GK for the students of 8th grade with informative trivia questions and answers are here. Some people are naturally talented, some need hard work to be spontaneous. In order to increase your general knowledge of questions and answers, you must follow your own style where 8th-grade trivia questions and answers can help. People look for end result and don’t see the hidden struggle in between the journey of life. In order to increase self-esteem and get appreciation from others, you have to increase your level of general knowledge questions and answers by continuous practice.
There are several ways to increase your general knowledge by solving 8th-grade trivia questions and answers and many other things. You can easily increase your general knowledge by solving these 8th-grade trivia questions and answers on your own, maybe more than once, and then check the improvement result.
Let’s increase your general knowledge by candidly solving the following 8th-grade trivia questions and answers trivia quizzes GK printable!
8th-grade trivia questions and answers
1. What is the width of the Central Siberian Plateau?
2,000 kilometres (1,200 mi)
2. What type of game is the Shichi Narabe?
3. By 2021 car racing stars has how much average annual salary?
4. Which state existed during 297–74 BC in the northwest of Asia Minor?
5. Riyadh is the capital city of Saudi Arabia from which year?
6. Uniqlo is a cloth brand in which country?
7. Roman Emperor Vitellius was conferred with what title for being “victorious in Germania”?
8. How did Mobutu Sese Seko die?
9. Acadia National Park is located in which US state?
10. Do you know the scientific name of Wolf?
11. The winner of the 2021 PDC World Darts Championship Gerwyn Price is from which country?
12. What ancient state owes its name, meaning “seven rivers” in Kazakh?
13. What means “Majestic” or “Venerable”; an honorific cognomen exclusive to the emperor according to the Roman title?
14. What is a light metal used in making airplanes, buildings, pots & pans, etc?
15. What planet is known as the red planet?
16. What is the deepest lake in Florida?
17. Who is Dmitry Gulia, featured on the postage stamps of Abkhazia?
18. What is the Alpha 2 code for Hungary?
19. What local wind you will find in the hot dry wind in the steppes, semi-deserts, and deserts of Kazakhstan and the Caspian region?
20. Do you know the number of eyes bees have?
21. Zdar nad Sazavou is a tourist attraction in which country?
22. United States census was first held in which year?
23. Who was the Roman emperor from 81 to 96?
24. What links the human races Bushmen and Hottentots?
Negroid. Khoisanoids or Capoids
25. Catalonia is a region of what country?
26. Pontedera city is located in which country?
27. What are Lumbee?
A native American tribal group
28. Advocates’ Library, is located in which city in Scotland?
29. What is the third-largest city in Nigeria after Lagos and Kano?
30. Name the animal that has no vocal cords.
31. Aslockton village is located in which country?
32. Which country has its Alpha 2 code IN?
33. How many people speak the Bengali language?
34. What is the chemical formula for silver fulminate?
35. What color is a giraffe’s tongue?
36. Museum of Islamic Art is located in which city in Afghanistan?
37. Angel Delight is a popular dessert that originated in which country?
38. International Festival of Comics is hosted by which country?
39. Four Hills Tournament is associated with which sport?
40. Taj Mahal is located in which city of which country?
It is located in India in the city called Agra
41. Portobello is located in which country?
42. An Ethiopian speaks in which language?
43. Nöl Collective is a brand in which country?
44. What is the height of Virginia Falls, Northwest Territories, Canada?
90 meters/ 294 feet
45. In ‘The Jungle Book’, what kind of animal is Baloo?
46. What is the Alpha 3 code for Iceland?
47. Famous novel Scaramouche was written in which year?
48. What is George Bernard Shaw most famous for?
The comedic drama, and literary criticism
49. What is the national flower in Kazakhstan?
Lily (Lilium) serves as the Unofficial National Flower
50. Wellington is the capital of which country?
51. What is Choctaw?
A native American tribal group
52. What is the average gestation period for a Cow?
53. Origin of name “Hydrogen” from Greek elements hydro- and -gen, meaning what?
54. What is the name of the Greek dip consisting of yogurt and cucumber?
55. The brain replays memories and creates perfect moment scenarios what percent of the time?
56. What is the English meaning for the French idiom –battre le fer tant qu’il est chaud?
to strike while the iron is hot
Literal Translation: to strike the iron while it is hot
57. Jean Baptiste Perrin received the Nobel Prize in Physics in which year?
58. Which country has its Alpha 3 code IDN?
59. Renault car brand is originated from which country?
60. The largest state of USA by area is what?
61. What is the function of keyboard shortcut ALT + underlined letter in menus and dialog box options?
[Perform the command for that letter]
62. What is the study of interactions between organisms and geomorphological processes?
63. Which race is the richest?
64. What was the name of Tom Cruise’s character in Top Gun?
65. What was the previous name for Catechol?
66. Who invented the Black Russian?
67. Which country is often referred to as White Russia or White Ruthenia?
68. What is meant by puggle?
A dog cross-bred from a pug and a beagle
69. The (Theodor) Svedberg received the Nobel Prize in Chemistry 1926 for what contribution?
“for his work on disperse systems”
70. The femur is a famous part of the body located where?
71. What is the scientific name for Potato?
72. What is the UN Code for Italy?
73. What is the name of the Airport in Birmingham, Alabama, USA?
Birmingham–Shuttlesworth International Airport
74. What is the proper term for your funny bone?
75. Huntsville is located in which US state?
76. Gandara, Samar is located in which country?
77. What is Independence Day in Hungary?
78. Biringan means what according to mythology?
“the black city” or the City of the Unknown in Waray
79. How many teams to be played in the 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup?
80. Do you know the name of the national dish in Spain?
81. In which year Avery Brundage got the first Gold Olympic Order for contribution?
82. The 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup to be hosted by which country?
Australia and New Zealand
83. Henri Bergson received the Nobel Prize in 1927 in which category?
84. Who wrote Red Badge of Courage?
85. What is the internet TLD for Iceland?
86. Who wrote Oliver Twist?
87. What does the red badge of courage stand for?
88. Which country has its UN code 833?
Isle of Man
89. Aspley Guise Railway Station is located in which country?
90. Tea is the invention of which country?
91. What is the IATA code for Bahrain International Airport?
92. What is the month of April called in the French Language?
93. What is the first clause of the US Constitution for holding the presidency?
be a natural-born citizen of the United States;
94. What do you call a group of jellyfish?
95. What is Asahi Shimbun?
Newspaper in Japan
96. Eton is located in which country in England?
97. What is common law?
unofficial law that is part of the cultural tradition and upheld as strictly as a written law
98. Sigrid Undset received the Nobel Prize in Literature 1928 from which country?
99. Badge of Honour or Queen’s Certificate and Badge of Honour, a civil award presented by the governments of which Overseas Territories?
100. Which auto company first time introduce seat belts for safety?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 200 Random Trivia Questions Answers Quiz Test
- Periodic Table Trivia Easy Questions and Answers
- Trivia in Spanish Quiz Questions
- Ecology Trivia Questions Environmental Quiz
- Geography Trivia Questions for the Beginner
- Science Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test
- IPL Trivia Quiz Questions for Challenge Takers
- What is the Mensa IQ test? How to Join Mensa?
- Mensa IQ Practice Test Quiz Free – Eligibility | Good Score
- 100 US State Quizzes Online, Trivia, Questions, Answers
- Trivia about Blood that Everyone Should Know
- What is the Mensa IQ Test Limit for the Genius
- Prepare for Mensa Test Professionally from Home
- IPL Quiz Questions with Answers for Cricket Fans
- Rugby Trivia Questions for the Fans
- Animal Trivia Questions Quiz for Knowledge
- Word Trivia Questions – Challenging Vocabulary
- Chemistry Trivia Questions – Quiz for Learning
- 350+ US History Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test
- 200 General Trivia Questions Answers Random