Here comes free trivia questions and answers to general knowledge in English online GK trivia quiz for all and it’s free, no login required. What you learn today, will be your asset for tomorrow. Free trivia questions and answers general knowledge in English printable quiz trivia questions answers is appropriate for all members of the family, friends, and colleagues, as long as you think everyone a part of your family. These free trivia questions and answers general knowledge in English can be solved alone, or with family, colleagues, friends, pals, network, or with the competitors in the exam.
By solving these free trivia questions and answers general knowledge in English trivia GK answers as well as many other quizzes continuously, anyone will be able to grow confidence in general knowledge and trend of the world.
Let’s solve these free trivia questions and answers general knowledge now, full of fun, adventure, and entertainment. When you successfully solve quizzes like these free trivia questions and answers general knowledge printable, you will definitely feel encouraged with a different tire of worldly knowledge.
Free trivia questions and answers general knowledge
1. Who is the only US president from the Federalist party?
2. Who was the Earl of East Anglia during 1068-1075?
Ralph de Gael
3. What does “victorious in Dacia” accolade according to Roman imperial victory titles in ancient times?
4. Konopiste Castle is located in which country?
5. What is Gin rummy?
6. Who was the 1st Earl of Hereford during 1067-1071?
7. What does Denary mean in Latin?
8. Which Frankie Goes to Hollywood song was banned by the BBC?
9. What does hachi-gatsu mean in japan?
10. True or false? The name dinosaur means ‘terrible lizard’.
11. Cartier is what?
A jewelry brand
12. What is the ”lost city” called in Italy?
13. What is the highest-grossing Marvel movie without the word ‘Avengers’ in the title?
14. What is the geographical area around the White Sea in the northern part of (European) Russia, referred to in Norse sagas?
15. In which English county is the town of Stevenage?
16. What is the highest point of the Caspian Depression or Pricaspian/Peri-Caspian Depression/Lowland?
17. What is a geographical and historical region in Southeast Europe, now split among Bulgaria, Greece, and Turkey?
18. What do the wheel’s on the bus do in the song?
Go round and round
19. Name a word with vowels in order.
20. What does the slang term ‘Tokyo’ refer to in Peaky Blinders?
21. What type of game the Go Fish is?
22. Khujand is a city in which country?
23. Who is the former drummer of Nirvana who fronts the Foo Fighters?
24. Which team was the 1990 FIFA WC Champion?
25. What does Rachel claim is her favorite movie?
26. Famous fiction The Trial was written in which year?
27. A losing stream, disappearing stream, influent stream, or sinking river is a stream or river that loses water, why?
As it flows downstream
28. Which UK city is situated further west – Bristol or Edinburgh?
29. What is an American Polydactyl?
30. Who plays Phoebe’s long-lost father in season 5’s ‘The One With Joey’s Bag’?
31. What is Basques?
Southern European ethnic group and their language
32. What temporarily takes over Rose Tyler’s body after she looks into the heart of the TARDIS?
33. What is Cewri in Welsh mythology?
34. Who built the city of Pompeii?
35. Which actress is set to play Queen Elizabeth II in The Crown series five, succeeding Olivia Colman?
36. Izbuc village is located in which country?
37. Who first appeared in the Star Trek episode Space Seed?
Khan Noonien Singh
38. What are the two main ingredients of a Dark and Stormy cocktail?
Dark rum, Ginger Beer
39. Karl Landsteiner received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1930 for what contribution?
“for his discovery of human blood groups”
40. Which European golfer sunk the iconic winning putt in the 2019 Solheim Cup?
41. What is Independence Day in Guinea-Bissau?
42. Who plays Tommy Shelby in Peaky Blinders?
43. What is the chemical formula for silver perchlorate?
44. A 1987 number one hit by The Firm parodied which sci-fi show?
45. What is a mechanical property commonly described as a material’s amenability to drawing?
46. Who was the last winner of a men’s major not from the USA or Europe?
Jason Day (The Masters, 2015)
47. Lars Olof Jonathan (Nathan) Söderblom received the Nobel Peace Prize in 1930 from which country?
48. Which 2014 Seth Rogan film caused the North Korean government to threaten action against the United States?
49. What is an Australian Kelpie?
50. How many Grand Slam titles has Andy Murray won?
51. Famous novel Lucky Jim was written in which year?
52. In geomorphology, what is an isolated hill with steep, often vertical sides and a small, relatively flat top?
53. The Animals formed in which UK city?
54. What is the length of the Amur–Argun–Kherlen rivers?
55. What is the name of Scott Drinkwell’s drag queen alter-ego in Hollyoaks?
56. Christiaan Eijkman received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1929 for what contribution?
“for his discovery of the antineuritic vitamin”
57. What is Aporagender
Both an umbrella term and nonbinary gender identity describe the experience of having a specific gender that’s different from male, female, or any combination of the two.
58. Name the first actor to play Dumbledore in the Harry Potter films.
59. What is the English meaning for the Latin Cucurbita
60. Who won the Australian Open Women’s Singles title in 2020?
61. What is the internet TLD for Heard Island and McDonald Islands?
62. What is the molecular formula for Ammonium phosphate?
63. Which 1980s band was the Rev Richard Cole a part of?
64. Which country hosts the 2021 World Junior Ice Hockey Championships?
65. What is the official name of the original FIFA World Cup trophy used between 1930 and 1970?
66. Holy See is sometimes metonymically referred to as what?
67. What is an isolated, flat-topped elevation, ridge, or hill, which is bounded from all sides by steep escarpments and stands distinctly above a surrounding plain?
68. Which Catastrophe star makes a cameo in Deadpool 2 as Peter?
69. Which country has its Alpha 3 code HUN?
70. To the ancient Greeks what was an agora?
Public meeting place or market (forum)
71. Carl Bosch and Friedrich Bergius received the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in which year?
72. Which island group includes Ibiza, Menorca, and Majorca?
73. Godzilla vs. Kong is a 2021 American monster film directed by whom?
74. John Denver’s Take Me Home Country Roads is about which US state?
75. What is the UN Code for Iraq?
76. What’s Homer’s catchphrase?
77. What is the pH of the Gastric acid in the living system?
78. Complete this Spice Girls lyric: “If you wanna be my [BLANK], you gotta get with my friends”
Lover (from the song Wannabe)
79. AlAlder Flats is a Hamlet located in which state in Canada?
80. At the battle of Actium who beat Mark Anthony and Cleopatra?
Octavian – Emperor Augustus
81. What was the first widespread animation device that created a fluent illusion of motion.
82. Which country has its UN code 372?
83. Which Springfield resident often appears as the Devil?
84. Who is the winner of the 2021 PDC World Darts Championship?
Gerwyn Price (Wales)
85. A flat-topped, steep-sided volcano formed when lava erupts through a thick glacier or ice sheet is called what?
86. What is the first line of Queen’s Bohemian Rhapsody?
Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?
87. How did English writer Aldous Huxley die?
88. Hans Fischer received the Nobel Prize in 1930 in which category?
89. The Simpsons was the spin-off show of which American sketch series?
The Tracey Ullman Show
90. What dictator was the first to be abducted prosecuted for USA drugs?
General Manual Noriega- Panama
91. Hi, Mom is a 2021 Chinese film from which genre written and directed by Jia Ling?
92. Gillian Anderson plays a therapist in which hit Netflix show?
93. Khwarazm, or Chorasmia, is a what on the Amu Darya river delta in western Central Asia?
A large oasis
94. Who is the goddess of the growth of plants in Roman mythology?
95. What is DAR?
The combination (which occurs by multiplication) of both the pixel aspect ratio and storage aspect ratio giving the aspect ratio as experienced by the viewer is called Display aspect ratio (DAR)
96. What was an animation device, the successor to the zoetrope?
97. Which children’s characters famous for living on Wimbledon Common released several novelty singles in the 70s?
98. Who is the Distributor of one of the Highest-grossing 2021 films F9?
99. What links John Quincy Adams, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, and James Monroe?
US Presidents from the Democratic-Republican Party
100. Margarita Carmen Casino became famous as who?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 200 Random Trivia Questions Answers Quiz Test
- Periodic Table Trivia Easy Questions and Answers
- Trivia in Spanish Quiz Questions
- Ecology Trivia Questions Environmental Quiz
- Geography Trivia Questions for the Beginner
- Science Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test
- IPL Trivia Quiz Questions for Challenge Takers
- What is the Mensa IQ test? How to Join Mensa?
- Mensa IQ Practice Test Quiz Free – Eligibility | Good Score
- 100 US State Quizzes Online, Trivia, Questions, Answers
- Trivia about Blood that Everyone Should Know
- What is the Mensa IQ Test Limit for the Genius
- Prepare for Mensa Test Professionally from Home
- IPL Quiz Questions with Answers for Cricket Fans
- Rugby Trivia Questions for the Fans
- Animal Trivia Questions Quiz for Knowledge
- Word Trivia Questions – Challenging Vocabulary
- Chemistry Trivia Questions – Quiz for Learning
- 350+ US History Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test
- 200 General Trivia Questions Answers Random