General knowledge questions and answers for 7th class students quiz in English trivia GK printable is a way to equip yourself with versatile information at the shortest possible time. These general knowledge questions and answers for 7th class students are prepared for GK lover students of all ages. Languages of this sort of general knowledge in English quizzes and questions printable are lucid and easy to understand.
This is the right time for the student life to continuously hone passion, intellect, IQ, and common sense. General knowledge questions and answers for 7th class students will enhance intellectual ability in tender minds. Right direction, nurture, care, correction, and tuning would shape us a student’s mind for the future, by practicing many more general knowledge questions and answers for 7th class students.
Let’s solve these general knowledge questions and answers for 7th class students with or without your friends, family, teachers, students, or competitors, and many more class 7 GK quiz.
General knowledge questions and answers for 7th class students
1. What is the sound of an Alligator?
2. Aetna is a hamlet in which county in Alberta?
3. How many victims died due to grief in Shakespeare’s plays?
4. During the Bronze Age, which civilization was developed?
5. What is the molecular formula for Nitrogen dioxide?
6. What is mai in the French language?
7. An imagined place or state of things in which everything is perfect is called what?
8. What is Abalone (Bao Yu)?
Delicacy in China, Japan
9. In Welsh mythology, who was Arianrhod’s second son and Dylan’s twin brother?
10. When did Alexander the Great die?
June 323 BC
11. March is named after what god?
12. Balkh is a town in which country?
13. Which famous actor has a soundtrack appearance in Rhinestone’s “Stay Out of My Bedroom”?
14. which pens have wax on the tip that must be taken off before writing?
Retractable gel pen
15. GU is a famous cloth brand in which country?
16. what is Frederic Malle Portrait of a Lady?
17. Copied, quoted, or translated in exactly the same words as were used originally is called what?
18. What is the study of books, printing, and publishing?
Bibliology, or Bibliography
19. What happens when a heated electric bulb glows?
Electrical energy is partly converted into light energy and partly into heat energy
20.What is a short, single tone, typically high-pitched, generally made by a computer or other machine?
21. Which famous star has the Golden Apple Awards in 1996?
22. What body of water separates Africa and Europe?
The Strait of Gibraltar
23. What is the function of keyboard shortcut F4?
F4 [Display the address bar list in File Explorer]
24. In 1999, which city in Europe had the most tourists?
25. Which lake is the world’s largest lake?
26. She rolled _____ the stairs.
27. What is a thing that is kept as a reminder of an event?
28. Yerevan is the capital of what country?
29. What is Biotin?
30. Which metal is used to make a solar cell?
31. Kokichi Mikimoto, began which famous brand in 1893 to give pearls to everyone?
33. In which year Vitamin E was discovered?
34. Frans Eemil Sillanpää received the Nobel Prize in Literature in which year?
35. What is a synonym for Onerous?
Involving an amount of effort that is oppressively burdensome.
36. The unit of work is what?
37. What is a slight fault that can be forgiven?
38. What is a common link among Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Cuba, Dominican Rep, The Philippines, Uruguay?
Use the peso as its currency
39. Where is the Headquarters of the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO)?
40. 32. Vilnius is the capital of which country?
41. What links Claude Debussy, Humphrey Bogart, and Anthony Eden?
Die fo Cancer
42. What links the Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Papua New Guinea, and Samoa?
43. Which country formerly ruled Iceland?
44. Which animal has its scientific name Canis lupus?
45. Her house is ____ the main road
46. What is the average gestation period for a Giraffe?
47. Speech you make to yourself is called what?
48. Pearl Buck received the Nobel Prize in Literature in which year?
49. What country is called “Land of Fire and Ice”?
50. What is the molecular formula for Sodium nitrate?
51. What is the only major city located on two continents?
What Hawaiian island is known as “Bird Island”?
52. What is the element symbol for Chlorine?
53. Which country produces the most cassava?
54. What British island, accessible by road only at low tide, is also known as Holy Island?
55. What is a flat closed shape having 4 straight sides, with one pair of parallel sides?
A trapezoid, or trapezium
56. When the flag-holder was asked to do so for King Edward VII at the 1908 London games, he supposedly responded, “This flag dips to no earthly king.” – which flag?
The U.S. flag
57. A job with little responsibility but a high salary is called what?
58. What is the scientific name for Walrus?
59. Who was the first US president to be impeached?
60. What is the fastest flowing river in the world?
61. What is De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da?
“De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da” is a song by The Police, released as a single on 20 November 1980.
62. Adolf Friedrich Johann Butenandt and Leopold Ruzicka received the Nobel Prize in 1939 in which category?
63. What is the pet a Domestic Medium Hair?
64. What are smaller than their host organism, and they propagate faster, causing the host a more significant injury?
65. What is Jannah?
66. Cuba is less than a hundred miles away from what U.S. state?
67. The person who believes in one god is called what?
68. What is the UPC barcode for Malaysia?
69. What is a synonym for Opaque?
Difficult as a result of lack of clarity.
70. Which element has its molecular formula H2SO3?
71. What links 1) Melati (Jasmine) (Jasminum Sambac) 2) Moon Orchid (Phalaenopsis Amabilis) and 3) Rafflesia (Rafflesia Arnoldi Indonesia)?
National flowers in Indonesia
72. What element has its symbol S?
73. In which country Ashfield town is located?
74. How many countries are there in Africa?
75. What links Tanzania, Uganda, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Burundi, Ethiopia, Kenya, Eritrea, South Sudan, Sudan, and Egypt?
11 countries the River Nile flows through
76. Jamaica is considered part of which continent?
77. Murder of a mother is called what?
78. An Egyptian speaks in which language?
79. Where is the Ashford Railway Station located?
80. What is the oldest active volcano on Earth?
81. What the study of bacteria called?
82. What is the world’s largest continent?
83. What is the national flower in Iraq?
84. Maxwell is unit of what?
85. Which of China’s robotic spacecraft missions brought cotton seeds to the Moon’s far side?
86. Ernest Orlando Lawrence received the Nobel Prize in Physics 1939 from which country?
87. Person who writes with both hands is called what?
88. Which element has its atomic number 15?
89. People who work together are called what?
90. What is the scientific name for Pineapple?
91. Who can speak two languages is called what?
92. What is the major component of the chemical composition of cotton?
93. What is the largest country in South America?
94. What is gullible?
Easily persuaded to believe something; credulous
95. Name a word with vowels in order.
96. What is the internet country domain TLD for Great Britain?
97. Who is a person, especially an entertainer, who can make their voice appear to come from somewhere else, typically a dummy of a person or animal?
98. Richard Kuhn received the Nobel Prize in Chemistry 1938 for what contribution?
“for his work on carotenoids and vitamins”
99. Ashtead village is located in which country?
100. What is the only sea on Earth with no coastline?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Today GK Questions Answers Trivia Quiz in English Printable
- 100 GK Questions Answer about World in English Trivia Printable
- 100 Most Important General Knowledge Questions in English
- 100 GK General Knowledge Trivia Printable Quiz in English
- 100 GK Questions Answers Hard Trivia in English Quiz Printable
- 100 Basic General Knowledge Trivia in English Printable Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions in English Printable
- 100 GK Questions and Answers Trivia in English Printable Quiz
- 100 GK Questions Answers for Students in English Quizzes
- 100 Common GK Questions Answers in English Trivia Printable
- 100 Difficult GK Questions in English Questions Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge in English Questions Answers Quiz
- 100 English Questions Answers General Knowledge Trivia Quiz
- 100 GK Questions in English Hard Trivia Quizzes Printable
- 100 General Knowledge of World in English Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Information in English GK Quizzes
- GK Questions in English General Knowledge Online Quiz Test
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Exam Preparation
- 100 General Knowledge Questions Answers in English Trivia
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions in English Trivia Quiz
- 100 Basic General Knowledge Quiz Questions about World
- 100 Family Quiz General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 World-Best General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 of All Types of GK Questions with Answers Trivia Quizzes
- 100 Random General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions Printable
- 100 Important GK General Knowledge Trivia Quiz in English
- 100 Normal GK Questions Trivia in English Printable Quiz
gk quiz for class 7 online
gk questions for class 7 history
class 7 gk chapter 1
gk questions for class 7 pdf
gk questions for class 7, 2020
gk questions for class 7 icse
science quiz for class 7 with answers
gk questions for class 7 current affairs