The Fun trivia questions with multiple choice answers MCQ free test is fit for every learner. Its significance notwithstanding, knowledge is always pure and the most powerful thing in the world, which you may gain without fear of it being stolen from you with fun trivia questions with multiple choice answers. You can gain money from your information, but your knowledge cannot be stolen; in another sense, it is the talents that you have created within yourself.
So now the value of knowledge is paramount; without it, you cannot be successful. However, simply possessing information is insufficient; it is how you apply that fun trivia questions with multiple choice answers that count most. Because while many of us have a better understanding of something than others, not everyone has the ability to use that understanding to bring about all of the beneficial changes inside and around us. Always maintain fun trivia questions with multiple choice answers that you can put to good use for your own well-being and the well-being of society, and always share it with others since it will benefit you the greatest.
Delta Sigma Phi was created at City College of New York in 1899 with the goal of spreading “the ideas of friendship and brotherhood among college men, without regard to race or faith.” Solve these fun trivia questions with multiple choice answers.
The deadliest night of the Brown Dog riots in London occurs in 1907 when 1,000 medical students struggle with 400 police officers over the establishment of a memorial for vivisected animals. Find these fun trivia questions with multiple choice answers.
Rod Blagojevich, the Governor of Illinois, was arrested by federal investigators in 2008 for a variety of alleged offenses, including attempting to sell President-elect Barack Obama’s Senate seat. Explore these fun trivia questions with multiple choice answers.
Yusuf Adil Shah, the Muslim king of Goa, and his Ottoman allies surrender in 1510 to Portuguese soldiers headed by Afonso de Albuquerque, who massacre the Muslim populace. Enjoy these fun trivia questions with multiple choice answers.
Byzantium Emperor Michael IV, Paphlagonicus, dies of dropsy in 1041. Empress Zoe appoints her adopted son Michael V to the throne of the Eastern Roman Empire. Habe fun with these fun trivia questions with multiple choice answers.
Fun Trivia Questions with Multiple Choice Answers MCQ Test
064-fun trivia questions with multiple choice answers (50)
When did Islam make landfall in Greece?
The first Muslims arrived in Greece in the early 1950s, largely from Egypt, and are concentrated in the country’s two major cities, Athens and Thessaloniki.
Is Turkey the conqueror of Greece?
The Despotate of the Morea was the final Byzantine Empire stronghold to resist the Ottomans after Constantinople fell to the Ottomans in 1453. In 1460, however, it was conquered by the Ottomans, completing the invasion of mainland Greece.
What was the reason behind Greece’s invasion of Turkey?
Because Anatolia had been part of Ancient Greece and the Byzantine Empire, the western Allies, notably British Prime Minister David Lloyd George, promised Greece territorial gains at the expense of the Ottoman Empire, which had recently been defeated in World War I.
Was Egypt conquered by Greece?
When the Greeks invaded Egypt in 332 BC, the Late Period of Ancient Egyptian history came to an end. The Greeks established their own monarchy, the Ptolemaic Dynasty, which lasted for approximately 300 years, from 30 BC to 30 BC. Egypt was conquered by the Romans in 30 BC.
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 Tricky General Knowledge Questions Answers Trivia Quiz
- 100 Random Pub General Knowledge Quiz Questions Printable
- 100 Unusual Family General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions
- 100 Difficult General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Free
- 100 Common Quiz General Knowledge Questions Random
- 100 Simple but Hard Trivia GK Free Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Adult GK Quiz Questions and Answers Printable Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge National Trivia Day Questions Quiz
- 100 Great General Knowledge Questions Answers Trivia Quiz
- 100 Daily Trivia Question of the Day Free Printable GK Quiz
- 100 Trivia Question of the Day for Adults GK Quiz Printable
- 100 Team Trivia Question of the Day General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 GK Trivia Questions of the Day General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Trivial Pursuit GK Questions Answers Free Quiz
- 100 Random Quiz Questions with Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Random Knowledge Quiz GK Questions and Answers
- 100 GK Quiz Questions and Answers in English Quiz Printable
- 100 Unusual General Knowledge Questions Printable Quiz
- 100 Unusual Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Unusual General Knowledge Quiz Rounds and Answers