In the era of globalization, random trivia questions and answers easy, general knowledge quiz questions in English trivia quizzes printable free online test is here! In order to achieve something, you have to have passion, and spirit to work on. You can easily solve these random trivia questions and answers easy, general knowledge quiz questions in English or you can go with other trivia quizzes printable general knowledge, the ultimate result is always good.
Random trivia questions and answers easy, general knowledge quiz questions in English end with successful solving on your own as well as sharing with others. Let’s solve these interesting random trivia questions and answers easy, general knowledge quiz questions in English packed with a lot of fun and effective information to make you compatible globally. Dont stop here and keep going…
Random trivia questions and answers easy
1. Volga Upland is located in which country?
2. By 2021 the entire global industry’s market cap has reached $5 billion?
3. Who was the King of Bithynia, that state existed during 297–74 BC in the northwest of Asia Minor?
Nicomedes IV Philopator
4. Lake Balkhash is located in this country
5. A Bathing Ape is a cloth brand in which country?
6. The United States census takes place every how many years?
7. Which element is used in photography, medicines, insecticides, etc?
8. In which year American Samoa was established as the National Park?
October 31, 1988
9. What type of game is Cribbage?
10. The decrement of motivation is called what?
11. Who is Varvara Bubnova, featured on the postage stamps of Abkhazia?
12. Advocates’ Library, Edinburgh, Scotland was founded in which year?
13. Nangarhar Provincial Museum is located in which city in Afghanistan?
14. What is equity?
the societal agreement that its institutions are fair
15. Which is the deepest lake in India?
16. Who is the winner in the Ski jumping of the 2020–21 Four Hills Tournament?
17. As per the 2020 census, which is the most populous state in the USA?
18. What is a technical aspect of theatrical, film, and video production?
19. Who has the first Gold Olympic Order in 1975 for contribution?
20. Which has no electric charge? Proton or Neutron?
21. What is the highest award of the Olympic Movement and is awarded for contributions to the Olympic Movement?
The Olympic Order
22. What links the human races Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, and American Indians?
23. What is Coco Bulles?
Coco Bulles is the International Festival of Cartoons and Comics of Abidjan
24. Who is the richest black man in America?
25. Bird’s Custard is a popular dessert that originated in which country?
26. What is the total area of the Acadia Nationa Park, Maine, USA?
49,076.63 acres (198.6 km2)
27. The first instance of a Women’s World Cup took place in which country?
28. How many people speak in the Bhojpuri language?
51 million people
29. What is the chemical formula for silver fluoride?
30. The hottest planet in the solar system is what?
31. Origin of name “Helium” from Greek hḗlios, meaning what?
32. Reggio-Emilia city is located in which country?
33. Atherton Railway Station is located in which country?
34. Litomysl is a tourist attraction in which country?
35. What is Buran?
Local wind in eastern Asia
36. What are Navajo?
A native American tribal group
37. What is a crime?
behavior that deviates from a culture’s norms and accepted values
38. What was the Greek title equivalent to imperator or commander-in-chief?
39. What is the symbol of the element Beryllium?
40. The study of caves is called what?
41. Julius Wagner-Jauregg received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in which year?
42. Roman Emperor Domitian was conferred with what title for his vigor?
Germanicus (“victorious in Germania”)
43. What is the height of Ventisquero Colgante, Cascada de falls, Aisén, Chile?
1,800 feet/ 549 meters
44. Who was the Earl of Northumbria during 1065-1076?
45. What is the average gestation period for a Fallow deer?
46. What is the Alpha 2 code for Indonesia?
47. What is globalism?
A worldwide economic and political system in which societies look beyond their own needs and toward a global good
48. Famous novel Cat’s Eye was written in which year?
49. What native American tribal group is the richest?
50. In the human body which substance is considered to be hardest?
51. Aspatria town is located in which country?
52. Watan is a brand in which country?
53. A Fijian speaks in which language?
54. Charles Jules Henri Nicolle received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1928 for what contribution?
“for his work on typhus”
55. What is the name of the Airport in Dothan, Alabama?
Dothan Regional Airport
56. Rolls Royce car brand is originated from which country?
57. What is the scientific name for Pumpkin?
58. Kalundborg is located in which country?
59. Which country has its Alpha 2 code IR?
Iran, the Islamic Republic of
60. Uranus discovered by which scientist?
61. Havana is the capital of what country?
62. What are Iroquois?
A native American tribal group
63. What is the study of interactions between organisms and geomorphological processes?
64. What is the national flower in Laos?
Champa Flower(Calophyllum Inophyllum), also known as Plumeria.
65. What links Millard Fillmore, William Henry Harrison, Zachary Taylor, and John Tyler?
US Presidents from the Whig Party
66. Birmingham is located in which US state?
67. You tend to recall all your bad deeds what percent of the time when you are told that someone has to ask a question?
68. What is the Alpha 3 code for Ireland?
69. Arthur Holly Compton and Charles Thomson Rees Wilson received the Nobel Prize in 1927 in which category?
70. Decibels is a unit used to measure what?
71. Ballina Byron Gateway Airport is located in which country?
72. What is the English meaning for the French idiom -casser les pieds à quelqu’un?
to drive somebody nuts
Literal Translation: to break somebody’s feet
73. George Bernard Shaw was a playwright from which country?
74. Where do you find Tatar ethnic people?
75. What is meant by quilling?
The action or practice of bribing electors in order to gain their votes, especially by providing free alcohol
76. In which English county would you find Slough?
77. What is the IATA code for Bakersfield (CA) Airport, USA?
78. What is the month of February called in the French Language?
79. Which country has its Alpha 3 code IMN?
Isle of Man
80. Isaac Newton was belonged from which country?
81. What is the function of the keyboard shortcut ALT + ENTER?
[Display properties for the selected item]
82. What name is given to an adult female sheep?
83. What percentage of the UK is black?
84. What is Yomiuri Shimbun?
Newspaper in Japan
85. Owen Willans Richardson received the Nobel Prize in Physics 1928 from which country?
86. Order of the Badge of Honour, a civilian award of which country?
The Soviet Union
87. Earth is located in which galaxy?
The Milky Way galaxy
88. What is the second clause of the US Constitution for holding the presidency?
be at least 35 years old;
89. What is the UN Code for Japan?
90. Anatidaephobia is the fair of what?
91. What is Independence Day in Hong Kong?
92. What is the internet TLD for Hungary?
93. Pagsanghan, Samar is located in which country?
94. How did Robert Oppenheimer die?
95. What is the most spoken language in Belarus?
96. Which country has its UN code 388
97. What is David Schwimmer’s character in Friends called?
98. What is Catechol?
99. Charles Gates Dawes, and Sir Austen Chamberlain received the Nobel Peace Prize in which year?
100. Main function of the urinary system is what?
Eliminate waste materials from the body
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 200 Random Trivia Questions Answers Quiz Test
- Periodic Table Trivia Easy Questions and Answers
- Trivia in Spanish Quiz Questions
- Ecology Trivia Questions Environmental Quiz
- Geography Trivia Questions for the Beginner
- Science Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test
- IPL Trivia Quiz Questions for Challenge Takers
- What is the Mensa IQ test? How to Join Mensa?
- Mensa IQ Practice Test Quiz Free – Eligibility | Good Score
- 100 US State Quizzes Online, Trivia, Questions, Answers
- Trivia about Blood that Everyone Should Know
- What is the Mensa IQ Test Limit for the Genius
- Prepare for Mensa Test Professionally from Home
- IPL Quiz Questions with Answers for Cricket Fans
- Rugby Trivia Questions for the Fans
- Animal Trivia Questions Quiz for Knowledge
- Word Trivia Questions – Challenging Vocabulary
- Chemistry Trivia Questions – Quiz for Learning
- 350+ US History Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test
- 200 General Trivia Questions Answers Random
Leave a Reply