Mixed quiz questions with answers are full of interesting trivia. General knowledge mixed quiz questions with answers is a speaker’s best friend, from being able to speak on an engaging topic to creating a rapport with an audience. Mixed quiz questions with answers will enhance your confidence both before and during a public speech if you have a thorough comprehension of key principles. Academic credentials may not be enough to set you out from the pack. Everyone learns the same things in school, therefore what distinguishes them is the additional information they acquire and how they use mixed quiz questions with answers. You’ll be able to connect ideas, cross-reference concepts, and come up with creative insights by growing your knowledge through research, reading, and visual media like mixed quiz questions with answers.
How long has it been since you’ve been bored? Everyone becomes bored after a while, and everyone requires a pastime with mixed quiz questions with answers. Why not make learning a personal goal? You’ll look forward to picking up a newspaper, book, or magazine and reading for hours on end as part of your quest for general knowledge mixed quiz questions with answers.
Mixed quiz questions with answers
1. What is the official name of Argentina?
2. Georgetown → Janjanbureh is a renamed place in which country?
3. 3ChordFold is a 2013 debut album by which artist?
4. Who was the Countess of Richmond suo jure in 1203-1221?
Alix, Duchess of Brittany
5. In Japan what is a Kissaten?
6. Which defunct airline in Belize ceased its operation in 1994?
Belize Air International
7. Cotter River is located in which country?
8. Norfolk Island is located in which country?
9. Who was Philip the Arab?
A Roman Emperor
10. Which creature appears on the Samoan flag?
11. Gordon Banks (England) was inducted in the English Football Hall of Fame in which year?
12. Appaloosa horse breed was originated in which country?
13. Hokkaido dog was originated in which country?
14. What is the Grammy Award for Album of the Year 2021?
Folklore by Taylor Swift
15. Which cartoon character was originally pink and called Orsen?
16. Ginninderra Weir is founded in which country?
17. What is Allowance race?
A race for which entries are restricted to horses meeting certain earnings or other race criteria
18. What is Entrée de ballet?
19. What is the name of the winning horse in the Winter Derby 1999, a Group 3 flat horse race in Great Britain?
20. Who owns the Audi car company?
Ford motor company
21. What is Tokyo-X, originated in Japan?
22. Tropojë municipality is located in which country?
23. Great Fish river passes through which African country?
24. Chattahoochee River is located in which country?
25. What product changed its original name from the soundabout?
26. The cempedak, a fruit with a large and rough pod-like body widely used in which country’s cuisine?
27. Who is a Maya origin agricultural deity?
28. Chaba River is located in which country?
29. Olimpiade opera was composed by whom?
30. In the Bible what was the sixth plague of Egypt?
Water into Blood
31. According to the Atlantic hurricane records, how many Tropical storms took place in 2005?
32. What is the model 65SC12 for?
33. Zain, a commercial Long-Term Evolution (LTE) network is operated in which country?
34. What are the only group act to win the Grammy Award for Album of the Year twice, in 1988 and 2006?
35. From which modern country did the Franks come?
36. What does the idiom ‘a dime a dozen’ mean?
(US) Anything that is common, inexpensive, and easy to get or available anywhere
37. What was Big John Bates: Noirchestra?
gothic country artist in Canada
38. J.R.R. Tolkien’s “The Hobbit,” published in which year?
39. In 1931 who was chosen to play Tarzan?
40. There are more in Los Angeles than in all of France – what?
41. American term 401(k) (pronounced ‘four o one kay’) used to indicate what?
an employer-sponsored retirement plan in the United States
42. What is a BBC Micro?
Home computer (1981)
43. Ayam bakar, the grilled spicy chicken came from which country?
Padang cuisine, Indonesia
44. Chima skirt is worn in which country?
45. What fictional Englishman belongs to the Ganymede club?
46. What is a device designed to provide an auxiliary breath supply to aid players of wind instruments in performing extended notes or passages?
47. 2XU fitness wear brand is located in which country?
48. 10TP prototype light cruiser tank (~1; Poland), an armored fighting vehicle used in which historic event?
World War II
49. Corgi Socks is a popular brand in which country?
50. Syngenesophobia is the fear of what?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Important General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Geography General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 World Geography Quiz Questions and Answers GK Trivia
- 100 Geography General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers in Geography
- 100 Easy Random GK Trivia Questions General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Miscellaneous Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz
- 100 Random Trivia Questions and Answers GK Quiz Easy
- 100 8th Grade Trivia Questions and Answers GK Printable Quiz
- 100 Free Trivia Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Trivia GK Crack Questions and Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 Short GK Questions and Answers Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 Random GK Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz for Class 9 GK Printable Trivia
- 100 GK One Word Question and Answer Quiz in English Printable
- 100 GK Questions for Quiz Competition with Answers Printable
- 100 World General Knowledge Questions and Answers GK Quiz
- 100 GK Questions Quiz for Class 5 to 10 with Answers Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for 7th Class Students