National trivia day questions with GK random general knowledge quiz answer free test online printable is here! It is true that national trivia day questions are important for general readers from all sects and professions. Getting good marks in a particular quiz should not be your goal, there is plenty of knowledge out there. Think big, see the big picture. Be the boss in GK online test quiz and related national trivia day questions.
When you handle a quiz with the care it will really be fun. In case you find any fact new, read twice, thrice, in order to get it by heart. Random national trivia day questions for all professional people in English give a fundamental concept on general knowledge, which is crucial in all aspects of life to learn about facts, information, and trends.
Let’s solve these national trivia day questions with patience, appetite, fun, and thrill and find what surprises are waiting.
National Trivia Day questions
1. What is Alice blue?
a color name that originally referred to a dress worn by Alice Roosevelt Longworth, daughter of the US President
2. Warsaw is located in which country?
3. What percent of the human body cells are Platelets?
4. Early humans started using boats how many years ago?
900-40 kya: Thousand Years Ago
5. British Standard BS2724 might protect what body part?
Eyes – Sunglasses
6. What are the axial skeleton?
Bones of the head and trunk of a vertebrate
7. What is the other name of muscles?
8. What is a rhombencephalon?
9. Common carotid arteries are found in which part of the body?
Head and neck
10. What animal can smell a virgin same type from 1.8 miles away?
11. NATO’s first air campaign Operation Deliberate Force took place in which year?
12. Surgery term “arthr-” means what?
related to a joint
13. What vitamins do you get from Fish?
D and B2 (riboflavin)
14. What is Albion?
During WWI, German capture of Oesel, Dagö and Moon Islands (now Saaremaa, Hiiumaa and Muhu) in 1917
15. Bragi was the Norse God of what?
16. Nass River is located in which country?
17. How many member countries are there in North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO)?
18. Jalalabad city is located in which province in Afghanistan?
19. Battle of Marathon in 490 BC was a part of which conflict?
20. Who had a dog called Boatswain?
21. Ghost city Lere is located in which country?
The central African Republic
22. Where do you find the Observatory Inlet?
An inlet on the North Coast of British Columbia, Canada
23. Which airport has its ICAO code RPMA?
Allah Valley Airport
24. If you are in Arsdorf village, what country are you in?
25. Gwizador in Poland is who in English?
26. The Battle of Agincourt took place on what date in northern France?
25 October 1415
27. Where is Arvida located?
now Jonquière, Quebec, owned by Alcan
28. What is the internet country domain TLD for Nepal?
29. What is the Alpha 2 code for Swaziland?
30. Twinkies originally contained what flavored cream?
Banana — Changed ww2 – no bananas
31. What element has its chemical formula AgIO2?
32. Australian Open was founded in which year?
33. Who founded the Samaritans in 1953 (both names)?
34. Which country has its passenger train named Barguzin?
35. Myristica fragrans is what common spice?
36. Who was The Diadochi?
the rival generals, families, and friends of Alexander the Great
37. Cockney rhyming slang what is elephants (trunk)?
38. Bralorne is a historic gold mining company that originated in which country?
39. Which country has its Alpha 2 code SE?
40. What country has a Bible on its flag?
41. If you are in Armidale city, what country are you in?
42. Collective nouns – A Troubling of what?
43. Bacon Sandwich was originated in which country?
44. Who was the last native Egyptian Pharaoh?
45. In what European country have most land battles been fought?
46. Tatobay newspaper is in which country?
47. Lobster Newberg was invented at what famous restaurant?
48. What is the start point of the passenger train in Austria, named EC Lehár?
49. Who is Tohil?
a deity of the Kʼicheʼ Maya in the Late Postclassic period of Mesoamerica
50. The rate at which the body produces energy from nutrients is controlled by which gland in the neck?
51. Who painted the Dying Adonis in 1609?
52. Champagne bottles – 6 bottles of champagne are in a what?
53. Abaiang Atoll Airport is located in which country?
54. What is the Alpha 3 code for Switzerland?
55. What month was named after Latin for to open?
56. What is the origin of the name Neon?
Greek néon, ‘new’
57. In British Columbia is illegal to kill what?
58. PLUS Communication is the mobile carrier in which country?
59. Who painted The Yellow House in 1888?
Vincent van Gogh
60. Who said, “computers are useless they only give you answers”?
61. Who plays Nadine in the 2019 film Torpedo?
62. Beverly Hills is located in which US state?
63. Who makes Miller Lite beer?
64. The Happy Return was the first of the Horatio Hornblower novels published by whom?
C. S. Forester
65. The Artocarpus altilis was involved in a mutiny – what is it?
66. Who wrote the book The Natural History of Religion in 1757?
67. The Candy Man track is sung by whom?
Sammy Davis Jr.
68. 64% of American teenagers have what in their bedrooms?
69. Carcanet Press was originated in the UK in which year?
70. By-Law in Massachusetts what can you not do to a pigeon?
71. Which country has its Alpha 3 code SYR?
Syrian Arab Republic (Syria)
72. Mr. Mybug was only interested in sex with Flora in what book?
Cold Comfort Farm
73. What is the land border of Afghanistan?
74. Where is the San Pablo Villa de Mitla town located?
75. Walt Disney had an obsessive compulsion with what?
Cleanliness – washed hands every 5 min
76. ANcient humans started using Spears how many years ago?
400-300 KYA (Thousands Years Ago)
77. What creature gets its name for the Spanish for slowly?
78. What is the third-largest city in Afghanistan?
79. What is the International Calling Code for Afghanistan?
80. The initials pc on a medicine means it should be taken when?
81. What is the UN Code for Timor-Leste?
82. Which Dynasty reigns Commonwealth of Australia?
House of Windsor
83. Who is the Patron Saint of florists and gardeners?
84. When did The crucifixion of Jesus occur?
in 1st-century Judea, most likely in either AD 30 or AD 33
85. Canada is an Indian word meaning what?
86. What is the correct spelling people misspell- abilites?
87. What is a negus – named after inventor?
Port Lemon hot sweet spiced
88. Famous fiction Keep the Aspidistra Flying was written by whom in 1936?
89. What is HNLMS Abraham Crijnssen?
90. What is the SI unit of illumination?
91. Which airport has its IATA code ABE?
Lehigh Valley International Airport
92. Kolduns popular in Russia as analysts in America what are they?
93. Hierve el Agua falls is located in which country?
94. What is the second-longest river with its entire length in Spain?
95. In proportion which animal has the largest eye?
96. Wachsenburg Castle is located in which country?
97. On a prescription the Latin expression Ter in Die means what?
Three times daily
98. Which chemical has its chemical number 1?
99. Which country has its UN code 768?
100. What is the collective name for a group of crows?
More Free Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 Basketball Trivia Questions Answers to Learn
- 100 Baseball Trivia Quiz for the Crazy Fans
- 110 Football Trivia Questions for Authentic Fans
- 130 Olympics Trivia that Everyone Should Know
- 100 Super Bowl Trivia Questions to Evoke Surprise
- 100 Jaw-Dropping Soccer Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Dallas Cowboys Trivia for the True Fans
- 100 Harry Potter House Quiz for the Real Fans
- 200 Ocean Trivia Questions Everyone Asks
- 200 Weather Trivia Questions Every Expert Knows
- 100 Biology Trivia Questions None Should Miss
- 100 April Fools Trivia Every Intelligent Should Know
- 114 Valentines Day Trivia Everyone Should Solve
- 123 Cricket Quiz Questions and Answer for Fans
- 111 Cricket Trivia General Knowledge for All Time
- 120 NHL Quiz that Every Crazy Fan Should Solve
- 101 NHL Basic Trivia Questions for Hockey Fans
- 140 Golf Trivia Questions that Every Fan Should Know
- 55 Passover Trivia to Know All About Pesach
- 125 Tennis Quiz to Transform You As An Expert