One-word questions and answers in GK printable quiz general knowledge trivia free online is not only full of fun and entertainment but also full to the brim of learning opportunities. One of the most effective issues to return out of this year is the collective love of quizzes for the learners.
One-word questions and answers in GK quiz general knowledge trivia free online have one-word questions with their answers, as well as the one-word answers for particular questions. Hope you will love this printable quiz general knowledge trivia free online One-word questions and answers in GK is not only full of fun and entertainment
Whether it’s one-word questions and answers in GK with your pals through Zoom or testing your different half over a bottle of wine on the couch – they’re the right solution to keep linked when the world feels a bit lonely.
So now we have compiled 100 One-word questions and answers in GK printable quiz general knowledge trivia free online – picking the whole lot from animals to meals, movies, music, geography, and many other areas.
You’ll need some severe energy to get via this bumper quiz, so seize a notepad, a pen, and one thing candy to maintain you going.
For more basic data questions explore more quizzes on this website.
One word questions and answers in GK
1. In which year, the official biography of American astronaut Neil Armstrong “First Man: The Life of Neil A. Armstrong” was published?
2. Lake Vanda is located in which region?
3. What is the other name of Garabogazköl Aylagy, which is a shallow water-filled depression in the northwestern corner of Turkmenistan?
4. An act of speaking against religion called what?
Ardipithecus is a genus of an extinct hominine that lived during the Late Miocene and Early Pliocene epochs in the Afar Depression, Ethiopia.
Haiku is a Japanese poem
Ancient civilization around Pakistan and Afganistan region
8. A person primarily motivated by personal gain is called what?
Pushkalavati was the capital of the ancient Gandhara kingdom
violation or misuse of what is regarded as sacred
11. What is the inescapable agent of someone’s or something’s downfall?
12. When was the international system of units implemented?
The worship of idols; extreme admiration, love, or reverence for something or someone.
14. Which of the list is not a vector amount: velocity, momentum, mass, and angular velocity?
A kind of Japanese linen cloth
Kenyanthropus is a 3.5 to 3.2-million-year-old (Pliocene) hominin fossil
17. What is not likely to cause offense or disagreement and somewhat dull?
Australopithecus is a genus of early hominins that existed in Africa during the Late Pliocene and Early Pleistocene.
19. An examination of tissue removed from a living body is called what?
20. What is ‘all-healing’ in Latin- Greek?
Blodeuwedd or Blodeuedd is the wife of Lleu Llaw Gyffes in Welsh mythology.
23. What is the offense of marrying someone while already married to another person?
24. What is the unit of electric quantity?
25. In English, we tend to say “koi carp,” but in Japanese, it’s what?
in accordance with the highest standards; faultless.
A street food in Brazil
A person who collects or is very fond of teddy bears.
29. Certain to happen, or impossible to stop or prevent is what?
30. Gocta, Catarata is a falls in which country?
Car brand in Germany
32. Unable to be erased or forgotten
A negative misconception of a group of people on which one may base prejudice or discrimination
34. Where do you find Rhodiola rosea, a hardy plant used as a medicinal herb?
The national dish in Algeria
36. What is the molecular formula for Methane?
37. Middle Passage, a fiction by Charles Johnson was written in which year?
Ancient Iranian civilization
39. Coffee, cocoa, sugar cane, bananas, oranges, cotton, and jute are some cash crops in which region?
A person who studies or collects beetles
A hamlet in Alberta, Canada
42. How much energy do we get from Maize, White Rice?
44. Who was a medieval cantref?
The month of July in the Finnish language
Delicacy in Alaska, Northern Canada, Siberia
government by the wealthy
48. What is the IATA code for Ayr Airport, Australia?
49. Which is the unit of pressure called?
50. What is the cash crop of Vietnam.?
51. Solar energy is renewable energy. T/F?
52. What percentage of the River Nile is located in Egypt?
53. What is mars in the French language?
The month of march
54. What is Sorghum?
A type of grain
55. In what language an Ecuadorian speaks?
56. Badajoz Airport is located in which country?
The chemical formula for Biotin, a vitamin
58. Ashford International Rail Station located?
59. Approximately what percent of the world’s food is produced by 500 million smallholder farmers
60. Which Roman god named April after Aphrodite?
A fiction by Raphael Sabatini
62. Which country produces the most Yams?
Necessary chemical to get nuclear energy
64. Which Indian airport has its IATA code IXB?
Bagdogra International Airport
One who believes in god
A native to Denmark
Monoculture is the agricultural practice of growing a single crop, plant, or livestock species, variety, or breed in a field or farming system at a time.
The Oxus civilization
69. Who was Roxana?
Wife of Alexander the Great
70. In which year Vitamin B5 was discovered?
71. COMME des GARÇONS is a what Japanese brand?
72. Yardley is a famous brand in which city?
73. Who is the Roman god of war
74. Where is Parthia?
75. What is the unit of power of the lens in the SI method?
An anchovy is a small, common forage fish
77. Which country produces the most Soybeans?
78. Lynden Pindling International Airport is located in which country?
79. What is Caron Poivre?
80. Who is the Greek god of fighting?
81. What literally translated as a “bloody sausage” in Ukrain?
Bactria, or Bactriana, was an ancient region in Central Asia
Manihot esculenta, commonly called cassava, manioc, or yuca is a woody shrub native to South America
84. If you want to have the porcino mushroom, what is the best country?
A honk is a noise made by a goose or a car horn
86. What is the key shortcut for [Search for a file or folder]?
87. Ashchurch For Tewkesbury railway station is located in which country?
88. What kind of clothing do the Japanese wear every day?
89. Rice is produced the most in which country?
90. Sylvester Stallone has a soundtrack appearance in Rocky III’s “Take You Back” in which year?
91. Skytel is a brand in which country?
92. In what units can we measure food energy?
The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
Unit of Distance
The study of the nature of values and value judgments
96. What is Poncho in Japan?
97. What is the sound of an Alligator?
99. Chopard is a renowned Jewelry brand from which country with a net worth of $1.7 billion?
100. What brand Tootsie Rolls is?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Today GK Questions Answers Trivia Quiz in English Printable
- 100 GK Questions Answer about World in English Trivia Printable
- 100 Most Important General Knowledge Questions in English
- 100 GK General Knowledge Trivia Printable Quiz in English
- 100 GK Questions Answers Hard Trivia in English Quiz Printable
- 100 Basic General Knowledge Trivia in English Printable Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions in English Printable
- 100 GK Questions and Answers Trivia in English Printable Quiz
- 100 GK Questions Answers for Students in English Quizzes
- 100 Common GK Questions Answers in English Trivia Printable
- 100 Difficult GK Questions in English Questions Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge in English Questions Answers Quiz
- 100 English Questions Answers General Knowledge Trivia Quiz
- 100 GK Questions in English Hard Trivia Quizzes Printable
- 100 General Knowledge of World in English Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Information in English GK Quizzes
- GK Questions in English General Knowledge Online Quiz Test
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Exam Preparation
- 100 General Knowledge Questions Answers in English Trivia
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions in English Trivia Quiz
- 100 Basic General Knowledge Quiz Questions about World
- 100 Family Quiz General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 World-Best General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 of All Types of GK Questions with Answers Trivia Quizzes
- 100 Random General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions Printable
- 100 Important GK General Knowledge Trivia Quiz in English
- 100 Normal GK Questions Trivia in English Printable Quiz