park?
6. What is Mentalism?
A performing art in which its practitioners, known as mentalists, appear to demonstrate highly developed mental or intuitive abilities.
7. Simo Aalto was a popular magician in the 1980s in which country?
8. Who wrote Behind the Scenes with the Mediums in 1907?
David Phelps Abbott
9. What are Rorquals?
Rorquals (Balaenopteridae) are the largest group of baleen whales
10. What is the elevation of the Sea of Azov?
11. Solovetsky Islands is located in which region in Russia?
12. What is a grand tourer (GT)?
A type of sports car
13. What is E.164?
an international standard, titled The international public telecommunication numbering plan
14. MTN is the mobile carrier in which country?
15. Collective Nouns – a Convocation of what?
16. Banquet Burger is originated in which country?
17. What is a gastrectomy?
a partial or total surgical removal of the stomach
18. Ancient Roman brides wore a wedding dress – what color?
19. What is the land border of Abkhazia?
20. Perry Como the singer once worked as what?
21. What is NANP?
North American Numbering Plan
22. Which country has its UN code 764?
23. Which chemical has its chemical number 2?
24. Khaama Press is a private news agency in which country?
25. What was James Dean’s middle name?
26. What is the American sub?
27. What element has its chemical formula AgIO?
28. Which country has its passenger train named Arktika?
29. What was an English victory in the Hundred Years’ War?
The Battle of Agincourt
30. Arachnophobia is the fear of what?
31. The ghost villages Goroumo, Beogombo Deux, and Paoua are located in which country?
The central African Republic
32. Battle of Thymbra in 547 BC was a part of which conflict?
33. What is the origin of the name Fluorine?
Latin fluere, ‘to flow’
34. Where is the town of Magnesia located?
Eastern Thessaly in Greece
35. What is Nelson Mandela’s middle name?
36. What is the UN Code for the United Republic of Tanzania?
37. What is the second-largest city in Afghanistan?
38. Who is Tó Neinilii?
The rain god of the Navajo people of Arizona and New Mexico
39. If you are in Ansembourg village, what country are you in?
40. Old apothecaries weigh 20 grains in a what?
41. Thuringia city is located in which country?
42. Who painted The Great Hercules in 1589?
43. If you landed at Capodichino airport where are you?
44. What is Wellington Mill?
A community in Australia
45. Armand Tarmizan is the ‘real’ name what cartoon character?
46. If you are in Albury city, what country are you in?
47. Roland Garros was founded in which year?
48. The WH O recons there are 100 million what each day?
49. EC Lehár is a passenger train in which country?
50. What are the ridges on corduroy called?
51. Which country has its Alpha 3 code SWE?
52. The FIC governs what sport?
53. Hornblower and the Atropos is a 1953 historical novel by whom?
54. Harlem is located in which US state?
55. On an average day in the USA 40 people are hurt doing what?
56. Resistance fighters accept a suicide mission to deliver a stolen Nazi submarine carrying atomic uranium in which 2019 movie?
57. What is the fifth-longest river in the Iberian Peninsula?
58. What is Lieutenant Colombo’s first name?
59. What is Winnats Pass?
a hill pass and limestone gorge in the Peak District of Derbyshire, England
60. What should be given on the 9th wedding anniversary?
Pottery – some say willow
61. What links Altovise Davis, May-Britt, and Loray White?
Spouses of Sammy Davis Jr., American singer
62. What is the Alpha 3 code for Swaziland?
63. In 18th century England what would you do with whim wham?
Eat it Cream sponge
64. Who wrote the book A Dissertation on the Passions in 1757?
65. In ancient India what was cut off adulterers?
Noses – and they tried to hide it
66. Who painted the Irises in 1890?
Vincent van Gogh
67. Jalalabad city is located in which province in Afghanistan?
68. The Spear Leek was the original name of what food item?
69. Where is Zona Arqueológica Palenque located?
Archaeological site in Mexico
70. In which modern-day country was the physicist and chemist Marie Curie born?
71. Carcanet Press was originated in which country?
72. Who is the last of the original Diadochi of Alexander the Great?
Seleucus I Nicator
73. The name Calvin has what unfortunate Latin meaning?
74. Which is the oldest tennis tournament among the Australian Open, Roland Garros, Wimbledon, and US Open?
75. In what sport is The Lugano Trophy awarded every 2 years?
Men’s National Team Walking
76. Which country has its Alpha 2 code SJ?
Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
77. Name Def Leppard one-armed drummer?
78. Alcan was a mining company and aluminum manufacturer in which country?
79. Santiago Matatlan town is located in which country?
80. What is the official sport of Maryland?
81. Famous fiction The Road to Wigan Pier was written by whom in 1936?
82. What is HMS Aboukir?
83. From the Greek meaning apple what do we call this fruit?
84. Which airport has its IATA code ABD?
Abadan International Airport
85. What was the name of the horse before Silver in lone ranger?
86. Which Dynasty reigns Antigua and Barbuda?
House of Windsor
87. Jobs from names – what did a Wayne do?
88. Where is Anyox located?
in British Columbia, a now-abandoned smelter town on Observatory Inlet, near the mouth of the Nass River
89. What is the internet country domain TLD for Nauru?
90. What do cockroaches do every fifteen minutes?
91. What is the Alpha 2 code for Suriname?
92. Stingray Bay named by Cook is now known as what?
93. What is the correct spelling people misspell – aberrent?
94. Abingdon Airport is located in which country?
95. Who was the first Australian group to sell a million records?
The Seekers I’ll never find another you
96. Roca is an archaeological site located in which country?
97. What was Sherpa Tensing’s surname?
98. Which airport has its ICAO code NSAU?
99. What is leukemia?
Cancer arises from immature cells that originate in the bone marrow, mature into the immune system and the blood
100. At what speed does light travel?
186,000 miles per second
More Free Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 Basketball Trivia Questions Answers to Learn
- 100 Baseball Trivia Quiz for the Crazy Fans
- 110 Football Trivia Questions for Authentic Fans
- 130 Olympics Trivia that Everyone Should Know
- 100 Super Bowl Trivia Questions to Evoke Surprise
- 100 Jaw-Dropping Soccer Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Dallas Cowboys Trivia for the True Fans
- 100 Harry Potter House Quiz for the Real Fans
- 200 Ocean Trivia Questions Everyone Asks
- 200 Weather Trivia Questions Every Expert Knows
- 100 Biology Trivia Questions None Should Miss
- 100 April Fools Trivia Every Intelligent Should Know
- 114 Valentines Day Trivia Everyone Should Solve
- 123 Cricket Quiz Questions and Answer for Fans
- 111 Cricket Trivia General Knowledge for All Time
- 120 NHL Quiz that Every Crazy Fan Should Solve
- 101 NHL Basic Trivia Questions for Hockey Fans
- 140 Golf Trivia Questions that Every Fan Should Know
- 55 Passover Trivia to Know All About Pesach
- 125 Tennis Quiz to Transform You As An Expert