Good sports trivia questions are too good to know for all. Who loves trivia and quiz, it’s for them to expose many interesting parts of sports, its history, rules, players, and whatnot! Numerous racist hypotheses were put forth. Because animals ate all the sluggish ones, black humans had exceptional athletic abilities. According to the “middle passage” myth, only the most physically fit black people could make it through the slave trade and the labor on plantations. Solve good sports trivia questions multiple choice. According to the matriarchal theory, black people’s coaches served as father figures because their fathers’ absence forced them to channel their rage into sports. The Mandigo theory postulated that the strongest black women were bred with the strongest black men. According to the psychological explanation, black athletes lacked the brainpower necessary for leadership roles in sports. According to the “stupid jock idea,” black students who failed to succeed in school enrolled on sports scholarships. Finally, the genetic explanation proposed that black athletes had higher concentrations of particular muscle fibers.
Solve these good sports trivia questions alone or with your friends, for any competition, when you will solve these good sports trivia questions, you have many things to pride. Young African-Americans view athletics as a way to advance socially, something that is not possible through traditional work. Race frequently interacts with class, gender, and ethnicity to affect both the perception of the athlete and the accessibility of various sports. Enjoy good sports trivia questions multiple choice. For instance, African-Americans cannot play golf because of the high financial and social capital requirements, not because of their color. Race and gender are frequently linked, with women having fewer possibilities to participate in and be successful in sports. When a woman succeeds, her sexuality is emphasized and her race is ignored. Some societies, particularly Muslim ones, completely forbid women from participating in sports.
The confidence you will have after checking these good sports trivia questions, you must feel better. In team sports, white athletes frequently fill key roles that call for intellect, decisiveness, leadership, composure, and dependability. In turn, black athletes are assigned to positions that call for athletic prowess, physical strength, quickness, and explosiveness. For instance, black players as wingers, and white players as center midfielders. Explore good sports trivia questions multiple choice. Robert K. Merton identified five responses to the social structure that might be applied to sports in order to account for the reality that not all acts support it: conformism, innovation, ritualism, disengagement, and rebellion.
Good sports trivia questions multiple choice
1. What is the least expensive fencing?
2. Fencing is a group of how any related combat sports?
3. Épée, Foil, Sabre, Body cord, Lamé, Grip are the equipment of which sports?
4. How many players are allowed on the field in each team in Lacrosse
5. Where is lacrosse the most popular?
6. What is a team sport played with a lacrosse stick and a lacrosse ball. It is the oldest organized sport in North America?
7. How many belts are in judo?
8. What is the most deadly martial art?
9. Which country is best at judo?
10. What is the hardest black belt to get?
11. How long does it take to earn a black belt in judo?
12. Who is the greatest judoka of all time?
13. What are the main principles of judo?
14. What is generally categorized as modern martial art, which has since evolved into a combat and Olympic sport?
15. 8 per side: 4 male players and 4 female players- what is the name of this sports?
16. What is pentathlon?
17. What was a double-stadion race, c. 400 meters (1,300 feet), introduced in the 14th Olympiad of the ancient Olympic Games?
18. What was the first event introduced ever in the entire Olympic history?
19. The Olympic games were held to be one of the two central rituals in ancient
20. The first Olympics is traditionally dated to
21. What is a ball sport, with similarities to netball and basketball? It is played by two teams of eight players with four female players and four male players in each team.
22. Track and FIeld is the ground name associated with what sports?
23. The Ring is the ground name associated with what sports?
24. Arena is the ground name associated with what sports?
25. Rink is the ground name associated with what sports?
26. The velodrome is the ground name associated with what sports?
27. Board is the ground name associated with what sports?
28. The shape of the cricket field is
29. The ancient Olympic Games were originally a festival, or celebration, of and for Zeus. True/ False?
30. The course is the ground name associated with what sports?
31. Stanley Cup is associated with which sports?
32. Rovers Cup is associated with which sports?
33. Travancore Cup is associated with which sports?
34. Davis Cup is associated with which sports?
35. European Cup is associated with which sports?
36. Rydet Cup is associated with which sports?
37. Sultan Azlan Shah Cup is associated with which sports?
38. Ashes Cup is associated with which sports?
39. Where is the birthplace of hockey?
40. Who is the oldest hockey team?
41. What is a combat sport in which two people, usually wearing protective gloves, throw punches at each other for a predetermined amount?
42. Who has the fastest century in ODI?
43. Most national teams of different sports captained
44. How many substitutions are allowed in Floorball?
45. Who invented Floorball?
46. How many players are there in Floorball?
47. What is netballer?
48. How many players are on a futsal team?
49. What is the duration of a standard Floorball game?
50. How many players are there on a volleyball team?
51. Who is the best spiker in the world volleyball ?
52. Who is the best girl volleyball player?
53. How many players are there in a basketball team?
54. Who holds the most world records in sports?
55. Record of consecutive games played in baseball
56. Record of stolen bases by any person
57. Record of interceptions in NFL
58. The record of consecutive championships in NFL history is
59. Who has the record of 56 game hitting streak?
60. Who has a record of 50.4 points per game in one season?
61. Which hockey player has the record points?
62. Which player has the record of winning most championships in basketball?
63. Night Train Lane was
64. Melvin Cornell Blount was associated with which sports
65. Who has most sixes in ODI cricket career?
66. Which batsman has most runs in an ODI over?
67. The largest attendance at a basketball game
68. Most three-point shots made in one basketball game by a team
69. Longest NBA basketball game
70. Highest margin of victory over an AI opponent in a basketball game
71. Years of Brazil's champion record in FIFA WC
72. England won the FIFA WC in which year?
73. Most time runners up team in FIFA WC history is
74. Pelé was born in whih year?
75. Lionel Messi was born in which year?
76. In which city Cristiano Ronaldo was born?
77. Olympic archers once arrowed pigeons. T/F
78. Who is the number one archer in the world?
79. Who is the number one fast bowler in the world?
80. Who is the No 1 spinner in the world?
81. Who has the most runs in a career without scoring a century in ODI cricket?
82. Who is the best volleyball player in the world?
83. Who is the highest paid female volleyball player?
84. Who is the number one fast shooter in the world?
85. Who is the number one fast athlete in the world?
86. What is the first stadium in the world?
87. Which is the oldest rugby stadium in the world?
88. Which stadium is the most beautiful stadium in the world?
89. What is the largest stadium in the world?
90. Which country has most cricket stadium?
91. Which NFL stadium has most seats?
92. Which is the most expensive stadium in the world?
93. Who is the number one fast tennis player in the world?
94. Which is the biggest stadium in India?
95. What is the most expensive NFL stadium?
96. Which game was played on the moon?
97. What is the most prestigious golf course in the world?
98. Which country is the Home of Golf?
99. Where is the oldest golf course in the world?
100. Who is the number one mountaineer in the world?
101. Who is the number one kayaker in the world?
102. Who is the number one NFL player in the world?
103. Who is the number one handball player in the world?
104. Which is the biggest sports festival in the world?
105. What is the hardest sport in the world?
106. The South Asian Games (SAF Games) are a multi-sport event held among the athletes from South Asia held in every _ years
107. Asian Games, also known as Asiad, is a continental multi-sport event held every __ years among athletes from all over Asia.
108. The first modern Olympics were held in which year in Greece?
109. What is a periodic series of international multi-sport events involving athletes with a range of disabilities?
110. What is an International Olympic Committee-sanctioned event at which deaf athletes compete at an elite level?
111. The Winter Olympic Games is a major international multi-sport event held once every ________ years for sports practiced on snow and ice.
112. Summer Olympic Games or the Games of the Olympiad, first held in
113. Youth Olympic Games is held in every
114. Commonwealth Games is an international multi-sport event involving athletes from the Commonwealth of Nations, held in every
115. Commonwealth Games was the first held in wich year?
116. What is an annual series of elite track and field athletic competitions comprising 15 of the best invitational athletics meetings?
117. Military World Games is a multi-sport event for military sportspeople have been held since
118. What is an international sporting event that welcomes all full-time, part-time and volunteer structural firefighters?
119. What is an international multi-sport event in the Olympic tradition contested by athletes from European nations?
120. Who is often regarded as the greatest sportsperson of all time?
The patriarchal conceptions of the body, femininity, and sexuality have an impact on how women participate in sports. In contrast to the image of women as it is portrayed by contemporary consumer society, physical activity invariably results in the growth of muscle, which is associated with masculinity. Share good sports trivia questions MCQ. Early sports participation by women increases their likelihood of dispelling these myths. Television networks and businesses emphasize beautiful female athletes, which trivializes the accomplishments of these sportswomen. Compared to male sports, women’s sports receive less news coverage. The camera concentrates primarily on attractive ladies during athletic events. According to Allen Guttman, erotica is ingrained in athletics and cannot be eliminated, making it one of their essential elements. Athletes that are gorgeous, whether male or female, will always be in higher demand. Instead of rejecting the sexual element of sports altogether, studies should be done on it.
Co-optation: This tactic denies conservatives’ assertions that gender and biological characteristics are fixed in nature. Liberal feminists predict that as time goes on, more traditionally male-dominated jobs in sports will be filled by women. Separatism is a radical feminist viewpoint that promotes self-realization via the establishment of male-free sporting events and regulating bodies. The number of women participating in different sports would rise even more as a result. Bookmark good sports trivia questions multiple choice. Cooperation is encouraged by socialist feminists who think that it will assist create new athletic models that will eliminate gender inequality. They acknowledge the variety of conflicts present in contemporary capitalist society and work toward their freedom. It engages males, as a contrast to separatism, and goes further than co-option. According to the cooperative theory, males are taught to adopt oppressive positions rather than being innately tyrannical.
According to structural-functionalist ideas, society is a complex system whose components cooperate to foster stability and solidarity.  Religious rituals aimed to encourage the social and moral cohesion of society before sport ever existed. Bromberger saw parallels between football games and religious rituals. Matches take place in a specific setting, are held on hallowed fields that may not be tainted by outsiders, and cause deep emotional reactions in the crowd. Similar to religious festivals, the spatial arrangement of spectators reflects the social power dynamics. Compete over good sports trivia MCQ questions. Football seasons follow a set schedule. On match day, group duties take on a ceremonial nature, with participants dressed in distinctive rites. Football has a global organizational structure, much like a religion. From pre-match through post-match, matches have a sequential sequence that directs participant behavior. Rituals around football foster a sense of community. Songs and choreography may be thought of as an upcoming ceremony when viewers lend their support to the team.
Erving Goffman focused on the holy nature of a person’s “face,” drawing on Durkheim’s idea of positive rituals. Both positive (extending praises, greetings, etc.) and negative (avoidance of conflict, expressing regret, etc.) rituals preserve one’s face. For instance, sports journalists use both positive and negative rituals to safeguard the image of the player they want to keep in contact with. Furthermore, Birrell contends that sporting tournaments are ceremonial contests in which competitors demonstrate their character through a combination of bravery, skill, and honesty. A strong performance helps to maintain the athlete’s positive image.
The interrelationships between social activity and status, subjectivity, meaning, reasons, identities, and social change are explored by interpretive sociology. It avoids using universal principles and generalizations to describe human groupings in favor of what Max Weber called verstehen, or comprehending and explaining individual reasons It enables a deeper comprehension of the various social meanings, symbols, and functions that play a part in sports. Stick to good sports multiple-choice trivia questions. The sport enables the development of a variety of social identities within the confines of a single game or match, identities that may change throughout the game or over the course of several games. One’s function as a sportsperson also influences how one behaves outside of a contest or game, i.e., when playing the part of a student-athlete.
Other recommended Quizzes
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Kid Trivia Questions And Answers Funny
- 100 Out-of-the-Box Trivia Questions for Adults
- 100 True or False Trivia Questions People Confuse
- 100 Geography Quiz for Kids for any Competition
- 200 Fun Quiz Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Competitive True or False Questions for Kids
- 200 Common General Knowledge Questions Answers
- 200 general knowledge test questions and answers
- 100 Geography Questions for 5th Graders
- 50 Geography Quiz Questions for Challenge Takers