Difficult general knowledge questions trivia with answers free online GK practice quiz test in English. There is nothing like difficult general knowledge questions because the GK pattern has no end and different perspectives and situations consider different general knowledge interesting and important.
The best way to prepare yourself with as many difficult general knowledge quia questions as you can in order to find a common pattern for the difficult general knowledge questions in English. Who practices GK regularly will definitely find his own selection of the difficult general knowledge questions in English to carry through.
Let’s solve these difficult general knowledge questions and prepare yourself with many other similar questions and answer as you find on the internet.
Difficult general knowledge questions
1. What Act of Congress in the United States implemented in U.S. law the Marrakesh Agreement of 1994?
The Uruguay Round Agreements Act
2. Which US astronaut died in the X-15 Flight 191 break up?
3. Cavenagh Bridge crosses over which river?
4. Which awards are given to athletes who excel in more than one sport in Norway?
5. Who was Jenny Body?
Former President of the Royal Aeronautical Society
6. What is Agogô originated in Yoruba?
7. Anime South festival is originated in which US state?
8. What is Okuiya Niju Kazurabashi?
Suspension bridge in Japan
9. As of 8 February 2020, what is the highest bridge in the world?
Duge Bridge (China)
10. What is the Roman numerals for 3000?
11. What is the Fortune 500 rank for Toyota, Japan?
12. Octant is a 1730 invention by which country?
13. Oasis was an English rock band from Manchester formed in which year?
14. Who is Michel van der Aa?
15. How did Liverpool football club get Anfield?
Everton evicted not paying rent
16. Ahmad Zahir is a popular singer in which country?
17. The distinctive Arabesque style was developed by which century in the medieval Islamic world?
18. Which country has its Alpha 3 code TUN?
19. What is the Button accordion with a box shape, played with both hands using buttons that produce two sets of notes per hand?
20. Who wrote Of Human Bondage and The Moon and Sixpence?
21. Where is Vila do Conde located?
a municipality in the Norte Region of Portugal
22. What type of musical instrument Agogô is?
23. The epidermis contains four cell types such as what?
keratinocytes, melanocytes, Langerhans cells, and Merkel cells
24. What links Actinomyces israelii, Actinomyces gerencseriae, and Propionibacterium propionicus?
25. A dog is canine – what animal is ovine?
26. What is a term used to classify exocrine glands in the study of histology?
27. What is the fretted stringed instrument with a hollow body and a soundboard?
28. Who designed the first navigable submarine that was built by Dutchman Cornelius Drebbel in 1620?
William Bourne (UK)
29. What is the median age for people in San Marino?
30. What country has the most elephants?
31. Her breakthrough came with her first leading role of a high school student perceived to be sexually promiscuous in the teen comedy Easy A (2010) – who?
32. Monumento a la Revolución is located in which country?
33. What is the UN Code for Uganda?
34. Mount Yoshino is located in which Prefecture in Japan?
35. Who the only author to have a book in every Dewey-Decimal category?
36. What is the airport with its IATA code ABI?
Abilene Regional Airport
37. Where do you find a city named “Armenia”?
A city in Colombia
38. Which airport has its ICAO code LEAB?
39. Which country has its internet domain .ni TLD?
40. If you were performing a fillip what are you doing?
41. Armena hamlet is located in which province of Canada?
42. Which chemical has its atomic number 31?
43. De Bortoli Wines is located in which country?
44. Where will you find the Tomb of Liliana Crociati de Szaszak?
45. Where would you find your lunula?
Fingernail – white part
46. What is USS Absecon?
47. Which country has its capital Luanda?
48. In California 22 ” is the minimum legal length of saleable what?
49. What is the Alpha 2 code for Tokelau?
50. What US state name means long river in Indian?
51. Which country has its UN code 804?
52. Who is Ungud?
In the mythology of the Wunambal people of northwestern Australia, Ungud is a snake god who is sometimes male and sometimes female
53. What is Ashmont?
a Hamlet in Canada
54. Who was known as “The Sword of Allah”?
Khalid ibn al-Walid
55. What European capital city is NOT on a river?
56. Where is Alpha Airport located?
57. What was Robin Williams paid for Disney’s Aladdin in 1982?
Scale $485 day + Picasso Painting
58. What animal sounds squeak?
59. Brazzaville Zoo is located in which country?
Republic of the Congo
60. What was banned in US movie theatres in the 1920s?
Popcorn – too noisy
61. What is the capital of British Columbia, Canada?
62. What is Club Náutico Hacoaj?
Sports club in Argentina
63. The interior of what is called the paste?
64. Who was Siôn Abel?
65. A bear is ursine – what bird is pavonine?
66. Pyramid of the Sun is located in which country?
67. What was 1993s biggest selling single?
I’ll do anything for love
68. Atmore hamlet is located in which province of Canada?
69. Who wrote the 1945 novel Animal Farm. 1984?
70. Where would you find Lunate Triquetrum and Hamate?
Bones in Wrist
71. Who painted Gauguin’s Chair?
Vincent van Gogh
72. Lauris Nobilis is the Latin name of what common herb?
73. Where is San Sebastián Teitipac city located?
74. Who is Utixo or Tiqua?
Utixo or Tiqua was a god of the Khoi.
75. What European countries flag is square?
76. Who wrote the 1962 book Island?
77. Who wrote the opera Zaide?
78. Who is Yinglong?
a winged dragon and rain deity in ancient Chinese mythology
79. What is the atomic number or proton number for Magnesium?
80. 53 is the international dialing code for what country?
81. Which country has its Alpha 2 code TO?
82. The star constellation Lepus has what English name?
83. Who crafted A dragon devouring the companions of Cadmus in 1588?
84. Who has written the book Of Parties in General?
85. Americans consume 2 billion lbs of what each year?
86. What are the fiction genres of Ladybird Books?
87. What is a Caldera?
Depression left by the volcano
88. Atmore hamlet is located in which county in Alberta, Canada?
89. Early Muslim conquests began in which century?
90. The lack of calcium in the diet causes what condition?
91. Flying Colours is a Horatio Hornblower novel by whom?
C. S. Forester
92. What is a dhoti?
An Indian male loincloth
93. Died in 2016, which American actress was buried in Pierce Brothers Westwood Village Memorial Park & Mortuary, LA?
94. Who is the director of the 2014 submarine disaster thriller film Black Sea?
95. The Merryman and his Maid alt title wnat G&S operetta?
The Yeomen of the Guard
96. Who is Wuluwaid?
Wuluwaid is a rain god in Australian Aboriginal mythology
97. Where is Coral Triangle located?
A roughly triangular area in the tropical waters around Indonesia, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea, the Philippines, the Solomon Islands, and Timor-Leste
98. Who was the first actress to endorse a product commercially?
99. What is the Alpha 3 code for Trinidad and Tobago?
100. Who appeared for the first time in Beeton’s Christmas Annual?
More Free Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 Basketball Trivia Questions Answers to Learn
- 100 Baseball Trivia Quiz for the Crazy Fans
- 110 Football Trivia Questions for Authentic Fans
- 130 Olympics Trivia that Everyone Should Know
- 100 Super Bowl Trivia Questions to Evoke Surprise
- 100 Jaw-Dropping Soccer Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Dallas Cowboys Trivia for the True Fans
- 100 Harry Potter House Quiz for the Real Fans
- 200 Ocean Trivia Questions Everyone Asks
- 200 Weather Trivia Questions Every Expert Knows
- 100 Biology Trivia Questions None Should Miss
- 100 April Fools Trivia Every Intelligent Should Know
- 114 Valentines Day Trivia Everyone Should Solve
- 123 Cricket Quiz Questions and Answer for Fans
- 111 Cricket Trivia General Knowledge for All Time
- 120 NHL Quiz that Every Crazy Fan Should Solve
- 101 NHL Basic Trivia Questions for Hockey Fans
- 140 Golf Trivia Questions that Every Fan Should Know
- 55 Passover Trivia to Know All About Pesach
- 125 Tennis Quiz to Transform You As An Expert