Benefit from the cricket trivia and when you’ve achieved it, share it with buddies, friends of friends, and even full strangers, everyone will love this Cricket Trivia.
All people love cricket trivia. Don’t fear, this isn’t the ‘what was the color of the handkerchief fluttered by a woman within the crowd on the 1872 Ashes‘ sort of cricket trivia.
As an alternative, daft, enjoyable, and also you’ll find yourself being aligned with considered one of 4 present Ashes cricketers.
Simply a hundred plus queries to whip by means of this cricket trivia. So that you assume you understand your cricket? Strive our nice cricket trivia like this. It doesn’t matter what your curiosity within the biggest of all we have got a quiz to check your data. The truth is we at the moment have 14 quizzes on your enjoyment!
1. Man of the Tournament in the ICC World Cup was started in which year?
2. What is the highest individual score in ODI?
3. Wasim Akram was Man of the Match in which year for hi s3/39 & 33 runs?
4. Which is the only team whose 5 players have won the "Man of the Match" award in the final of the World Cup.
5. Which batsman made the fastest T20 century (across all T20 competitions)?
6. "Man of the Match" award is being given since
7. For his 456 runs, Martin Crowe was the Man of the Tournament in which year's WC?
8. What award goes to the top run-scorer of the ICC World Cup?
9. Who was the father of cricket?
10. Who hit most sixes in World Cup?
11. What is the first law of cricket?
12. What are the common facts of Rohit Sharma, Martin Guptill, Amelia Kerr, and Belinda Clark?
13. Which team won the most T20 World Cup?
14. Who took 19 wickets in a Test match?
15. Who was the man of the match in the 1983 world cup final?
16. Which country won the most t20 matches?
17. Who scored most 200 runs in Test cricket?
18. Clive Llyod for his 102 runs was Man of the Tournament in which year's WC?
19. Who is the first batsman to score 200 runs in ODI?
20. Which team won the highest number of 50 over world cup titles?
21. Which Sri Lankan scored the second most 200 runs in Test cricket?
22. As of January 2020, what the most successful team in Test cricket, in terms of both wins and win percentage, having won 393 of their 830 Tests (47.34%)?
23. Who is the only player in the world to have scored 5000 runs against a single opposition: 5028 runs against England?
24. Who won the man of the tournament in World Cup 2019?
25. Which two players took 10 wickets in a Test innings?
26. Punter is the nickname of which Australian player?
27. Which legendary bowler had the nickname 'Whispering Death'?
28. Who became the highest wicket-taker in Test cricket when he overtook Shane Warne's record on 3 December 2007?
29. Which small village in rural Hampshire is known as the 'Cradle of Cricket' and was England's leading cricket club before the formation of the MCC?
31. How wide is the cricket wicket formed by the three wooden stumps?
31. Who was the first player to reach 10,000 Test runs?
32. Which South African was chosen as the Wisden Cricketer of the Year in 2003?
33. What is the second-largest cricket ground in the world?
34. What is the largest cricket ground in the world?
35. Who is widely considered the greatest batsman of all time?
36. In 2000, who was the only specialist bowler selected by a panel of cricket experts as one of the five 'Wisden Cricketers of the Century'?
37. The SWALEC Stadium at Sophia Gardens is in which city?
39. Angelo Mathews plays test cricket for which country?
40. In yards, how far apart are the wickets?
41. Which Test venue has a Brian Statham End and a Stretford End?
42. When was the first ODI in history took place?
43. Who scored the most runs in a series, has the most double centuries, and was a part of the record 5th wicket partnership, most significant record is his batting average of 99.94?
44. When did Bangladesh get Test Status?
45. When did India get Test Status?
46. Viv Richards was the Man of the Match in 1979 WC for what performance?
47. Which country achieved Test status in 1952?
48. Who has the highest individual score in Test cricket: he scored 400 not out against England in 2004 to surpass the innings of 380 by Matthew Hayden six months earlier.
49. Who got the golden bat in ICC 2019?
50. Who won the Golden Ball Award 2019?
51. Whose nickname is the Don?
52. How many test playing nations are there?
53. England achieved Test Status earlier than Australia. True/ False?
54. Which county is got the first test status in the history?
55. The Sheikh Zayed Stadium is in which country?
56. Who scored the fastest 100 in t20?
57. Who scored the fastest 200 in ODI?
58. India's Virender Sehwag holds the record for the fastest triple hundred (278 balls) ever, breaking records of whom?
59. Which Test player scored 380 six months before Brian Lara scored 400 to take back the highest individual score record in Test cricket?
60. The first fifty of ODI matches was scored by John Edrich (England, 82 runs) against Australia in which year?
61. Who scored the slowest hundred in ODI history?
62. Who has the maximum number of centuries?
63. Who hit most sixes in t20?
64. Who hit most sixes in ODI?
65. An incoming batsman must be ready to face a ball within how many minutes of the outgoing batsman being dismissed?
66. During a 1979 Test between Australia and England, which batsman caused an outcry by using a bat made of Aluminium?
67. Before 1979, there was no rule that the bat has to be made of wood. True/ False?
68. In January 2006, Andrew Flintoff was presented with Freedom of which English City?
69. Which New Zealand cricketer was named 'Wisden Leading Cricketer in the World' for 2015?
70. As of 2016, West Indies batsman Brian Lara holds the highest individual score in Test cricket with 400 (not out) - which country did he score it against in 2004?
71. Which English county did Kevin Pietersen play for between 2005 and 2010?
72. Which English county did Ian Botham end his career with?
73. Who captained the English team to a five-nil defeat in the 2013/14 Ashes series?
74. When was the first ashes series took place?
75. For the 2019 and 2023 World Cups, the host nation and the __________ other highest-ranked nations automatically qualify for the World Cup, while other nations play in the World Cup Qualifier.
76. In which English cricket ground would you find the Kirkstall Lane End?
77. Who captained Australia between 1975 and 1977?
78. Who scored 501 not out for Warwickshire against Durham in 1994?
79. As of 2019, which cricketer holds the record for most Test runs without a century?
80. Which country's national team is nicknamed The Tigers?
81. What was legendary umpire Dickie Bird's real first name?
82. What name is given to an illegal delivery that reaches the batsman at around head height without bouncing?
83. How many types of balls are there in cricket?
84. Which ball is best for cricket?
85. How many short balls per over are allowed?
86. A line four feet (1.22 meters) in front of and parallel to the line of the stumps, within which the batsman must keep the bat or one foot grounded to avoid the risk of being stumped or run out is called
87. When bowling the bowler's front foot must not cross this line until after the ball has been delivered.
88. The popping (batting) crease is marked ________ in front of the stumps at either end, with the stumps set along the bowling crease.
89. The standard width of the pitch is
90. What is the height of the cricket stump?
91. The overall width of each wicket is
92. Pink balls deteriorate more slowly than white balls. True/ False
93. Why is the Ashes trophy so small?
94. Who was the first player who entered into the 190 plus score in ODI in 1997?
95. How many World Cup tournaments being held till date?
96. What is the only country which lost 3 finals and hosted the world cup 5 times?
97. Who won most Ashes series?
98. Who was the first cricketer who scored the first century (103) in the ODI cricket in 1972?
99. Sri Lanka won the World Cup in which year?
100. Which country is World Cup 2019 runnerup?
101. Venue of the World Cup 1996 Final was
102. Who was the runner up of the World Cup 1992?
103. West Indies beat England in 1975 WOrld Cup FInal in how many runs?
104. Which player primarily known for his batting has taken more 5 wickets haul than Shane Warne?
105. Why are there only 6 balls in an over?
106. Who scored 300 in t20?
107. Who was the youngest batsman to score a triple century?
108. Which country won the World Cup two times in a row?
109. Which country won the World Cup three times in a row?
110. Venue of the World Cup 1999 Final was
111. Who was the MAn of the Tournament in World Cup 2003 Final?
Other Recommended Quizzes
- 55 World History Trivia Questions for Any Competition
- 51 Good True or False Questions to Ask Anyone
- 99 World Geography Questions to Be An Intellectual
- 70 Cinephilia Disney True or False Questions
- 60 Funny True or False Questions and Answers
- 300 General Knowledge Quiz for Kids under 10
- 100 Basic Knowledge Questions to Answer 100%
- 60 History Trivia for Kids with Scholastic Mind
- 50 Mastermind History Trivia Questions for Kids
- 100 Challenger General Knowledge Test Practice
- 100 Hard History Trivia Questions Answers Printable
More Recommended Reading
- Trivia in Spanish Quiz Questions
- Ecology Trivia Questions Environmental Quiz
- Geography Trivia Questions for the Beginner
- Science Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test
- IPL Trivia Quiz Questions for Challenge Takers
- What is the Mensa IQ test? How to Join Mensa?
- Mensa IQ Practice Test Quiz Free – Eligibility | Good Score
- 100 US State Quizzes Online, Trivia, Questions, Answers
- Trivia about Blood that Everyone Should Know
- What is the Mensa IQ Test Limit for the Genius
- Prepare for Mensa Test Professionally from Home
- IPL Quiz Questions with Answers for Cricket Fans
- Rugby Trivia Questions for the Fans
- Animal Trivia Questions Quiz for Knowledge
- Word Trivia Questions – Challenging Vocabulary
- Chemistry Trivia Questions – Quiz for Learning
- 350+ US History Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test
- 200 General Trivia Questions Answers Random
cricket quiz questions
ipl quiz questions
cricket quiz game
cricket trivia questions
cricket world cup trivia
cricket trivia fast free and fun
quiz questions on sports cricket
ipl quiz questions 2019
cricket quiz questions 2018
cricket knowledge quiz
cricket quiz questions 2019
cricket world cup quiz questions
world cup cricket trivia
cricket trivia 2018
cricket trivia quiz
world cup cricket quiz questions
it’s your game trivia cricket
ipl trivia quiz
cricket trivia 2019
australian cricket trivia
indian cricket trivia
icc world cup trivia
quiz questions on cricket world cup
cricket pub quiz questions
best cricket quiz questions
quiz questions related to cricket
icc world cup 2019 quiz questions
it’s your game cricket trivia
cricket picture quiz
quiz cricket questions
quiz questions on ipl
quiz questions for cricket
cricket history quiz
cricket fan quiz
cricket trivia game
cricket world cup trivia questions