Random general knowledge fun printable trivia quiz questions answer is a good way to learn free from this blog. Random general knowledge fun printable trivia quiz questions answer is the ability to recognize the genuine nature of everything around you. That is, of course, none other than God. Random general knowledge fun printable trivia quiz questions answer is what brings you peace of mind, allows you to think more broadly with a better understanding, and instills empathy in you. The greatest way to acknowledge yourself as a human is to get random general knowledge fun printable trivia quiz questions answered. A guy cannot be a man in the genuine sense unless he has this. Without knowledge, education is also empty. Only because of random general knowledge fun printable trivia quiz questions answer is the human being the finest of all the world’s survivors. As a result, knowledge is required to survive as a human.
What do you think is the most important investment we can make today for a better life like random general knowledge fun printable trivia quiz questions answer? Many of you believe that you should invest in equities, mutual funds, fixed deposits, gold, or real estate, among other things. “An investment in knowledge pays the finest interest to us,” says the truth. What should we do initially, for example, if we wish to invest our money? To do so, we must first get random general knowledge fun printable trivia quiz questions answer of numerous types of investing tactics and then pick the finest option! After that, we put our money into a certain project. Simply said, it demonstrates that if you don’t know how to invest, you’ll put your money into any random strategy that will be completely effective random general knowledge fun printable trivia quiz questions answer.
Random General Knowledge Printable Fun Quiz Questions
1. Toscanini’s restaurant is located in which city in Massachusetts, USA?
2. What is the largest island in Madagascar?
3. Who said, “All I have learned, I learned from books”?
4. What does the astronomical symbol ⚷ mean?
2060 Chiron, a Centaur and trans-Neptunian object
5. Police surprise attack on Black-Panthers in which city in 1969?
Los Angeles, California
6. Noshaq is the highest point of which country?
7. Antarctica has what percent of total water of the Earth?
8. France currently refers to the French Fifth Republic, formed in which year?
9. What is the date of the acquisition of sovereignty of Algeria?
3 July 1962
10. Who scored 32 consecutive pts without a miss (NBA rec) in 1961?
11. What is a fluvial island in the Chobe River, in Botswana adjacent to the border with Namibia?
12. Which cricket ground has hosted the most first-class games in Australia?
Sydney Cricket Ground
13. Shea’s Performing Arts Center is located in which city in New York?
14. What, also known as New Holland, was the northern portion of the Portuguese colony of Brazil?
15. A terrible New York Yankee trade, Roger Maris for St’ Louis Card’s Charlie Smith in which year?
16. What is the lowest point of Albania?
17. What was the largest Greek empire?
The Macedonian Kingdom
18. In 2021, what is the status of the U.S. Senate votes for the National Defense Authorization Act 2021, overriding a veto by President Donald Trump for the only time in his presidency?
19. Drenthe province is located in which country?
20. In a cricket test between South Africa v which team in Durban, debut held for Eddie Barlow & Peter Pollock in 1961?
21. Nijmegen, Netherlands is one of the sisters of which city in New York?
22. Ainsdale Sand Dunes NNR is a National nature reserve in which country?
23. GreenGen Project led by China Huaneng Group (CHNG) began construction in which country?
24. Who was the president of the COP26, the 26th United Nations Climate Change conference held in Glasgow in November 2021?
Alok Sharma (UK cabinet minister)
25. Which musical was opened at Broadway Theater NYC for 112 performances in 1963?
“Girl Who Came to Supper”
26. Crosses of St. George, St. Andrew, and St. Patrick in which country’s flag?
27. Blue is a puppy who puts her paw prints on three clues. Steve or Joe has to deduce the clues (with the help of off-screen children) to figure out what Blue wants to do – in which children cartoon?
Blue’s Clues (1996–2020)
28. The Treaty of Rastatt was a peace treaty between which countries that was concluded on 7 March 1714?
France and Austria
29. Built in 2000, what is the name of the statue of Thiruvalluvar in Kanyakumari, Tamil Nadu, India?
30. Who was kidnapped at Harrah’s Lake Tahoe (Nevada) in 1963?
Frank Sinatra, Jr
31. Built in ~630 BC, what is the frieze slab monolith name, located at Prinias, Crete?
32. Durham Coast is a what is England?
National nature reserve
33. Assen city is located in which country?
34. What is the national trade association for the Broadway theatre industry based in New York, New York?
The Broadway League, (formerly the League of American Theatres and Producers and League of New York Theatres and Producers)
35. Which countries sign a treaty to prohibit nuclear weapons in outer space in 1966?
US and USSR
36. Misrata is founded in which country?
37. What is the former name of Al Hirschfeld Theatre, NY?
Martin Beck Theatre (1924–2003)
38. What was Acherontisuchus?
An extinct Crurotarsi (reptiles)
39. Pradyota dynasty (c. 682–544 BCE) ruled which present-day country?
40. Pan Am Flight 214 crashes outside which location in Maryland with 81 killed in 1963?
41. Cumberland Island is located in which US state?
42. Jane Albert is a woman tennis player from which country?
43. What is a glacial lake outburst flood (GLOF)?
a type of outburst flood caused by the failure of a dam containing a glacial lake
44. Newalkar was a clan under which dynasty once ruled in India?
45. Greek DC-6B crashes in a storm at Athens, 93 killed in which year?
46. Amo Chhu or Torsa river is located in which country?
47. What is the current name of the American Academy of Dramatic Arts (1953–1981), NY?
August Wilson Theatre
48. Who wrote the famous allegory “The Pilgrim’s Progress” where the journey of the protagonists Christian and Evangelist symbolizes the ascension of the soul from earth to Heaven?
49. Batura Glacier is located in which country?
50. NHL California Seals change name to what in 1967?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 Tricky General Knowledge Questions Answers Trivia Quiz
- 100 Random Pub General Knowledge Quiz Questions Printable
- 100 Unusual Family General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions
- 100 Difficult General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Free
- 100 Common Quiz General Knowledge Questions Random
- 100 Simple but Hard Trivia GK Free Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Adult GK Quiz Questions and Answers Printable Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge National Trivia Day Questions Quiz
- 100 Great General Knowledge Questions Answers Trivia Quiz
- 100 Daily Trivia Question of the Day Free Printable GK Quiz
- 100 Trivia Question of the Day for Adults GK Quiz Printable
- 100 Team Trivia Question of the Day General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 GK Trivia Questions of the Day General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Random Trivial Pursuit GK Questions Answers Free Quiz
- 100 Random Quiz Questions with Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Random Knowledge Quiz GK Questions and Answers
- 100 GK Quiz Questions and Answers in English Quiz Printable
- 100 Unusual General Knowledge Questions Printable Quiz
- 100 Unusual Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Unusual General Knowledge Quiz Rounds and Answers