Kid trivia questions and answers are very funny when there is the stuff of learning. When your child can constructively go through selective quizzes and solve kid trivia questions and answers funny like this, the outcome is awesome.
Kid trivia questions and answers funny will give the kid ample scope to grow, compete and learn. Make them a habit for solving kid trivia questions and answers funny and grab knowledge in it. Here you will get 100 selective kid trivia questions and answers funny!
Best to have some exercise in your mind is by dint of kid trivia questions and answers funny, and as they are saying, the extra you utilize your mind, the extra it will get sharp. We have now numerous new enjoyable free.
Kid trivia questions and answers funny are for joy and learning. Fast, simple and an opportunity of turning 1 pound into tens of millions!
Our ponds, lakes, and oceans are teaming with life. The surgeon is the boy’s mom. Free printable trivia quiz questions on dumb issues like foolish legal guidelines and idiotic statements individuals make full of the solutions. If you happen to print this kid trivia questions and answers funny.
Let’s start the kid trivia questions and answers funny below!
1. The earth consists of 70% water, which is only _____ of the total mass of the planet.
2. The collapse of a large dying star leads to the formation of
3. Comets, asteroids, minor planets, dust, and gas don't revolve around the Sun. True/ False?
4. The female’s main call is the ‘twit’ or ‘kewick’ sound, while the male’s reply is the loud ‘twoo’ or hooting sound. What is this bird?
5. What is the percentage of the earth consists of volcanoes,
6. Terrestrial planets have very solid, rocky surfaces, such as
7. Which animals have the densest fur of any mammal: a large male has around 800 million hairs, compared to just five million on a human.
8. This from the Galápagos Islands near Ecuador can weigh up to 250kg (550lbs) – the same as a brown bear. What is this?
9. Gas giants like Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune composed mostly of
10. Do the internet and the World Wide Web is the same thing?
11. What percentage of the earth's soil is fertile and used to grow crops?
12. While they grow, they have a velvety covering. When they are fully grew, the ‘velvet’ is shed and rubs away. Guess what
13. What is a collection of linked pages that can be used with the help of the internet and a web browser?
14. What is the role of fuses those are in all electrical devices
15. What lays batches of around 100–150 white eggs, and may lay more than 500 eggs in her lifetime of just a few days?
16. A jaguar can see in the dark ___ times better than a human.
17. What percentage of the earth is covered in ice?
18. Electronic computers were developed around the 1940s and were the size of a
19. Which animals always give birth to four identical babies?
20. Who sketched out designs for a humanoid robot in 1495 that we see now?
21. Which insects can jump to a height of up to 60 times their own body length?
22. The temperature of the earth’s core is around 7,500 Kelvin, which is hotter than the surface of the
23. To hover, which birds may beat their wings up to 200 times per second?
24. What percentage of the earth’s surface are desert lands?
25. Out of the Ancient Wonders of the World, which is the oldest and the one that remains mostly intact now?
26. What is the meaning of the word 'Engineer' itself comes from a Latin word, which means
27. Venice city is not built on concrete, rather on
28. What are the largest land mammals in North America?
29. WHat is the name of the most remote island in the world, located 3,240 miles (5,215 km) from the coast of New Zealand?
30. The axis of the earth is tilted at an angle of
31. Which Countries Span More Than One Continent?
32. The Killer Whale (also known as Orca) is actually a type of
33. How many islands are there in Venice
34. Which Countries Border More Than One Ocean?
35. Astonishingly, oceanographers believe that how much of the World Ocean has been explored?
36. What Was The First Thing On Earth?
37. Where do the dolphins live?
38. What causes us to have four seasons in a year?
39. What are some animals with more than one heart?
40. What are the Five Senses?
41. The pattern of wrinkles on a gorilla’s nose is unique to each one and is known as a
42. What is the result of very strong earthquakes on the ocean floor?
43. Which animals do not have collar bones, and their backbones are very flexible?
44. A, C, D, E, K, and the B vitamins: thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), pyroxidine (B6), biotin (B7), folate (B9) and cobalamin (B12). What re these essential things?
45. What is the 5 most popular fruit in the World?
46. How many bones a giraffe has in its neck, which is the same as a human has, but they are much larger
47. What are the four fat-soluble vitamins?
48. The Atlantic and Pacific Oceans are joined by
49. Which animal has the loudest roar of all the big cats, can be heard as far as 5km (3 miles) away?
50. What is arguably the most important vitamin you could take?
51. What is the color of a polar bear’s hair?
52. It is actually a hormone; it's not even a vitamin and it affects our entire body. What is this vitamin?
53. What Does Furlough Mean?
54. What Does Endemic Mean?
55. Which mammals can stay underwater for up to 27 minutes and dive as far as 500m deep?
56. What Does Living In Exile Mean?
57. How Many People Have Ever Lived On Earth?
58. What is the name of substance both male and female pigeons produce called to feed their chicks?
59. Female _____ are called cows, males are called bulls and young dolphins are called calves.
60. What is the longest tunnel in the world?
61. Muscle pulls, and cramps, back strains, tennis elbow, foot aches, sprained ankles, and shin splints are injuries common to
62. Most tennis rackets have a string tension of around 50 to 70 pounds, so high tension while playing tennis results in
63. Which animals have two different air passages, one for breathing and another for smelling?
64. longest word in any of the major English language dictionaries, referring to a lung disease is
65. Conservation workers use photos and sketches of gorillas’ ____ to keep track of individuals.
66. It is often seen as a glimpse of voters’ state of mind in the election and the ground for each political party to choose their candidate. What is this?
67. the moon can appear to be about 7% larger, up to 15% brighter, and at least within 90% of its perigee, this moon is called
68. Which fruit takes 2 years to grow and mature?
69. What are the only birds in the world that can fly sideways, backwards, up and down, and even hover in mid-air?
70. Blood Falls is Antarctica from Taylor Glacier caused by
71. Whose teeth are so sharp that its bite may not be felt at all?
72. Unlike any other bird, which birds have nostrils at the end of their long beaks?
73. Endemic to Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, and the Philippines, which trees appear as though paint dripped down them but their incredible colors are naturally occurring?
74. Which bird can run faster than horses?
75. Which mammals can drink salty water?
76. Which is the only fruit whose seed grows on the outside?
77. What percentage of DNA humans share with chimpanzee?
78. Which bird can roar like lions?
79. There are no male or female earthworms. All earthworms have both male and female parts – but it still takes two of them to reproduce. True/ False?
80. In ancient times, what were used to keep track of the calendar and for navigation?
81. Humans get a little ____ in space because there is no gravity pulling down on them.
82. Even if an analog clock is broken, at least it shows the correct time
83. Although the Stegosaurus dinosaur was over 9 metres long, its brain was only the size of a
84. Most of the dust in your home is actually
85. Whose tongue is at least as long as its body, but it can grab prey in a fraction of a second?
86. Who can see behind themselves without even moving their heads?
87. The trickiest tongue twister in the English language is apparently
88. A hippopotamus may seem huge but it can still run faster than.
89. What insects taste food by standing on top of it?
90. There is an area around the Pacific Ocean where tectonic plates meet, it holds around 75% of the volcanoes on Earth. What is this called?
91. What are the closest living relatives of Hippo?
92. This is around six times hotter than the surface of the sun. It can reach up to 54,000 degrees Fahrenheit (30,000 degrees Celsius). What is it?
93. He still has to shower before we can leave — hold your horses. What does "hold your horses" mean here?
94. Many people want to travel the world before they kick the bucket. What does "kick the bucket" mean here?
95. You can beg until you’re blue in the face, but you’re not having ice cream for dinner. What does "blue in the face" mean here?
96. Their taste receptors are in their feet, unlike humans who have most on their tongue. Who are they?
97. What is the size of a lightning bolt?
98. Which animal can run at speeds of around 31km per hour (20mph), but their key skill is endurance?
99. An eagle’s eyes are at least four times sharper than a human’s. True/ False?
100. If a starfish is split into five pieces, so long as each piece contains part of the central disc, then how many will survive?