Are you interested in a geography quiz for kids? We understand you wish to do your mind train every day. learn by means of geography quiz for kids on this site.
This one phrase or one sentence solutions are simple to be taught and enable you to enhance your data. There is currently a variety of geography quiz for kids within the web world in virtually all fields. You’ll get all of the worldly data and enhance your psychological expertise.
Are you a geography quiz for kids whiz? Take a look at your data with these epic geography quiz questions and solutions and map quizzes.
Earth is an incredible planet, with huge oceans, excessive mountains, deep lakes, and dry deserts. Take a spin across the globe and see what number of this geography, where geography quiz for kids can be good way to learn more about geography.
World geography quiz for kids brings entertaining, academic quiz video games for children, college students, adults and seniors to check and enhance your geographical sage.
Take pleasure in our geography quiz for kids. Problem your scholar’s data of geography quiz for kids associated with all the pieces.
The nation geography quiz for teenagers beneath is a mixture of enjoyable and studying. Youngsters will probably be examined with their data expertise through these geography trivia for
It’s good to be taught questions on everyday foundation and have command on details about the world. If you’re fascinated with geography then look out some fascinating and informative geography trivia questions described beneath.
1. What is the deepest ocean in the world?
2. Which island, in the Arctic Ocean, is the largest in the world?
3. What is the deepest lake in the world?
4. The headquarters of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), formed out of erstwhile USSR, is at
5. What is the largest gulf in the world?
6. What is the deepest hole on earth?
7. What is the largest island on earth?
8. What is the largest canyon?
9. Where is the largest lake in the world?
10. Which is the largest fresh lake in the world?
11. What is Turkey’s highest mountain?
12. What is the largest steel arch bridge in the world?
13. The ionosphere contains ionized air that protects the earth from
14. What is the deepest river in the world?
15. What is the deepest point in the ocean?
16. Which is the largest mountain in Africa?
17. What is the deepest and largest ocean in the world
18. What is the smallest nation in the continental mainland of Africa is
19. The largest city in Latin America is
20. Sun is responsible for what percentage of Mass of the entire universe
21. Which is the biggest mountain in Europe?
22. What is the highest Mountain in South America?
23.WHat is the highest Mountain in North America?
24. What is the highest Mountain in Australia?
25. Highest Mountain in Antarctica:
26. What is the highest mountain peak of Oceania is
27. Which countries share the longest border in the world?
28. In which American city is the Golden Gate Bridge located?
29. What do the letters ‘D’ and ‘C’ stand for in the capital city Washington D.C.?
30. What is the capital of Morocco?
31. Mount Everest lies in which mountain range?
32. Which is the largest country in the world?
33. The US consists of how many states?
34. The imaginary line on the earth's surface, which closely follows the 180 º meridian, is called the
35. The heavier silicates named as 'Sima' or silica + magnesium are most abundant in the
36. The layer of the earth, immediately below the crust, is called
37. The greatest variety of animal and plant species is fund in
38. The highest sand dunes are found is
39. The largest continent in the world is
40. The gulf that separates Finland and Sweden in Europe is
41. The limit beyond which the stars suffer internal collapse is called the
42. What is the capital city of Spain?
43. Which country is the second biggest in the world?
44. Madagascar is surrounded by which ocean?
45. What is the capital city of Canada?
46. Cairo is the capital of which country?
47. The largest part of our hydrosphere is
48. The last major glacial period began about 2,000,000 years before present and is commonly known as
49. The largest freshwater lake of Africa, area wise is
50. The latitude 'AA' on the map represents the
51. Which country has the largest population in the world?
52. The highest mountains on earth namely Mount Everest, K2, Kanchenjanga are located in
53. The heavy day soils that show significant expansion and contraction due to the presence or absence of moisture is called
54. The Himalayan mountain system belongs to
55. The highest average salinity amongst the following seas is reported from
56. The Ice age ended about ____ years ago.
57. The island state of Australia is
58. What type of planet is Earth?
59. What creates a magnetic field on earth?
60. Which is the fastest spinning Planet in the Solar System?
61. Which is the only planet not named after a God?
62. What is the largest volcano in the solar system?
63. What is the largest volcano in the world?
64. What is the largest country in Scandinavia?
65. In which country does the River Nile meet the sea?
66. Which Italian city is famous for its canals?
67. Which desert covers much of northern Africa?
68. Liverpool lies on which river?
69. Europe and Africa are separated by which sea?
70. What is the color of the motorways on road maps of the UK?
71. Which ocean lies between Africa and Australia and south of Asia?
72. What is the longest river in Europe?
73. What is the longest river in Asia?
74. Which is the longest river in Africa?
75. On which island is the Statue of Liberty located?
76. The island of Sri Lanka formerly known as
77. The islands of Seychelles are located in the
78. The hot, dry wind on the east or leeward side of the Rocky Mountains (North America) is called
79. The length of the day is determined in
80. The islands with coral covered surfaces in Bay of Bengal are
81. The infrared radiation by sun are strongly absorbed by
82. The least explosive type of volcano is called
83. The temperature increases rapidly after
84. The humidity of the air depends upon
85. The groundwater can become confined between two impermeable layers. This type of enclosed water is called
86. The largest glaciers are
87. The landmass of which of the following continents is the least?
88. What are the names of the five oceans?
89. What is the hottest continent on Earth?
90. Which two continents does Russia belong to?
91. Where is the biggest railway station in the world?
92. Dublin is the largest city in which country?
93. Istanbul is a large city in which country?
94. what is the westernmost country?
95. What is a nickname for New York City?
96. Where place receives the world’s highest annual average rainfall?
97. How many bridges are there in Venice, Italy?
98. What is the capital of Ethiopia?
99. What is Europe’s largest port?
100. What’s the world’s biggest port?
More recommended Quizzes
- Kids Movie Trivia
- Kids Jeopardy Trivia
- Kids General Knowledge Trivia
- Kids IQ Trivia
- Kids Quiz Easy
- Kids Quiz Random
- Kids General Knowledge Trivia 02
- Disney Movie Trivia
- Kids Quiz Random 02
This quiz also covers searches as follows:
geography questions for kids
geography trivia for kids
national geographic kids quiz
map quiz for kids
geography quiz and answers
geography trivia questions for kids
world map quiz for kids
geography quiz questions for kids
children’s geography quiz
geography test for kids
geography quiz for 10-year-olds
geography quiz for 12-year-olds
geography quiz questions for 11-year-olds