GK one-word question and answer in English trivia quizzes general knowledge printable is full of handy facts and useful information. Learning GK one-word question and answer in English has great benefits, what you learn today will be your common sense tomorrow, I mean, difficult stuff you learn today with a lot of hard work and challenge, you can do the same in the future because of your previous learning/ memory/ experience. GK one-word question and answer in English trivia quizzes general knowledge printable is appropriate for all who love to learn general knowledge with less effort and for a lot of outcomes.
GK one-word question and answer in English trivia quiz are good for any situation or context. The questions are here at the GK one-word question and answer in English trivia are set tactically with experts in order to give it a professional shape.
Let’s solve these GK one-word question and answer in English now for learning with fun.
GK one word question and answer in English
1. What was a 19th-century nickname for Manchester?
2. What is the process of creating a word that phonetically imitates, resembles, or suggests the sound that it describes?
Squawks, or short wheezes, are brief, “squeaky” sounds
Ancient kingdom in current Turkey
5. Who cursed Midas?
6. What is the unit of measurement of ampere?
7. Homo sapiens emerged around how many years ago
8. In what year was the Chernobyl disaster?
9. What year did Elizabeth II become Queen?
Vroom is an onomatopoeia that represents the sound of an engine revving up.
11. What is the capital of Switzerland?
12. The Stadium of Light is home to which English football club?
A city in Germany
14. What is Japanese sake made from?
15. What is the kilowatt-hour unit?
16. Roger Martin du Gard received the Nobel Prize in Literature in which year?
Internet TLD for Guernsey
18. Tom Cruise is an outspoken member of which religion?
Abbreviation of Alabama
20. Badger sounds
21. In which year was Joan of Arc burned at the stake?
22. Lake Assal is located in which country?
South American street food
A mandolin is a stringed musical instrument in the lute family
25. The electric bulb has a filament made of what?
A food stall in South America
A card game
28. In tennis, what piece of fruit is found at the top of the men’s Wimbledon trophy?
29. National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) was founded in which year?
30. Poulet à la moambé is the national dish in which country?
The European Space Agency
32. What is the middle name of Angela Merkel?
The Kingdom of Van centered around Lake Van in the historic Armenian Highlands, present-day eastern Anatolia in Turkey
34. What is Kalamatianos?
Greek folk dance
35. What is the color that is used in danger signals?
36. In what year did The Beatles split up?
37. What dinosaur has 4 horns?
38. Augusto Pinochet was the ruler of which country?
39. Bascule cantilever suspension all types of what?
40. EastEnders began broadcasting on BBC One in which year?
41. Carlos Saavedra Lamas received the Nobel Prize in 1936 in which category?
42. Which country has its UN code 831?
A human sneeze; onomatopoeias sound
44. Algiers Zoo is located in which country?
45. Anne Hutchinson was the first American woman to start a Protestant sect in which year?
The medieval Albanian code of honor called besa
47. What is the Sergeant called in a card game?
48. Which dinosaur had the most teeth?
49. What is the name of the fictional borough of Melbourne where Australian soap Neighbours is set?
50. If a dish is served posmontier what does it contain?
51. What is Syrtos?
Greek folk dance
52. What is the UN Code for Guatemala?
The Conservative Party of Canada, colloquially known as the Tories, is a federal political party in Canada.
54. Which color pill does Neo swallow in The Matrix?
56. Pidge appeared in which Disney film Lady and Tramp pet name?
57. Giovidi is what day in Italian?
Nationa dish in Armenia
59. Anne Bradstreet was the first published poet in the British North American colonies in which year?
[Activate the Menu bar in the active app]
Tasseomancy is fortune telling using what Tea Leaves
62. Which country has its Alpha 3 code GLP?
63. Which classic film was called production 9401 during filming?
64. Zaire diverted roads to avoid disturbing communities of what?
Nationa dish in Argentina
66. What is the part of a horse between fetlock and hoof called?
67. Which seven-letter word in English contains all five vowels?
68. The average size of what is a grain of sand?
69. Who is Bran’s younger brother, who fights alongside him in Ireland?
70. Frances Marion, the first woman to win an Academy Award for Best Adapted Screenplay (for The Big House) in which year?
71. Which 2019 film won the Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Film this year?
72. What is the Alpha 3 code for Grenada?
73. Which country has the most daily newspapers?
74. How many eggs do the average chicken lay per year?
75. “An American Life” is written by the 40th President of the US, Ronald Reagan in which year?
76. Apis Mnevis Onuphis 3 names for the sacred what of Egypt?
77. Okamoto in Japan is the world’s largest maker of what?
78. There are 20 days in the week in whose calendar?
79. What profession receives the Pritzker Prize?
80. Hattie McDaniel was the first African American to win an Oscar for Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress in which year?
81. Buccellati is an expensive Jewelry brand of which country?
82. Which country has its Alpha 2 code GL?
83. What was the early name for the card name jack?
84. Saint Bibiana is the Patron Saint of what?
85. Where is the President’s Palace in Benin, Palais de la Marina located?
86. What did Alfred Hormel invent?
50 in Roman
Goddess who, according to the classical convention, inspires poets to write their verses
90. Who is the child of Llŷr The family’s only daughter in Welsh mythology?
A nonbinary gender identity that doesn’t fit into existing gender schemas or constructs
92. What is the Alpha 2 code for Greece?
93. How many incident(s) took place in Shakespeare’s plays about baked into a pie?
94. Emory University is located in which US state?
95. What is the Piaget SA brand?
96. How did American novelist Truman Capote die?
97. Which country has its internet TLD .gu?
98. Bactrian Camel has an average gestation period for how many days?
99. Which country has its UPC barcode 900 – 919?
100. Raisinets is what?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Today GK Questions Answers Trivia Quiz in English Printable
- 100 GK Questions Answer about World in English Trivia Printable
- 100 Most Important General Knowledge Questions in English
- 100 GK General Knowledge Trivia Printable Quiz in English
- 100 GK Questions Answers Hard Trivia in English Quiz Printable
- 100 Basic General Knowledge Trivia in English Printable Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions in English Printable
- 100 GK Questions and Answers Trivia in English Printable Quiz
- 100 GK Questions Answers for Students in English Quizzes
- 100 Common GK Questions Answers in English Trivia Printable
- 100 Difficult GK Questions in English Questions Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge in English Questions Answers Quiz
- 100 English Questions Answers General Knowledge Trivia Quiz
- 100 GK Questions in English Hard Trivia Quizzes Printable
- 100 General Knowledge of World in English Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Information in English GK Quizzes
- GK Questions in English General Knowledge Online Quiz Test
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Exam Preparation
- 100 General Knowledge Questions Answers in English Trivia
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions in English Trivia Quiz
- 100 Basic General Knowledge Quiz Questions about World
- 100 Family Quiz General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 World-Best General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 of All Types of GK Questions with Answers Trivia Quizzes
- 100 Random General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions Printable
- 100 Important GK General Knowledge Trivia Quiz in English
- 100 Normal GK Questions Trivia in English Printable Quiz