Trivia and answers for adults are an awesome source of general knowledge for crazy learners. Things that were previously tedious will become entertaining and useful in passing the time. The practice of soaking up trivia and answers for adults’ general information will keep you busy watching your surroundings, conversing with people, and reading news websites, periodicals, magazines, films, and just about anything else that comes across your path that can feed your brain full with trivia and answers for adults. Learning is one of the few activities in life that can be habit-forming, innocuous, enjoyable, and beneficial all at the same time for trivia and answers for adults.
I believe it is also critical to examine the most fundamental aspects of general knowledge, such as ethics and money, and infrastructural knowledge like trivia and answers for adults. We wouldn’t be able to survive another day if we didn’t have such information, and society would be in chaos.
Trivia and answers for adults demonstrate a person’s interest in anything. We live with it, and every day, we are bombarded with a deluge of data that keeps our heads spinning with simple and complicated facts. Life is wonderful, and we can always use more useful and productive information based on trivia and answers for adults.
Trivia and answers for adults
1. Malësi e Madhe municipality is located in which country?
2. Bathurst → Banjul (1973) is a renamed place in which country?
3. Which defunct airline in Belize ceased its operation in 1987?
4. Namadgi National Park is located in which country?
5. In 1965 Gambia achieved independence from which country?
6. Lofoi, Chutes fall is located in which country?
Katanga, Congo, Democratic Republic of the
7. What is the power provided by evil spirits called?
8. Birkenhead Park is located in which country?
9. What is the language of a Lebanese?
10. What is the scientific name for the gorilla?
11. What is the meaning of the French idiom – jeter l’éponge?
to throw in the towel
12. Food made by someone else tastes better than your own cooking, despite having the same recipe. True or false?
13. What is a lineage of Late Cretaceous herbivorous eutherians, to the point of being mistaken for stem-ungulates?
14. What is the gestation duration of Rhesus Monkey?
15. On what common item would you find a harp?
Lamp metal part supporting shade
16. In ethics, what is the study of duty?
17. Cotter Dam is founded in which country?
18. In geology, what is a terrace?
a step-like landform
19. What is the meaning of the New English term UFO?
UnFinished Object: In knitting, sewing, quilting, etc.: an unfinished piece of work
20. What is the most common plastic surgery done on US men?
21. George Best (England) was inducted in the English Football Hall of Fame in which year?
22. Trakenen horse breed was originated in which country?
23. What is a form of horse race gambling in which the bettor must fund their account before being allowed to place bets. ADW is often conducted online or by phone?
Advance-deposit wagering (ADW)
24. Lake Ginninderra is located in which country?
25. Coprastastaphobia is the fear of what?
26. What is Kagoshima Berkshire, which originated in Japan?
27. The Netherlands celebrates its independence day on what date?
28. What is the name of the winner horse in the Winter Derby 1998, a Group 3 flat horse race in Great Britain?
29. What is the internet country domain TLD for Saint Helena?
30. Name Steve McQueen’s Karate teacher – later an actor?
31. Name a word with vowels in order.
32. Ob–Irtysh rivers pass through which countries?
Russia, Kazakhstan, China, Mongolia
33. Parakeet is a what kind of animal breed?
34. Who wrote the popular fiction Charlotte’s Web?
E. B. White
35. In Bali they observe noebi a day of what?
36. US president Richard Milhous Nixon died in which year?
37. Who was the Earl of Richmond in 1201-1203?
Arthur I, Duke of Brittany
38. Who was the Roman Emperor in 276–282?
39. Akita dog was originated in which country?
40. The paraclete is another name for which Christian religious item?
The Holy Spirit
41. Where is the mouth of Amur–Argun–Kherlen rivers?
Sea of Okhotsk
42. Il Pigmalione opera was composed by whom?
43. Bajram Curri city is located in which country?
44. Roman Emperor Diocletian received what prestigious title in 285, 289, 294, and 300?
Sarmaticus Maximus (“great victor of the Sarmatians”)
45. On what common item would you find a keeper?
Belt its loop that holds the end
46. Apalachicola River is located in which country?
47. Sapphire jubilee means what?
48. According to the French, an Iroquoian story of a kingdom of blonde men rich in gold and fur that existed in northern Canada prior to French colonization called what?
Kingdom of Saguenay
49. Who was the first U.S. president to be born a United States citizen. All previous presidents were born British subjects?
Martin Van Buren
50. The world’s first opened in Los Angeles on April 2nd, 1902 – what?
Motion picture theatre
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Important General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Geography General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 World Geography Quiz Questions and Answers GK Trivia
- 100 Geography General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers in Geography
- 100 Easy Random GK Trivia Questions General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Miscellaneous Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz
- 100 Random Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz Easy
- 100 8th Grade Trivia Questions and Answers GK Printable Quiz
- 100 Free Trivia Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Trivia GK Crack Questions and Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 Short GK Questions and Answers Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 Random GK Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz for Class 9 GK Printable Trivia
- 100 GK One Word Question and Answer Quiz in English Printable
- 100 GK Questions for Quiz Competition with Answers Printable
- 100 World General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Quiz
- 100 GK Questions Quiz for Class 5 to 10 with Answers Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for 7th Class Students