Common quiz questions trivia with answers GK general knowledge in English quiz online free quiz test printable is ready to solve for the challenge take enthusiastic learners. These GK general knowledge in English common quiz questions are quite easy to solve and need the attention of about half an hour to grasp all appropriately.
Making things easy has a single trick – to practice. What you listen to or learn today must be practiced again and again, in order to harness the lesson by heart forever. By this, any hard thing turns easy, like these common quiz questions with answers.
No doubt, these common quiz questions with answers to general knowledge in English quizzes are full of wit and fun, collected from many resourceful sources so that our learners don’t get bored and monotonous.
Let’s solve these interesting common quiz questions answers general knowledge in English GK facts and information as soon as possible!
Common quiz questions
1. Who is Loren Acton?
a US astronaut in STS-51-F mission
2. Surgery term “angio-” means what?
related to a blood vessel
3. What is the capital of Alberta, Canada?
4. Where do you find a place “Aars”?
A Danish town that is a real pain in the “aars”. You have been warned.
5. What is prosencephalon?
6. Which country has its national musical instrument bandoneón?
7. Who introduced the concept of logarithms which simplifies mathematical calculations in 1614?
John Napier (UK)
8. Who was Thomas W. Benoist?
An aerospace engineer and early airline entrepreneur
9. What is the median age for Greek?
10. In 1979 what did President Carter apologize to Australia about?
Skylab falling on their country
11. Where is Cuicuilco Archaeological Zone located?
Mexico City, Mexico
12. How many marriages did Dean Martin have?
13. Who is the founder of Ladybird Books, London?
14. Who has written the Essays on Suicide and the Immortality of the Soul?
15. Early humans started using bone tools how many years ago?
16. Who painted Agostina Segatori Sitting in the Café du Tambourin?
Vincent van Gogh
17. What type of musical instrument Agung is?
idiophones, slit drum
18. Zoo National de Kinshasa is located in which country?
The Democratic Republic of the Congo
19. Which country has its UN code 826?
20. 50% of 17-year-old Americans can’t do what according to 700 clubs?
21. What bird sounds cluck, crow?
22. Alberta cities are created when communities with populations of at least how many people?
23. Coral Gables is located in which US state?
24. What links Ricci Martin, Dean Paul Martin, and Gina Martin?
Children of American actress Jeanne Biegger
25. Kaiser’s battle took place during which year?
also known as the Ludendorff offensive, Kaiser’s battle was a series of German attacks in 1917
26. Who crafted the artwork Quis Evadet in 1594?
27. Hornblower and the Hotspur is a Horatio Hornblower novel written by whom?
C. S. Forester
28. What is The Mshatta Facade?
the decorated part of the facade of the 8th-century Umayyad residential palace of Qasr Mshatta
29. Who directed the popular 2019 film Torpedo?
30. 400 what per week permanently close in the USA?
31. Popular submarine disaster thriller film Black Sea was released in which year?
32. What unusual flavor did the Jell-O company try in 1942?
33. What is the airport with its IATA code ABH?
34. Where is the San Francisco Lachigoló city located?
35. What percent of the human body cells are Lymphocytes?
36. Who wrote the 1946 essay Politics and the English Language?
37. Who is Tó Neinilii?
the rain god of the Navajo people of Arizona and New Mexico
38. Who was an Arab religious, social, and political leader and the founder of the world religion of Islam?
Muhammad (PBUH) (c. 570 CE – 8 June 632 CE)
39. Swim fins are a 1717 invention by which country?
40. Which chemical has its atomic number 87?
41. Botobolar Vineyard is located in which country?
42. Ghazal is a form of Islamic poetry that originated from the Arabian Peninsula in which century?
the late 7th century
43. What is Armena?
a Hamlet in Canada
44. What is the UN Code for the United Arab Emirates?
45. What is a sesamoid bone?
In anatomy, a sesamoid bone is a bone embedded within a tendon or a muscle
46. Alkaff Bridge crosses over which river?
47. In ancient Greece young brides had to sacrifice what?
Their Dolls — show they were grown up
48. Beipan River is located in which country?
49. What is USPTO?
The United States Patent and Trademark Office
50. Captain Jean Luc-Picard keeps a fish called what?
51. BBC Sports Personality of the Year was devised in which year?
52. Whose attendance compulsory at priests banquets in Egypt?
Mummies — dead reminded short life
53. Where is Kabri Dar Airport located?
54. Ashmont hamlet is located in which province of Canada?
55. How many major bones are there in a human skeleton?
20 major bones
56. Who wrote the 1954 book The Doors of Perception?
57. Who was Eleanor Hallowell Abbott?
1872–1958, US poet and fiction writer
58. Chi is the Chinese year of what?
59. What is Estudiantes de La Plata?
Sports club in Argentina
60. Bentlet Drummle appears in which Dickens novel?
61. What is HDMS Absalon?
62. Who was Tohil?
Tohil was a deity of the Kʼicheʼ Maya in the Late Postclassic period of Mesoamerica
63. Siddhartha Gautama became better known as who?
64. Which country has its capital Pago Pago?
65. What are the other names of Erythrocytes?
Red blood cells
66. Which country has its Alpha 3 code TKM?
67. If you suffered from varicella what have you got?
68. Which country has its local name Ngola?
69. Mausoleum of Néstor Kirchner is lcoated in which country?
70. Hari-Kari is vulgar name Seppuku – what’s it literally mean?
71. What was The Ridda Wars, or Wars of Apostasy?
A series of military campaigns launched by the Caliph Abu Bakr against rebel Arabian tribes
72. Who was the male star when The Mousetrap first played?
73. Which airport has its ICAO code MGQZ?
74. Which country has its internet domain .nz TLD?
75. What British Motor vehicle displayed at the 1948 Amsterdam show?
76. What is the Alpha 3 code for Turkey?
77. The highest bridge in the world, Duge Bridge is located in which country?
78. In Norse mythology Tyr is the god of what?
79. What is Kazurabashi?
Suspension bridge in Japan
80. Who is The Incredible Hulk’s girlfriend?
81. Toyota is a city in which Prefecture in Japan?
82. Oasis were an English rock band from which city?
83. Collective nouns – a group of police officers?
84. What is the Fortune 500 rank for Honda, Japan?
85. What is the correct name for the honey bear or potto?
86. Ahmad Wali is a popular singer in which country?
87. Which country has its Alpha 2 code TN?
88. Who said, “I’ve watched a lot of baseball – on the radio”?
89. What is the atomic number or proton number for Europium?
90. Only female humans and what have hymens?
91. Who was Mary Anne à Beckett?
92. What is the Birth Day of American actress Emily Jean “Emma” Stone?
November 6, (1988)
93. A digitabulist collects what?
94. What is Afoxé originated in Brazil?
95. Old Eng law – you can’t beat wife with anything wider than what?
Your thumb — Thus rule of Thumb
96. Who is Xamaba?
the supreme being of the Heikum of South Africa
97. What are Ship tracks?
clouds that form around the exhaust released by ships into the still ocean air
98. What is the literal meaning of the Kangaroo?
I don’t understand
99. What is the Alpha 2 code for Trinidad and Tobago?
100. What is an octothorpe?
The # symbol
More Free Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 Basketball Trivia Questions Answers to Learn
- 100 Baseball Trivia Quiz for the Crazy Fans
- 110 Football Trivia Questions for Authentic Fans
- 130 Olympics Trivia that Everyone Should Know
- 100 Super Bowl Trivia Questions to Evoke Surprise
- 100 Jaw-Dropping Soccer Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Dallas Cowboys Trivia for the True Fans
- 100 Harry Potter House Quiz for the Real Fans
- 200 Ocean Trivia Questions Everyone Asks
- 200 Weather Trivia Questions Every Expert Knows
- 100 Biology Trivia Questions None Should Miss
- 100 April Fools Trivia Every Intelligent Should Know
- 114 Valentines Day Trivia Everyone Should Solve
- 123 Cricket Quiz Questions and Answer for Fans
- 111 Cricket Trivia General Knowledge for All Time
- 120 NHL Quiz that Every Crazy Fan Should Solve
- 101 NHL Basic Trivia Questions for Hockey Fans
- 140 Golf Trivia Questions that Every Fan Should Know
- 55 Passover Trivia to Know All About Pesach
- 125 Tennis Quiz to Transform You As An Expert