Adult quiz questions and answers general knowledge trivia in English free online quiz test printable ss on board now! When you will solve these adult quiz questions and answers GK trivia general knowledge, as well as many other similar quizzes from this website, your level of understanding, will be enhanced greatly. Keep your continuous effort on the subject you have passion for.
Keep going with adult quiz questions and answers in order to keep pace with general facts and information about the world for any purpose, like competition, debate, exam, gossip, or surprise.
Let’s solve these adult quiz questions and answers general knowledge instantly alone and share your network. Browse other hard and easy adult quiz questions and answers from this website, there is a much more free, funny, and fresh unexplored knowledge hub available for you.
Adult quiz questions and answers
1. Which chemical has its chemical number 3?
2. What is ITU?
International Telecommunication Union
3. When did Ankhwennefer, also known as Chaonnophris or Ankhmakis ruled Egypt during the reigns of Ptolemies IV and V?
200 to 186 BC
4. Warsaw Pact was signed in which year?
5. What was the name of the first Wings album?
6. Who was the last Apostle?
John the Apostle
7. Which Dynasty reigns Barbados?
House of Windsor
8. What element has its chemical formula AgIO3?
9. What minerals do you get from Fish?
Calcium, phosphorus, and a great source of minerals, such as iron, zinc, iodine, magnesium, and potassium
10. What part of a human body is the mandible?
11. What is Hush related to WWI?
The planned Allied amphibious landing on the Belgian coast in 1917
12. Which country has its passenger train named Belogorie?
13. What French word literally means little skip?
14. EAGLE MOBILE is the mobile carrier in which country?
15. In Arkansas it is illegal to serve what drink at a party?
Petrol – Gasoline
16. Surgery term “colono-” means what?
related to large intestine colon
17. What is the Alpha 2 code for Taiwan, Republic of China?
18. In England what is the most popular boy’s name of the 90s?
19. What is ISO?
International Organization for Standardization
20. Collective nouns – what are a group of apes called?
21. What is the endpoint of the passenger train in Austria, named EC Lehár?
22. Who started Laugh O Gram productions?
23. Wimbledon was founded in which year?
24. What is the origin of the name Sodium?
English soda (the symbol Na is derived from New Latin natrium, coined from German Natron, ‘natron’)
25. What Japanese name means fried food often at the table?
26. What is the correct spelling people misspell- abillity?
27. Holden Caulfield – Catcher in the Rye – where JD Sal get his name?
Movie marquee W Holden J Caulfield
28. What is the other name of The Battle of Red Cliffs?
Battle of Chibi at the end of the Han dynasty
29. What is the fourth largest city in Afghanistan?
30. What color did Ida McKinley ban from the White House?
31. Where is Batawa located?
Ontario owned by Bata
32. Sigmund Freud used a dog to help his psychoanalysis what breed?
Jo-Fi a Chow
33. Which airport has its ICAO code SBAX?
34. If you are in Bathurst city, what country are you in?
35. What links Bronco Billy McCoy, Kelly Highway Block, Lieutenant Speer and Deputy Sheriff Walt Coogan?
Clint Eastwood’s character names
36. What is the internet country domain TLD for the Netherlands?
37. Which country has its Alpha 2 code TJ?
38. Bib-label Lithiated Lemon-Lime Soda better known as what?
39. Dallol mining town is located in which country?
40. Which is the largest internal organ in the human body?
41. Battle of Thermopylae in 480 BC was a part of which conflict?
42. If you are in Assel village, what country are you in?
43. In a 1988 survey 12 million Americans don’t know what?
Washington DC was Capitol
44. Puli Khumri city is located in which province in Afghanistan?
45. Who sang the theme song in From Russia with Love?
46. Yulduz newspaper is in which country?
47. Marcus Garvey founded what?
48. Bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich is originated in which country?
49. What is USS Abraham Lincoln?
50. In Portugal if you bought sem chumbo what is it?
51. Famous fiction Coming Up for Air was written by whom in 1939?
52. Which airport has its IATA code ABF?
Abaiang Atoll Airport
53. Charles Stratton became famous as what circus act?
54. How many land neighbors Abkhazia have?
55. In Slovenian if you heard Na Mesta Pozor Zdaj what sport?
Athletics – Marks set Go
56. What is Caramelization or caramelisation?
A process of browning of sugar
57. What is the Alpha 3 code for the United Republic of Tanzania?
58. What is the nonobvious link between Superman 1 and The Godfather?
Mario Puzo writes both stories
59. What is the International Calling Code for Åland Islands?
60. The milk of what creature will not curdle?
61. Who is Ungud?
In the mythology of the Wunambal people of northwestern Australia, Ungud is a snake god who is sometimes male and sometimes female
62. The Dayton Agreement or the Dayton Accords, is the peace agreement for which country?
Bosnia and Herzegovina
63. Who does a Filicide?
kill Son or Daughter
64. Who painted the Man of Sorrows with a Chalice (Christ as Redeemer)?
65. What is the appendicular skeleton?
Skeleton of vertebrates consisting of the bones that support the appendages
66. What is Endurance racing?
A form of motorsport racing that is meant to test the durability of equipment and endurance of participants
67. How many bones are there in the axial skeleton?
68. Married men do it twice as often as single men — what?
69. What percent of the human body cells are Bone marrow cells?
70. How many wings does a mosquito have?
71. Which country has its Alpha 3 code THA?
72. Name an Archipelago in Russia.
73. Who painted Self-Portrait with Grey Felt Hat?
Vincent van Gogh
74. How many muscles are there in the human body?
75. What is a Caryatid?
Building support woman shaped
76. Lehigh Valley International Airport is located in which country?
Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States
77. What countries highest award is The Order of the Elephant?
78. Who plays Kapitänleutnant Franz Jäger in 2019 film Torpedo?
79. What are triangles of the neck?
80. There are 16 bottles of Champagne in a what?
81. Mr. Midshipman Hornblower is a Horatio Hornblower novel written by whom?
C. S. Forester
82. International car registration letters what country is IS?
83. I’ve Gotta Be Me is sung by whom?
Sammy Davis Jr.
84. Which sea is bounded in the northwest by Ukraine, in the southeast by Russia?
Sea of Azov
85. What is Thalassophobia?
fear of The Sea
86. Who wrote the book Of the Dignity or Meanness of Human Nature?
87. Who was the first woman to receive The Order of Merit 1907?
88. What is the UN Code for Trinidad and Tobago?
89. Who has founded the Carcanet Press in the UK in 1969?
90. In Hartford Connecticut it is illegal to educate what?
91. Early humans started using Hafting how many years ago?
500 kya: Thousand Years Ago
92. In terms of hair what does FSH stand for Follicle?
93. Where is Santa María Atzompa town located?
94. What is a mesencephalon?
95. It is illegal to cross the Iowa state boundaries wearing what?
Duck on your head
96. Which country has its UN code 788?
97. Collective nouns – A family of what?
98. San Bartolomé Quialana town is located in which country?
99. What are the basin countries for the Sea of Azov?
Russia and Ukraine
100. What is Cher’s last name?
Sarkisian – full name Cherilyn Sarkisian
More Free Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 Basketball Trivia Questions Answers to Learn
- 100 Baseball Trivia Quiz for the Crazy Fans
- 110 Football Trivia Questions for Authentic Fans
- 130 Olympics Trivia that Everyone Should Know
- 100 Super Bowl Trivia Questions to Evoke Surprise
- 100 Jaw-Dropping Soccer Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Dallas Cowboys Trivia for the True Fans
- 100 Harry Potter House Quiz for the Real Fans
- 200 Ocean Trivia Questions Everyone Asks
- 200 Weather Trivia Questions Every Expert Knows
- 100 Biology Trivia Questions None Should Miss
- 100 April Fools Trivia Every Intelligent Should Know
- 114 Valentines Day Trivia Everyone Should Solve
- 123 Cricket Quiz Questions and Answer for Fans
- 111 Cricket Trivia General Knowledge for All Time
- 120 NHL Quiz that Every Crazy Fan Should Solve
- 101 NHL Basic Trivia Questions for Hockey Fans
- 140 Golf Trivia Questions that Every Fan Should Know
- 55 Passover Trivia to Know All About Pesach
- 125 Tennis Quiz to Transform You As An Expert