A series of fresh informative unusual quiz questions and answers general knowledge free online GK in English printable trivia is here. Learning general knowledge unusual quiz questions and answers has a quick success trick, one needs to practice regularly, by keeping useful and vital points in the note. Unusual quiz questions and answers general knowledge printable are picked up from many important and reliable sources so that readers can use this trivia as a fact sheet too.
Unusual quiz questions and answers general knowledge free online trivia will give the reader entertainment, fun as well as full of learning all the time. We assure that a sincere reader will not give this up till the end in order to grasp all information from these unusual quiz questions and answers general knowledge in English for the days to come.
Let’s solve these general knowledge unusual quiz GK questions and answers in English NOW!
Unusual quiz questions and answers
1. What is Babylonian laws / Code of Hammurabi (c. 1790 BC)?
An ancient legal code
2. Taha Hussein, Egyptian writer, and intellectual memorized the Qur’an at what age?
3. Who is Cocijo?
Zapotec rain god
4. US Open is held during which months?
August – September
5. What did the word bald originally mean?
Clean or White
6. What is fiddle?
String instrument in Bulgarian music
7. What is USS Aaron Ward?
8. Raspberry ketone is a natural phenolic compound that is the primary aroma compound of what?
9. How many times Old Tom from Scotland won The Open Championship?
10. Kerkira is the Greek name for what?
11. Pegasus World Cup horse race takes place on which track?
12. “Famous Last Words” is a track by Zeromancer from which album?
13. What links In My Own Words, Evita by Evita, and Historia del Peronismo?
Books, written by Eva Perón, Former First Lady of Argentina
14. Who wrote the book An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding in 1748?
15. What animal has a forked penis?
16. Who were René Descartes, John Locke, and Thomas Hobbes?
17. What is Chapter 3 of the Book of Daniel?
The Fiery Furnace
18. How did American singer Dean Martin die?
19. What is the largest tree by volume?
General Sherman, a California giant sequoia
20. A hemodialyzer is a mechanical what?
21. Steubenville is located in which US state?
22. Hubal was a god worshipped in which location?
23. Where is Santa María del Tule located?
Town in Mexico
24. Fed Cup is related to which sport?
25. In what Hitchcock film does he not appear?
26. What is Hierve el Agua?
Waterfall in Mexico
27. What is Burin used for?
28. Which model of Toyota Corolla is best?
29. Which country has its UN code 705?
30. Yggdrasil is what in Norse mythology?
31. Where is Luarica diamond mine located?
32. How long can a submarine stay submerged?
Submarines generally stock a 90-day supply of food
33. Which Airport has its IATA code AAS?
34. Escravos–Lagos Pipeline System was built in which year?
35. What color is a Grasshopper’s blood?
36. Roman aqueduct is located in which city in France?
37. Who plays Grandchamp in the 2019 film The Wolf’s Call (Le Chant du loup)
38. What is the capacity of the largest offshore wind farm Hornsea 1 in the UK?
39. Chad–Cameroon pipeline is for what?
40. Humans and chimpanzees share roughly how much DNA?
41. What is the other name of Alta Wind Energy Center?
Mojave Wind Farm
42. What is Karel Doorman-class?
43. Who said, “Custom is the great guide to human life”?
David Hume, Scottish philosopher
44. The Jane Addams Birthplace is located in which county of Illinois, United States?
the Stephenson County village, Cedarville
45. The average male loses an lb (weight ) of what in 10 years?
46. What is the UN Code for Slovakia?
47. Who refereed the 1876 Sharky Fitzsimmons fight with a gun?
48. What is the internet country domain TLD for Micronesia?
49. Carcanet Press was founded in the UK in which year?
50. What were early diaphragms IUD – Dutch cap made from?
Orange skin – Half an orange
51. Altay Airport is located in which country?
52. What is a Choker?
53. What is the translation of the Greek name Vanessa?
54. Geoffrey Faber has founded which publishing house in London?
Faber and Faber
55. Most blue-eyed cats are what?
56. AP Comeback Player of the Year 1964 winner Lenny Moore was from which team?
57. Schubert always slept with what on?
Spectacles – in case he got the idea
58. What links Keystone, Voussoir, Extrados, Impost, Intrados, Rise, Clearspan, and Abutment?
A masonry arch
59. Which country has its Alpha 3 code SEN?
60. What is the name of the light-sensitive panel of cells at the rear of the eye?
61. Victoria Harbour is located in which country?
62. The Nigerian National Shipping Line (NNSL) was founded in which year?
63. Around the altar of which God was the early Greek plays done?
64. UK-owned shipping “Palm Line” ceased its trading since which year?
65. America what is the second most common word said before die?
66. Where is the Headquarters of the Simon & Schuster Publishing company?
67. In Yemen after a wedding what lasts an average of 21 days?
The wedding feast
68. The Compendium of Materia Medica or Bencao Gangmu is a Chinese herbology volume written by whom during the Ming dynasty?
69. What is the Alpha 3 code for Saudi Arabia?
70. Why did sailors wear tattoos?
Prevent Catching Pox
71. The Great Hercules is an artwork crafted in which year by Dutch printmaker Hendrick Goltzius?
72. Average Britain in their life consumes 18 lb of what?
Dirt bad washed food
73. The Russian president is kidnapped by a rogue general, an American submarine captain, and a team to rescue the President in which film?
Hunter Killer (2018)
74. What is Die da or dit da?
A traditional Chinese method of bone-setting
75. Ancient Egyptians worshiped what food item?
76. Constantine, also spelled Qacentina or Kasantina, is the capital of which Algerian province?
77. Leonard Sly became famous as who?
78. Where is Djémila village located?
Djémila, formerly Cuicul, is a small mountain village in Algeria
79. What is Acupuncture?
A form of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM)
80. How long did Pamela Anderson know Motley Crue drummer Tommy Lee before marrying him?
81. What is the area of the Mediterranean Sea?
970,000 square miles (2,512,288 sq km)
82. Who is the architect of the Rijksmuseum, Museum in Amsterdam, Netherlands?
83. In what city in 1985 was the world’s first computer museum opened?
84. Portpatrick Dunskey Golf Club – Dinvin Course is in which country?
Portpatrick, Wigtownshire, Scotland
85. There is one what for every 6 people in Canada?
86. Which country has its Alpha 2 code ST?
Sao Tome and Principe
87. What is Napier-Railton?
88. What Saint said – Lord grant me Chastity – but not yet?
89. What links the Arabian Sea, Bay of Bengal, Andaman Sea, Red Sea, and the Java Sea?
Indian Ocean Seas
90. What is studied in Aerology?
91. What links Azurite, Aventurine, and Bastnasite?
92. What is the Alpha 2 code for San Marino?
93. Geococcyx Californicus is what (cartoon) animal?
94. Van Gogh Museum is located in which city in the Netherlands?
95. The Algonquin Indians believed the earth was on what?
96. Bedford & County Golf Club is located in which county in the UK?
97. In Georgia what can you not keep in your bathtub?
98. “Raspberry Ripple” was the name given to other raspberry-flavored food products in which decade?
99. What is the 17th (or, the last) SDGs of the UN 2015 to be achieved by the year 2030?
(17) Partnerships for the Goals
100. Which island nation is pop star Rihanna from?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 120 Tennis Trivia Questions to Improve your Basic
- 80 St Patrick’s Day Trivia Questions and Answers
- 75 Food and Drink Trivia Quiz for Gourmets
- 70 Food and Drink Trivia Questions to Make Hungry
- 125 Toddler Trivia that Cute Kids Always Love to Reply
- Maths Quiz Questions Only Geniuses Could Solve
- 123 Math Trivia for Kids that Makes Children Inquisitive
- What is Best MCAT Score | FAQs | How to Score Good
- 111 Fundamental Maths Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Maths Quiz Questions with Answers Elementary
- 101 Math Trivia Questions and Answers from Basic
- 300 Maths Quiz with Answers for Practice at Home
- 77 General History Quiz As If You Experience Past
- 66 Funny True or False Questions and Answers List
- 99 Movie Trivia Quiz Only for the Crazy Fans
- 101 Random History Trivia – Discover the Unknown
- 111 Hard True or False Questions that Make You Expert
- 200 TV Show Trivia for All Ages with Evergreen Minds
- 50 True or False Trivia to Outrun Anyone You Know
- 55 Funny True or False Questions You Didn’t Know