Easy random trivia questions answers general knowledge trivia GK quiz printable free online test is available here. The whole life is the best time to keep learning! When you concentrate, your brain and attention remain sharp, fresh, and without any unnecessary tension. Time is important, need to use it productively, and if you have these easy random trivia questions in English in mind, you are on the right track, in the process of learning. There is no end to success, the sky should be the limit, keep learning time even in the holiday moment with easy random trivia questions for all.
These easy random trivia questions in English trivia questions and answers quiz general knowledge printable are full of entertainment and fun so that anybody can solve and discuss with near one, and family members on holidays. Wherever you are in the classroom, on a picnic, family tour, gallery, or anywhere you can find these easy random general knowledge trivia questions in English trivia answers praiseworthy and amazing pal for your leisure moments, or in a competition of any kind.
Let’s solve these easy random general knowledge trivia questions in English trivia questions and answers quiz, trivia, printable now!
100 Easy random trivia questions
1. How many US Presidents are there in the history of the Whig Party?
2. Saab car brand is originated from which country?
3. Hilweh Market is in which country?
4. Which ancient state during 297–74 BC was adjoining the Sea of Marmara, the Bosporus, and the Black Sea?
5. Who is Alfred Kolakovsky, featured on the postage stamps of Abkhazia?
6. What is Obshchy Syrt?
Obshchy Syrt is a highland ridge, or plateau, in the European part of Russia.
7. Which element is found in coal, oil gas, living things, & inks?
8. How long is Lake Balkhash in Kazakhstan?
9. What type of game is Slapjack?
10. What is the symbol of Gold in the periodic table?
11. How many pro drivers win up to a race in the Grand American Rolex Series?
12. Gerrards Cross is located in which country in England?
13. African Heritage Research Library and Cultural Centre, is located in which village in Ibadan, Nigeria?
14. Famous novel The Heart is a Lonely Hunter was written in which year?
15. What is the height of Kerepakupai Merú falls, Bolívar, Venezuela?
2,648 feet/ 807 meters
16. What type of dessert Bompas & Parr make?
17. Which is the deepest lake in Africa?
18. Arches National Park is located in which US state?
19. What is the average gestation period for the Mule deer?
20. Statue of liberty made up of what material?
21. Avery Brundage, who has the first Gold Olympic Order in 1975 for contribution is from which country?
22. What is the Alpha 3 code for the Islamic Republic of Iran?
23. Scota, in Scottish mythology, and pseudohistory, is the name given to the mythological daughter of whom?
An Egyptian Pharaoh
24. Ghazni city is located in which country?
25. What actor feels the need, the need for speed, in Top Gun?
26. Kamil Stoch, Winner in the Ski jumping of the 2020–21 Four Hills Tournament is from which country?
27. Coco Bulles is an International cartoon festival hosted by which country?
28. Jihad Museum is located in which city in Afghanistan?
29. What is Chartreux?
30. Triangle largest side called what?
31. What is the chemical formula for silver(II) fluoride?
32. Which country has its Alpha 2 code IQ?
33. In which year’s tournament to see the Women’s World Cup expanded from 24 to 32 teams?
34. What’s the main character, played by Ryan Gosling, in Drive called?
His name is never said
35. Origin of name “Lithium” from Greek líthos, meaning what?
36. When will be the next United States census held?
April 1, 2030
37. Famous fiction Changing Places was written in which year?
38. Lillehammer is located in which country?
39. What title was Greek for king, popularly used in the east to refer to the emperor?
40. Luna means moon in what language?
41. Betta is a what type of pet?
42. Where is the northernmost point of land in the world?
43. What is the name of the Airport in Mobile, Alabama?
Mobile Regional Airport
44. What is the Alpha 2 code for the Isle of Man?
45. What causes John Wick to return to his old life of crime John Wick?
His dog’s murder
46. What is the scientific name for Rice?
47. Heinrich Otto Wieland received the Nobel Prize in Chemistry 1927 from which country?
48. What is Purga?
Local wind in Tundra
49. What links the human races Australian aborigines, Polynesians, Melanesians, and Indonesians?
50. The study of the earthquake is called what?
51. Olomouc is a tourist attraction in which country?
52. Which country has its Alpha 3 code ITA?
53. Who was the Roman emperor in the year 69?
54. Who plays John J Rambo in Rambo?
55. Who wrote the famous novel I Capture the Castle?
56. How many people speak the Bosnian language?
57. What is an informal negative sanction?
The nonlegal consequence for deviating from a social norm, usually implemented by other members of society (e.g. loss of friendship, public shaming, disowning)
58. San Giuliano Terme city is located in which country?
59. What is the IATA code for Ballina Byron Gateway Airport, Australia?
60. Which element exists at the first number in the periodic table?
61. What is the month of July called in the French Language?
62. Richard Adolf Zsigmondy received the Nobel Prize in 1925 in which category?
63. What is the UN Code for Jersey?
64. What is the third clause of the US Constitution for holding the presidency?
be a resident in the United States for at least 14 years
65. What iconic weapon does the Bride use in Kill Bill?
66. Reference News is published in China in the English language. T/F?
67. What is Chippewa?
A native American tribal group
68. What is Flavin?
69. Which Caribbean country has The Badge of Honour?
70. What is the number of stomachs in cows?
71. What is the function of the keyboard shortcut ALT + SPACEBAR?
[Open the shortcut menu for the active window]
72. Which country has its UN code 400?
73. What is meant by rat tamer?
Colloquial meaning for a psychologist or psychiatrist
74. What is Independence Day in Honduras?
75. Which area of Birmingham is the show set?
76. Tarangnana, a 4th class municipality in the province of Samar, is located in which country?
77. What is the internet TLD for Hong Kong?
78. What is the black population in Russia?
79. Aristide Briand and Gustav Stresemann received the Nobel Peace Prize 1926 for what contribution?
“for their crucial role in bringing about the Locarno Treaty”
80. Plastic made from what?
81. What is the national flower in Jordan?
Black Iris (Iris Nigricans)
82. What is the English meaning for the French idiom – casser du sucre sur le dos de quelqu’un?
to badmouth somebody behind their back
Literal Translation: to break sugar on somebody’s back
83. A Finn speaks in which language?
84. The disappearance of which items prompts Inspector
85. What percentage of Russia is Slavic?
86. Aston village is located in which country?
87. Even though you have overslept already, you still have the tendency to desire what?
88. What are Blackfeet?
A native American tribal group
89. Who was the captain of the 2002 FIFA WC Champion team of Brazil?
90. In which month of pregnancy human form is recognized?
91. Which fishing item is often sold in bulk to be rigged on a hook by the angler?
Soft Plastic Lures
92. Attenborough Railway Station is located in which country?
93. Which character is nicknamed Cap’n Cook in the pilot episode?
94. What is the study of the relationship of organisms to each other and to their environment?
95. What is imperialism?
political and economic control of a dominant culture after taking over other cultures
96. Grazia Deledda received the Nobel Prize in Literature in which year?
97. Tell a word with all vowels in order.
98. Which specific form of cancer is Walt diagnosed with?
99. Vitamins are necessary for what?
For growth and nutrition
100. How did William Shockley die?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 200 Random Trivia Questions Answers Quiz Test
- Periodic Table Trivia Easy Questions and Answers
- Trivia in Spanish Quiz Questions
- Ecology Trivia Questions Environmental Quiz
- Geography Trivia Questions for the Beginner
- Science Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test
- IPL Trivia Quiz Questions for Challenge Takers
- What is the Mensa IQ test? How to Join Mensa?
- Mensa IQ Practice Test Quiz Free – Eligibility | Good Score
- 100 US State Quizzes Online, Trivia, Questions, Answers
- Trivia about Blood that Everyone Should Know
- What is the Mensa IQ Test Limit for the Genius
- Prepare for Mensa Test Professionally from Home
- IPL Quiz Questions with Answers for Cricket Fans
- Rugby Trivia Questions for the Fans
- Animal Trivia Questions Quiz for Knowledge
- Word Trivia Questions – Challenging Vocabulary
- Chemistry Trivia Questions – Quiz for Learning
- 350+ US History Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test
- 200 General Trivia Questions Answers Random