Easy miscellaneous trivia questions and answers in English printable quiz trivia answers are appropriate for little members of the family, where all friends, and neighbors, and others would encourage them. These easy miscellaneous trivia questions and answers in English can be solved alone, or with help of parents, mentors, or teachers.
By solving these easy miscellaneous trivia questions and answers in English as well as many other quizzes continuously, a person will be able to grow confidence in general knowledge and trend of the world.
Hello learner, let’s solve the easy miscellaneous trivia questions and answers in English now, full of fun, adventure, and entertainment. When you successfully solve quizzes like these easy miscellaneous trivia questions and answers in the English quiz printable, you will definitely feel encouraged with a different tire of worldly knowledge.
Easy miscellaneous trivia questions and answers
1. Mugodzhar Hills is located in which country?
Mountain range in Kazakhstan
2. How many people speak the Bulgarian language?
3. Ibadan is the capital and most populous city of which state in Nigeria?
4. ŠKODA car brand is originated from which country?
5. Savignano sul Rubicone city is located in which country?
6. Maidenhead is located in which country in England?
7. ASICS is a cloth brand in which country?
8. The most used operating system is what?
Windows operating system
9. What is Kristin Lavransdatter?
A 1995 Norwegian film
10. How did Sigmund Freud die?
11. What is modern-day Bithynia, an ancient state during 297–74 BC?
12. What is the depth of the deepest lake in the world, Lake Baikal?
5,315 feet/ 1,620 meters
13. Carl Froch defeated which opponent at Wembley in 2014?
14. What type of game is the Nerts?
15. According to the first Census in 1790, what was the population in the USA?
16. Formula One has achieved how much an annual income by 2021?
17. Which element is used in bleach, in chemicals to kill germs in swimming pools, & found with the element sodium in table salt?
18. Which is the longest lake in Africa?
19. Alexandria Library is located in which state in the United States?
20. Thyroid gland exists wherein the human body?
In the Neck
21. Where is the original Starry Night by Vincent Van Gogh housed?
Museum of Modern Art, New York
22. Hadda, a Greco-Buddhist archeological site is located in which country?
23. Adolf Otto Reinhold Windaus received the Nobel Prize in Chemistry 1928 from which country?
24. Alton is located in which country?
25. Darzah is a brand in which country?
26. What is the Alpha 2 code for Italy?
27. Café Terrace at Night is an 1888 oil painting by which Dutch master?
Vincent Van Gogh
28. What are Sioux?
A native American tribal group
29. What is the height of Cerberus Falls, British Columbia, Canada?
1,558 feet/ 475 meters
30. The big bang theory is about what?
About universe creation
31. What is nationalism?
A nationwide economic and political system that primarily looks out for the nation’s interests, often to the exclusion or expense of other nations
32. What is the average gestation period for Red deer?
33. Hanoi is the capital of which country?
34. King George V was featured in a postage stamp of which colony in 1937?
35. Famous novel Blown Away was written in which year?
36. Kromeriz is a tourist attraction in which country?
37. James Franck and Gustav Ludwig Hertz received the Nobel Prize in 1925 in which category?
38. Which country has its Alpha 2 code IE?
39. What was the formal title of the Roman emperor beginning with Heraclius?
40. From the land mammals which animals have the largest heart?
41. What is the internet TLD for Honduras?
42. Beirut is the capital of which country?
43. What is the total area of the National Park of American Samoa?
8,256.67 acres (33.4 km2)
44. Who did Anthony Joshua defeat in 2016 to claim the IBF Heavyweight title?
45. What is the Alpha 3 code for Iraq?
46. What is the study of the effects of atmospheric conditions on living organisms?
47. What is the capital of New Zealand?
48. Bache Railway Station is located in which country?
49. What is Independence Day in Haiti?
50. Johannes Andreas Grib Fibiger received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1926 for what contribution?
“for his discovery of the Spiroptera carcinoma”
51. The study of the flag called what?
52. Who was the Earl of Mercia during 1062-1071?
Edwin of Mercia
53. People who take interest in serial killers turn out to be better what?
54. The Herat National Museum was established in 1925 by order of which king?
55. How many US Presidents are there in the history of the Democratic-Republican Party?
56. Where is the mythological Biringan city located?
Invisibly lie between Gandara, Tarangnan, and Pagsanghan in Samar province of the Philippines
57. The capital of Iceland is?
58. 2020–21 Four Hills Ski jumping Tournament is hosted by which country?
59. Which country has its Alpha 3 code JAM?
60. Humidity in the climate is measure with which tool?
61. What percentage of Germany is black?
More than 1%
62. What is Cherokee?
A native American tribal group
63. Ferdinand Buisson and Ludwig Quidde received the Nobel Peace Prize in which year?
64. How many countries are in Russia?
65. What is the chemical formula for silver iodide?
66. What is the ancestral home of the Lannister family?
67. FIFA Women’s World Cup was founded in which year?
68. What is the UN Code for Kazakhstan?
69. Origin of name element “Beryllium” from what?
beryl, a mineral
70. Abbreviation of HDD is what in computer terms?
Hard Disk Drive
71. Butter Braid is a pastry product that originated from which country?
72. Acadia National Park was established on what date?
February 26, 1919
73. Coco Bulles is a what type of International event hosted by Ivory Coast?
74. ‘All men must die’ translates as what term in High Valyrian?
75. Famous fiction I Capture the Castle was written in which year?
76. George Bernard Shaw received the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1925 was died in which year?
77. Who wrote the famous novel Blown Away?
78. Which country has its UN code 404?
79. What is law?
Formal rules that mandate a society’s norms and regulate punishments for breaking those norms
80. What is the capital city of Africa’s Namibia?
81. The chemical sign of Rhodium is what?
82. Atherstone town is located in which country?
83. What is the scientific name for the Arugula plant?
Eruca vesicaria ssp. sativa
84. Oilseed rape belongs to which plant family?
85. What US premium cable network made Game of Thrones?
86. What is the name of the Airport in Huntsville, Alabama?
Huntsville International Airport (Carl T. Jones Field)
87. What is the national flower in Japan?
Chrysanthemum (Imperial), Cherry Blossom Sakura
88. Heydar Aliyev International Airport in which country?
89. A Frenchman speaks in which language?
90. What outer part of the ear called?
91. What is the English meaning for the French idiom – chat échaudé craint l’eau froide?
once bitten, twice shy
Literal Translation: a burned cat is afraid of cold water
92. What is the month of August called in the French Language?
93. For holding the presidency, one must be a resident in the United States for how many years?
At least 14 years
94. What is the function of keyboard shortcut ALT + LEFT ARROW?
95. How does Viserys Targaryen die in season 1?
Khal Drogo pours liquid gold over his head
96. What is meant by report?
An employee accountable to a particular manager
97. What is The Nikkei?
Newspaper in japan
98. Badge of Honour of the Bundeswehr, a military decoration in which country?
99. What is Phylloquinone?
100. Canis Majoris is what?
Largest known start name
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 200 Random Trivia Questions Answers Quiz Test
- Periodic Table Trivia Easy Questions and Answers
- Trivia in Spanish Quiz Questions
- Ecology Trivia Questions Environmental Quiz
- Geography Trivia Questions for the Beginner
- Science Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test
- IPL Trivia Quiz Questions for Challenge Takers
- What is the Mensa IQ test? How to Join Mensa?
- Mensa IQ Practice Test Quiz Free – Eligibility | Good Score
- 100 US State Quizzes Online, Trivia, Questions, Answers
- Trivia about Blood that Everyone Should Know
- What is the Mensa IQ Test Limit for the Genius
- Prepare for Mensa Test Professionally from Home
- IPL Quiz Questions with Answers for Cricket Fans
- Rugby Trivia Questions for the Fans
- Animal Trivia Questions Quiz for Knowledge
- Word Trivia Questions – Challenging Vocabulary
- Chemistry Trivia Questions – Quiz for Learning
- 350+ US History Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test
- 200 General Trivia Questions Answers Random