When you go through hardship and challenges, you make your way to success like this hard GK general trivia questions and answers in English quiz, trivia, printable. Hard is easy when you solve them, need to use your attention and use time productively, and if you have these hard general trivia questions and answers in English in mind, you are on the right track, in the process of learning. There is no end to success, the sky should be the limit, keep learning time even in the holiday moment with hard and useful hard general knowledge trivia questions and answers for all.
Think about a seed, how hard it is for a seed to fight and come out of the shell and soil! These hard general trivia questions and answers quiz for knowledge printable are full of entertainment and fun so that anybody can solve and discuss with near one, and family members on holidays. Wherever you are on a picnic, family tour, even, or gallery, you can find these hard general trivia questions and answers in English praiseworthy and amazing pal for your leisure moments, or in a competition of any kind. This is an appropriate hard general trivia questions and answers for everyone to make things easy. We are sure you will learn something new here!
Let’s solve these hard GK general trivia questions and answers in English quiz, trivia, printable now!
Hard general trivia questions and answers
1. What, in 2021, is the world’s most luxurious gem brand?
2. Who is the only US president from the National Union party?
3. What is PAR?
The horizontal to vertical ratio of each, rectangular, physical pixel is called Pixel aspect ratio (PAR)
4. What is a transboundary clay desert shared by Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and Kazakhstan?
5. What is Texas hold ’em?
6. According to Welsh mythology, what is Ceffyl Dŵr?
A water horse similar to the Kelpie
7. What is the name of Peter Pan’s pirate enemy?
8. Grosuplje is a town in the central part of what country?
9. What is a depression in the Earth’s surface that is below mean sea level, and which is filled by a lake?
10. What did Ayatollah Khomeini ban in 1979?
Music on radio
11. The Aral Sea is located in which country?
12. Yes or no? Is a dolphin a mammal?
13. What is a mountain in Mangystau Province, western Kazakhstan, close to the town of Shetpe?
14. How did English Aviator Sheila Scott die?
15. Give the full name of Adrien Brody’s character in the fourth season.
16. Who was the 2nd Earl of Hereford during 1071-1074?
Roger de Breteuil
17. How many legs does an octopus have?
18. What is a former commune in the Department of Eure in Normandy?
19. What does “victorious in Parthia” called according to Roman imperial victory titles?
20. What job does the Gaffer do in the film industry?
21. Sir Frederick Gowland Hopkins received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1929 for what contribution?
“for his discovery of the growth-stimulating vitamins”
22. What is Khazri?
A cold, coastal gale-force wind of north Caspian Sea
23. What is the largest big cat in the world?
24. Jindrichuv Hradec Castle is located in which country?
25. What are the names of Harry Potter’s parents?
Lily and James Potter
26. When did Pompeii become a Roman city?
27. Who was the first female Prime Minister of Australia?
Julia Gillard (2010-2013)
28. If someone says Aluminium Anniversary, what do you understand?
29. What does nichi-yoobi mean in japan?
30. What heavyweight boxer was nicknamed The Cinderella Man?
James J Braddock
31. What is the Alpha 2 code for Haiti?
32. Which animal name means river horse?
33. What is the molecular formula for Carbon tetrachloride?
34. Name a word with vowels in order.
35. In the film “The Lion King”, what kind of animal is Timon?
36. What is another word for Pompeii?
Urban center, city, metropolis
37. The Karakum Desert, also spelled Kara-Kum and Gara-Gum, is a desert in the Central part of which continent?
38. What type of game the Old maid is?
39. Thomas Mann received the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1929 died in which country?
40. How did Joy Friedericke Victoria Adamson die in 1985?
Murdered in Kenya
41. Which team was the 1998 FIFA WC Champion?
42. What is the capital of Chile?
43. What is an Ocicat?
44. Frank Billings Kellogg received the Nobel Peace Prize 1929 for what contribution?
“for his crucial role in bringing about the Briand-Kellogg Pact”
45. How many Michelin stars do Restaurant Gordon Ramsay in London currently hold?
46. What is the internet TLD for Holland?
47. Which is the only venomous snake native to the UK?
48. J. K. Rowling wrote Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone in which year?
49. Deosai National Park is located in which country?
50. How many legs does a lobster have?
51. What is Independence Day in Guyana?
52. Who famously said, “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.”
53. What is the scientific name for Tobacco?
54. What is the atomic number for Chlorine?
55. What product does Alfie Solomons make in his warehouses at Camden?
56. What is the Alpha 3 code for Holy See (Vatican City State)
57. In Norse mythology what is the name of the ultimate battle?
58. What is the name of James Corden’s character in Gavin & Stacey?
59. Sigmund Freud was a neurologist from which country?
60. Which non-UK city was Ben Stokes born in?
Christchurch, New Zealand
61. Alcomdale is a Hamlet located in which county in Alberta?
62. What are the names of Frank and Alice’s triplets?
Chandler, Lesley, and Frank Jr. Jr.
63. Which country has its Alpha 2 code VA?
Holy See (Vatican City State)
64. Who is the winner of the 2021 World Junior Ice Hockey Championships?
65. How many nations were scheduled to host games at Euro 2020 before its postponement?
66. Which term describes someone who identifies with two distinct genders?
67. What is the name of Phoebe’s elusive roommate whom he never meets?
68. Otto Heinrich Warburg received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in which year?
69. Which country has its Alpha 3 code HND?
70. Who scored the fastest goal in Premier League history after just 7.69 seconds?
71. What links Buddy Holly, Lyndon Johnston, Janis Joplin?
State of Texas
72. Who played Prime Minister Anthony Eden in The Crown?
73. Brisbane is the state capital of which SE Australian state?
74. The UFC Group is a brand in which country?
75. How many fingers do Simpsons characters have?
76. Since 1833 onwards, ‘animated films’ or rather animated effects began to be made with the use of what devices?
phénakisticopes, zoetropes and praxinoscopes
77. Which chamber of the heart pumps deoxygenated blood to the lungs?
78. Sinclair Lewis received the Nobel Prize in 1930 in which category?
79. What is the UN Code for Indonesia?
80. Name the 2019 winner of the Great British Bake Off.
81. In coordination chemistry, what is an ion or molecule that binds to a central atom to form a coordination complex?
82. What is the largest animal on the planet?
83. What is the chemical formula for silver cyanide?
84. Which country has its UN code 364?
Iran, the Islamic Republic of
85. How many actresses played the part of Queen Elizabeth II in The Crown so far (season 1, 2, 3)?
Two (Claire Foy, Olivia Coleman)
86. Who is the Distribution company for one of the Highest-grossing 2021 films Detective Chinatown 3?
87. A DNA molecule is described as being in what shape?
88. What is one of several pre-film animation devices that produce the illusion of motion?
89. Which country hosts the 2021 PDC World Darts Championship?
90. Name the composer behind the soundtracks of The Lion King, Inception, and Pirates of the Caribbean.
91. What is the pH of the Lysosomes in the living system?
92. Which lake is often described as the jewel of the Italian lakes?
93. Month of May is named after whom, the goddess of the growth of plants?
94. How old is the pen?
Pens are 5,000 years old
95. What is the home planet of the Slitheen, and how – exactly – can you spell it?
96. In 1901 which brand of car was seen for the first time?
97. In which US state is the famous Whistling Straits course?
98. To the tip – how tall is the Eiffel Tower?
99. Which sport awards the Maurice Podoloff trophy?
Basketball NBA MVP
100. What was the name of the tower block where Del Boy and Rodney Trotter lived in Only Fools and Horses?
Nelson Mandela House
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 200 Random Trivia Questions Answers Quiz Test
- Periodic Table Trivia Easy Questions and Answers
- Trivia in Spanish Quiz Questions
- Ecology Trivia Questions Environmental Quiz
- Geography Trivia Questions for the Beginner
- Science Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test
- IPL Trivia Quiz Questions for Challenge Takers
- What is the Mensa IQ test? How to Join Mensa?
- Mensa IQ Practice Test Quiz Free – Eligibility | Good Score
- 100 US State Quizzes Online, Trivia, Questions, Answers
- Trivia about Blood that Everyone Should Know
- What is the Mensa IQ Test Limit for the Genius
- Prepare for Mensa Test Professionally from Home
- IPL Quiz Questions with Answers for Cricket Fans
- Rugby Trivia Questions for the Fans
- Animal Trivia Questions Quiz for Knowledge
- Word Trivia Questions – Challenging Vocabulary
- Chemistry Trivia Questions – Quiz for Learning
- 350+ US History Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test
- 200 General Trivia Questions Answers Random