Random pub quiz GK questions with answers in English general knowledge free online trivia printable is here for all general knowledge lovers. It’s common sense and emotional bonding to lift up a family by any means such as helping and sharing random pub quiz questions with answers in English. Good knowledge means learning things well and share, support and communicate with others for solving random pub quiz questions with answers to general knowledge in English.
The wellwishers will be very happy to see your success in any form, for example in random pub quiz questions. In fact, random pub quiz questions are full of fun, new learning opportunities, and adventure.
Let’s solve these random pub quiz questions and share your family, friends, and pals.
Random pub quiz questions
1. Coral Triangle contains what percent of reef fish species?
more than 37%
2. What is the common classification of the musical instrument Afoxé?
3. Anchor escapement for clock making is invented by whom in 1620?
Robert Hooke (UK)
4. What is the median age for people in Portugal?
5. Where do you find The arrector pili muscles?
Hair follicles in mammals
6. Where is Coimbra located?
a city and a municipality in Portugal
7. Billy Bowlegs Pirate Festival is originated in which US state?
8. Which country has its national musical instrument didjeridu, yidaki, yiraki, magu, kanbi, ihambilbilg?
9. What is the common name of Trypanosoma brucei?
African sleeping sickness (African trypanosomiasis)
10. Who would use an ankus in their job?
Mahout to goad an elephant
11. What is Doclisboa in Lisbon, Portugal?
12. Bialken is located in which country?
13. What is the fear of aircraft or flying?
14. What is a love dart?
A sharp, calcareous or chitinous dart which some hermaphroditic land snails and slugs create
15. Who first appeared in All-Star Comics in 1941?
16. What is a clade?
a group of organisms that are monophyletic—that is, composed of a common ancestor
17. What is the collective noun of a bird?
18. Which country has its Alpha 2 code TH?
19. What is the floral emblem of the Australian Capital Territory?
Royal Bluebell (Wahlenbergia gloriosa)
20. Who would use a punty in their job?
21. What is Airedale Terrier?
22. What is the capital of New Brunswick, Canada?
23. What is Angklung originated in Indonesia?
24. What is the national flower of South Africa?
King Protea, Protea cynaroides.
25. Which chemical has its atomic number 32?
26. What is a male bird called?
27. The Golden Globes are awards given each year in Portugal since which year by the Golden Globes Academy?
28. Bruny Island Premium Wines is located in which region in Australia?
29. Abdul Rahim Sarban is a popular singer in which country?
30. What fashion designer was responsible for “The New Look”?
31. Who is Truid Aagesen?
32. Ashmont hamlet is located in which county in Alberta, Canada?
County of St. Paul No. 19
33. What is the Alpha 3 code for Timor-Leste?
34. Which country has its capital Saint John’s?
Antigua and Barbuda
35. What does Yu Shi mean in Chinese?
“Lord of Rain” and “Leader of Rain”
36. Where do you find the Luciano Rossetti Mausoleum?
37. Where do you find a place “Above Rocks”?
A town in Jamaica that thinks it’s floating.
38. What is Atmore?
Hamlet in Canada
39. What is the airport with its IATA code ABK?
Kabri Dar Airport
40. What country has the most Post Offices?
41. Which country has its Alpha 3 code TGO?
42. What is the atomic number or proton number for Copper?
43. Who wrote the 1941 essay The Lion and the Unicorn: Socialism and the English Genius?
44. What is the parent company of Ladybird Books?
Penguin Random House
45. The British Patent Office since 1949 banned patents for what?
Perpetual Motion Machine
46. Who has written the book Histoire naturelle de la religion in 1759?
47. Cacaxtla Archaeological Site is located in which country?
48. What is in the tyres of a commercial airline?
Nitrogen – Air freezes
49. Duge Bridge (China) was founded on which river?
50. Who said about his songs “some are 10 minutes long some are 6”?
51. Museum of Islamic Art is located in which European city?
52. Where is Fort McMurray located?
Wood Buffalo in Alberta, Canada
53. Caer-Lud was the former name of what capital city?
54. What insect sounds chirp, click, creak?
55. What colour was Ian Flemming’s typewriter?
56. Alexandria Zoo is located in which country?
57. In heraldry if an animal is passant what is it doing?
58. Who is Wollunqua?
A snake-god of rain and fertility in Australian aboriginal mythology
59. The Muslim conquest of the Levant, also known as the Arab conquest of the Levant, occurred in the first half of which century?
The 7th century
60. At Woodstock 1969 5550 what happened?
61. What is the UN Code for Turkey?
62. 7% of Ireland’s annual barley crop is used for what?
63. Who painted Skull of a Skeleton with Burning Cigarette?
Vincent van Gogh
64. Jiak Kim Bridge crosses over which river?
65. Which Canadian won the 1957 Nobel Peace Prize for Suez?
66. Mail order a 1744 invention by which country?
67. Where is Port Bouet Airport (Felix Houphouet Boigny Int’l) located?
68. What country declared itself the first atheist state in 1967?
Albania — banned religion
69. Which country has its UN code 795?
70. In WW2 the Graf Spee was forced into what harbour?
71. Who was Khalid ibn al-Walid in Islam?
He played a leading role in the Ridda wars against rebel tribes in Arabia in 632–633 and the early Muslim conquests of Sasanian Iraq in 633–634 and Byzantine Syria in 634–638
72. What links Averroes, Ibn al-Nafis, ibn Musa al-Khwarizmi, Alhazen, and Ibn Khaldun?
Scholars during the medieval Islamic world
73. What is the type of Megane Bridge in Japan?
74. Who is Wuluwait?
a god from northern Arnhem Land and is known to work with Bunbulama as a rainmaker
75. Who was the first commoner to appear in the Royal Mail pack in 1964?
76. What is the Fortune 500 rank for Nissan, Japan?
77. Benjamin who was the first Lord Mayor of Dublin?
78. Who played the 2014 submarine disaster thriller film Black Sea?
Jude Law, Scoot McNairy
79. Hornblower and the Crisis is a 1967 historical novel by whom?
C. S. Forester
80. What was the first film Paul Newman directed?
81. Who sang the song Volare?
82. There are three parks in the USA dedicated to what?
83. Who crafted Eve in 1594?
84. Which musical band released their debut album Definitely Maybe in 1994?
85. What did Canada’s Grand Falls change their name to in 1964?
86. Which country has its official language Catalan?
87. Gondolas in Venice are traditional what colour?
88. Hurlingham Club is located in which country?
89. What is Abukuma?
Japanese Navy ship
90. What type of food is Otak Otak in Malaysia?
Grilled Fish Pate
91. Which country has its internet domain .ne TLD?
92. Under United States law, a patent is a right granted to the inventor of a
(1) process, machine, article of manufacture, or composition of matter,
(2) that is new, useful, and non-obvious.
93. What is San Sebastián Abasolo?
Town in Mexico
94. Who wrote the 1945 book The Perennial Philosophy?
95. What are Jean-Bernard, Pierre St-Martin and Berger in France?
Worlds deep caves
96. Who was Arthur Talmage Abernethy?
1872–1956, US journalist, minister, scholar; first North Carolina Poet Laureate
97. On any given day half of Americans are on what?
A special Diet
98. Which airport has its ICAO code DNAS?
Asaba International Airport
99. What is the Alpha 2 code for the United Republic of Tanzania?
100. Where would you have found Binky Inky Pinky and Clyde Pac Man?
More Free Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 Basketball Trivia Questions Answers to Learn
- 100 Baseball Trivia Quiz for the Crazy Fans
- 110 Football Trivia Questions for Authentic Fans
- 130 Olympics Trivia that Everyone Should Know
- 100 Super Bowl Trivia Questions to Evoke Surprise
- 100 Jaw-Dropping Soccer Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Dallas Cowboys Trivia for the True Fans
- 100 Harry Potter House Quiz for the Real Fans
- 200 Ocean Trivia Questions Everyone Asks
- 200 Weather Trivia Questions Every Expert Knows
- 100 Biology Trivia Questions None Should Miss
- 100 April Fools Trivia Every Intelligent Should Know
- 114 Valentines Day Trivia Everyone Should Solve
- 123 Cricket Quiz Questions and Answer for Fans
- 111 Cricket Trivia General Knowledge for All Time
- 120 NHL Quiz that Every Crazy Fan Should Solve
- 101 NHL Basic Trivia Questions for Hockey Fans
- 140 Golf Trivia Questions that Every Fan Should Know
- 55 Passover Trivia to Know All About Pesach
- 125 Tennis Quiz to Transform You As An Expert