Trivia about Germany is really interesting and a good way to learn about this country in Europe which has a great variety of cultures and nature. Trivia about Germany or interesting facts about Germany is really interesting.
Trivia about Germany will give you a great idea and conception of Germany, you will be able to clarify yourself with fresh and useful Germany facts.
These trivia about Germany are playful and full of fun. Germany Trivia will be good for discussion, competition, or entertainment. Germans have a long history.
Solve this trivia about Germany and be the best with these trivia about Germany printable facts.
Let’s Solve below the Trivia about Germany
1. What is the official name of Germany?
Federal Republic of Germany (German: Bundesrepublik Deutschland)
2. What is the main religion in Germany?
3. What is Germany best known for?
- Bread & Sausages
- Palaces & Castles
- Cathedrals & Monuments
- Festivals & Carnivals
- Free Education
4. What is the National currency of Germany?
5. The term ‘Germany’ originated from which word?
(Latin) Germania (3rd century BC)
6. What is the official language of Germany?
7. What is Germany’s national animal?
8. Germany belongs to which continent?
Central and Western Europe
9. What is the national game of Germany?
10. What are the colors of the German flag?
Black, red, Gold
11. What is the capital and the largest city of Germany?
Berlin (52°31′N 13°23′E)
12. What is the mott of Germany?
Unity and Justice and Freedom (Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit)
13. What is the Government system of Germany?
14. What are some of the major islands in Germany?
Rügen, Usedom, Fehmarn, Sylt
15. What is the national bird of Germany?
16. What is Germany’s national dish/ food?
17. What is Germany’s national flower?
18. What is German National Day or German Unity Day?
19. What is Demonyms Germany?
20. How many castles are there in Germany?
21. When was the first constitution of Germany formed?
August 11, 1919
22. What is the National fruit of Germany?
Apple (Malus domestica)
23. What is the total area of Germany?
357,022 square kilometres (137,847 sq mi)
24. What is the position of Germany according to its area?
25. Who is the National poet of Germany?
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
26. What is the population of Germany?
27. What is the largest forest in Germany?
Hainich National Park
28. What is the position of Germany according to its population?
29. What is the time zone of Germany?
UTC+1 (CET); Summer (DST) UTC+2 (CEST)
30. What is the largest German state?
Bavaria (70,550 square kilometers)
31. What is the National anthem of Germany?
Germany, Germany above all, above all in the world
(Deutschland, Deutschland über alles, über alles in der Welt)
32. What is the Calling Code of Germany?
33. What is the driving side of Germany?
34. What is the ISO 3166 code of Germany?
35. What is the internet TLD in Germany?
36. What is the largest cathedral in Germany?
Cologne Cathedral 515 feet/ 157 meters tall
37. What is the first university in Germany?
Heidelberg University (1386)
38. What is the oldest city in Germany?
Trier (4th century BC)
39. Who is the first King of Germany?
Wilhelm I the Great
40. What is the richest city in Germany?
41. What was the first capital of Germany?
42. What is the largest spider in Germany?
Giant house spider
43. What is the oldest Castle in Germany?
44. What is the largest dam in Germany?
45. What is the National tree of Germany?
46. What is the largest tunnel in Germany?
Landrücken Tunnel (10,779 metres/ 35,364 ft)
47. How long is the German coastline?
48. What is the National Emblem of Germany?
49. What is the largest airport in Germany?
50. Who were the first inhabitants of Germany?
Germanic tribes of the Saxons, Franci, Thuringii, Alamanni, and many of the Bavarii.
51. What kind of fish are in Germany?
- Carp. Aischgründer Karpfen.
- Trout. Schwarzwaldforelle. Black Forest
- Carp. Oberpfälzer Karpfen. Upper Palatinate
- Carp. Oberlausitzer Biokarpfen. Saxony
- Carp. Holsteiner Karpfen. Schleswig-Holstein
- Carp. Fränkischer Karpfen. Nuremberg
- Freshwater Fish. Fellchen. Bavaria
52. How many letters does the longest German word have?
42 letters, Donaudampfschiffahrtsgesellschaftskapitän
53. What is the highest point in Germany?
Zugspitze (2,962 meters above sea level)
54. How many letters are in the German language?
The German alphabet has 26 letters plus 3 umlauts.
55. What is the National color of Germany?
Black, red, and gold
56. What are the most common male names in Germany?
57. What is the most popular sport in Germany?
58. What is the National instrument of Germany?
59. What are the most common German female names?
- Emilia, Emilya, Emilía, Émilia
- Lilly, Lili, Lilli, Lily, Lillie
- Sophie, Sofie, Sophy
- Sophia, Sofia
- Hannah, Hanna
- Emily, Emilie
60. What is the average height of a German male?
179.88cm (5 feet 8.81 inches)
61. What is the average height of a German female?
165.86cm (5 feet 5.29 inches)
62. What is the average lifespan of a German?
80.99 years (2017)
63. What is the National stone of Germany?
64. Why is it called the Black Forest in Germany?
The name the Black Forest comes from the general dark color of the numerous pine trees. It a wooded mountain range in Baden-Württemberg, southwestern Germany.
65. What is the smallest island in Germany?
Hallig island of Gröde
66. What is the most popular trees in Germany?
Spruce, pine, beech, and oak
67. What is the largest island in Germany?
68. What is the largest rail station in Germany?
69. What is the longest river in Germany?
70. What is the largest bridge in Germany?
71. What is the smallest river in Germany?
72. Who is the most famous celebrity in Germany?
- Albert Einstein
- Albrecht Dürer
- Arthur Schopenhauer
- Johann Sebastian Bach
- Clara Schumann
- Johannes Brahms
- Bertolt Brecht
- Ludwig van Beethoven
73. What is the total length of the Berlin Wall?
Approximately 27 miles
74. Who is the most popular singer in Germany?
- Sarah Connor
- Lena Meyer-Landrut
- Herbert Grönemeyer
- Xavier Naidoo
- Yvonne Catterfeld
- Marlene Dietrich
- Annemarie Eilfeld
75. When did Germany enter the UN?
18 September 1973
76. What percent of Germany is forest?
77. What is the largest Waterfall in Germany?
Triberg (163 meters over 7 cascades)
78. What is the National personification of Germany?
79. What is the most famous volcano in Germany?
80. What is the hottest place in Germany?
Berlin (11.7°C, average)
81. What are some of the giant companies in Germany?
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Deutsche Telekom
- Deutsche Post
82. How many borders does Germany share?
Germany shares borders with 9 countries:
- Czech Republic
- The Netherlands
83. What are some of the foods in Germany?
Sauerbraten is regarded as one of Germany’s national dishes and there are several regional variations in Franconia, Thuringia, Rhineland, Saarland, Silesia, and Swabia.
84. Who first discovered Germany?
Prussian Prime Minister Otto von Bismarck
85. What was the old name of Germany?
86. What percent of the highways in Germany (Autobahn) has no speed limit?
87. What is the name of the tallest architecture in Germany?
Commerzbank Tower (100 meters/328 ft)
88. What is the largest lake in Germany?
The largest lake on German territory is Lake Constance, while Lake Müritz is the largest lake located entirely within German territory.
89. What is the most common domesticated animal in Germany?
90. What are the main crops in Germany?
91. What is the yop export items of Germany?
Vehicles, machinery, chemical goods, electronic products, electrical equipment, pharmaceuticals, transport equipment, basic metals, food products, and rubber and plastics.
92. What is the smallest mountain in Germany?
93. What is the coldest city in Germany?
94. What is the oldest architecture in Germany?
Römer 2-4-6 (1289)
95. What is the best city to live in in Germany?
96. How old is German history?
97. What is the largest fast-food chain in Germany?
98. How many UNESCO heritages are there in Germany?
99. What are some of the best, top tourist attractions in Germany?
- Neuschwanstein Castle, 19th-century hilltop fairytale castle
- Brandenburg Gate, Grand classical archway & city divide
- Reichstag Building, Historic, glass-domed home of parliament
- Berlin Wall Memorial, Conserved part of city wall & exhibition
- Museum Island, a Small river island with 5 museums
- Cologne Cathedral, Grand Gothic cathedral with twin spires
- East Side Gallery, Section of Berlin Wall for street art
- Marienplatz, Central square & landmark buildings
- Hohenschwangau Castle, Hilltop castle with an opulent interior
100. What is the Official website of Germany?
101. Which is the biggest country that borders Germany?
102. Where is the cheapest place to live in Germany?
Other recommended Trivia
- 120 Chess Trivia Questions and Answers for All
- 111 Sports Trivia Questions for Kids for Excellence
- 120 Good Sports Trivia Questions for Everyone
- 123 Easy Sports Trivia Quiz to Outrun your Competitor
- 100 Sports Quiz Questions for Anytime Learning
- 99 Football Trivia for Kids with Challenging Spirit
- 111 Sports Trivia for Kids to Win A Competition
- 100 Baseball Trivia For Kids with Competitive Minds
- 111 Easy Sports Trivia Questions Everyone Must Know
- 99 Hardest NBA Quiz to Assess your Expertise
- 100 Basketball Trivia Questions Answers to Learn
- 100 Baseball Trivia Quiz for the Crazy Fans
- 110 Football Trivia Questions for Authentic Fans
- 130 Olympics Trivia that Everyone Should Know
- 100 Super Bowl Trivia Questions to Evoke Surprise
- 100 Jaw-Dropping Soccer Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Dallas Cowboys Trivia for the True Fans
- 100 Harry Potter House Quiz for the Real Fans
- 200 Ocean Trivia Questions Everyone Asks
- 200 Weather Trivia Questions Every Expert Knows
- 100 Biology Trivia Questions None Should Miss
- 100 April Fools Trivia Every Intelligent Should Know
- 114 Valentines Day Trivia Everyone Should Solve
- 123 Cricket Quiz Questions and Answer for Fans
- 111 Cricket Trivia General Knowledge for All Time
- 120 NHL Quiz that Every Crazy Fan Should Solve
- 101 NHL Basic Trivia Questions for Hockey Fans
- 140 Golf Trivia Questions that Every Fan Should Know
- 55 Passover Trivia to Know All About Pesach