NBA is a popular game with many interesting records and history. The Hardest NBA quiz has brought some of the historic facts, rules of the game, players, and records. Solve this hardest NBA quiz and know your level of knowledge on the NBA, don’t worry, this hardest NBA quiz is a good way to enhance your level of understanding. Play until the end of the game You should share this hardest NBA quiz with your friends, relatives, and peers. Let’s solve this hardest NBA quiz.
LeBron James uses his left hand for eating and writing. LeBron James, one of the most formidable athletes on the globe right now, uses his left hand for eating and writing. He can use both hands. LeBron utilizes his left hand almost exclusively for activities other than shooting the basketball, despite the fact that he shoots with his right hand and is typically thought of as right-handed. When asked about this, he responded that when he was younger, he attempted to emulate his heroes Michael Jordan and Penny Hardaway by starting to shoot with the right since they did. Imagine LeBron switching to a left-handed shooting style. What kind of fire do you anticipate then?
Shaquille O’Neal only made one three-point attempt. Shaq is one of the greatest NBA players of all time and a four-time champion as well as a 15-time All-Star. Except for one, he completely controlled the game. In the course of his career, Shaq has tried 22 three-point shots, but he has only made one of them successful. It’s difficult to picture a guy with 11,196 career NBA points and just one 3-pointer, don’t you think? On February 16, 1996, Shaq hit one of the worst bank jumpers in NBA history after Magic inbounded the ball with two seconds left on the clock.
The NBA previously forbade wearing Air Jordan shoes. The 1985 birth of Air Jordan made it one of the greatest basketball shoes ever made. Year after year, they get larger. But things did not get off to an easy start. The majority of sneakers at the time were white, and the athletes were instructed to wear footwear that matched both their uniforms and their colleagues’ footwear. Early Jordans had black and red color schemes, which former commissioner David Stern disliked since they matched the Chicago Bulls’ outfit. For each game that Michael Jordan participated in while wearing these sneakers, Stern fined him $5000. Jordan didn’t care because Nike had already paid the entire fee in his place. Given what they received, Nike did not pay a hefty price.
Hardest NBA quiz Facts
1. Who has the most records in the NBA?
2. How many records does Kobe Bryant hold?
3. Who is the youngest NBA player to score 10000?
4. Which another player than Wilt Chamberlain and Kobe Bryant has more 60-point games?
5. Who has the most 40 point games in NBA history?
6. Who is the fastest NBA player to 20000 points?
7. Who has more rings than Jordan?
8. Has LeBron won an Oscar?
9. Who is the youngest NBA player to reach 30000 points?
10. Who's the oldest player in the NBA?
11. Who holds the record for most missed shots in the NBA?
12. Which team scored the most points an NBA game in a 186-184 win over the Denver Nuggets in 1983?
13. How many players have scored 60 or more points on more than one occasion?
14. Who had the shortest NBA career?
15. Who is the youngest team in the NBA?
16. Who is the oldest retired NBA player?
17. Who is the oldest MVP in NBA history?
18. Who beat the Warriors when they went 73 9?
19. Has Kobe Bryant ever missed a shot?
20. What does Mamba mean?
21. What's the best record ever in NBA history?
22. Has Stephen Curry ever missed a free throw?
23. Who is the best 3 point shooter?
24. Who is the youngest NBA champion?
25. Who has the shortest NBA career?
26. Who is the oldest rookie in NBA history?
27. What was the first ever NBA team?
28. Which NBA team has not won a title?
29. What NBA team is the tallest?
30. Who is the youngest Lakers player?
31. Who is the heaviest NBA player ever?
32. Who has the most ejections in NBA history?
33. What is the lowest-scoring NBA game of all time?
34. What record did LeBron break?
35. Who is the youngest MVP?
36. Who is the weakest player in the NBA?
37. Who is the longest active NBA player?
38. What age did Michael Jordan retire?
39. New York Knicks was formed in which year?
40. Who founded the New York Knicks?
41. Who owns the Brooklyn Nets?
42. Who is the New York Knicks general manager?
43. Who is the best Thunder player?
44. Who was the first person to dunk in NBA history?
45. What is the best dunk of all time?
46. Who is the shortest girl to dunk?
47. What was Kobe Bryant's vertical?
48. Who has the highest vertical in history?
49. Who had missed 20 Free Throws without a Make?
50. Which of Orlando Magic players had 30 Assists in a Game in 1990?
51. Who has the most personal fouls in the NBA?
52. Which player had 7 Personal Fouls in a Game
53. Wilt Chamberlain had 118 50-Point Games in which year?
54. Which players have 1 Quadruple-Double record?
55. Which player had won 11 NBA Championships as a Player?
56. Klay Thompson has scored 37 Points in a Quarter in which year?
57. Walt Bellamy played 88 Games in a Season in 1968-69 in a game between
58. Bubba Wells made the fastest Disqualification Due to Personal Fouls — 2 Minutes, 43 Seconds in which year?
59. Which player played 39 games in his entire NBA career but one of those 39 makes him infamous and for what?
60. In which year Phoenix Suns scored 107 Points in a Half?
61. Which team has the record of a 33-Game Winning Streak in 1971-72?
62. What is the name of the Venue where 62,046 attendance were present at a Game in 1998 between Chicago Bulls at Atlanta Hawks
63. Who has 2 Consecutive Games Scoring 50-Plus Points in the Playoffs in 1988?
64. Which player scored 50 in Game 1 of the 1988 first round and came back with 55 points in Game 2?
65. What is the highest number of free Throws Attempted in a Game by Dwight Howard in 2012, 2013?
66. 136 Consecutive Games was played with 100-Plus points by which team in 1981-82?
67. John Stockton has the most number of career Assists, in which team?
68. What is the highest assist season of James Harden?
69. Moses Malone made how many Career Offensive Rebounds during 1976-95?
70. Who had 29 Minutes in a Game Without Any Points, Rebounds, Assists, Steals or Blocks in 2011?
71. The phrase "Club Trillion" was coined for players who
72. Who had 98.1 Single-Season Free-Throw Percentage?
73. In which year Jose Calderon had 98.1 Single-Season Free-Throw Percentage?
74. For how many years Calvin Murphy’s free-throw percentage of 95.81 stood as the all-time mark?
75. Who had 23,334 Career Points Without a Made 3-Pointer (in 3-Point Era)?
76. Who played 1,192 Consecutive Games during 1985-2001?
77. Who has the most career assists in NBA history (15,806) and holds the all-time steals mark (3,264)?
78. Utah Jazz had 36-Point Comeback in which year?
79. Which team had 68-Point Margin of Victory in 1991?
80. What is the team Rasheed Wallace played and made 41 Technical Fouls in a Season in 2000-01?
81. Who made only 1one three-point shot ever?
82. Air Jordan was born in
83. Whose first NBA contract was co-signed by his parents?
84. The shortest player and the tallest player in NBA history played once for which same team
85. Muggsy Bogues (5' 3"), the shortest person, and Manute Bol (7' 7"), the tallest person played n the same team in which season?
86. Who eats and writes with his left hand?
87. 60% of NBA players become broke after 5 years of retirement. T/F?
88. There has never been a quintuple-double in NBA. T/F?
89. The shortest player in NBA history blocked how many shots?
90. Who was stabbed 11 times and still played every game in the 2000-01 season?
91. Who is Toronto's First Basketball Team?
92. Muggsy Bogues Was a second-Round Pick. T/F?
93. What is the average of Robert Parish Per Game for His Career?
94. Which player Never Played One Game for the Team That Drafted Him?
95. Which NBL player also played Professional Baseball?
96. Who has his Real First Name, Walter?
97. Which player went to Medical School?
98. Who has the middle name, Bean?
99. Wilt Chamberlain Had His Number Retired by
60% of NBA players become bankrupt within five years after retiring. Latrell Sprewell is one of several NBA players that experienced financial difficulties after their retirement. This information is based on Sports Illustrated research that was conducted in 2009, yet the pattern still holds true today. How can a millionaire NBA player lose everything? This is a question that immediately springs to mind. The study is valid, though. A player lives in luxury and makes millions of dollars throughout the course of his career. He buys houses, vehicles, shoes, clothing, and other things with all the money. It’s not difficult to guess where the money disappears. The participants must comprehend the value of money and exhibit sound financial judgment. LeBron James is a fantastic illustration of this. To handle his commercial and financial affairs, he has employed staff. The athletes must realize that life continues well beyond the NBA.
Shaq issued a one-on-one challenge to Hakeem. Shaq was 22 years old and the head coach of the Orlando Magic in 1995. In that season, he led Magic to the finals. The finals, though, told a different tale for Shaq. He was playing against Hakeem Olajuwon, one of the greatest NBA centers of all time. In each game, Hakeem averaged over 30 points and outperformed Shaq in every category. Shaq was quite angry since his team had won the series easily. After the finals, Shaq was so furious with Hakeem that he wrote to challenge him to a one-on-one match. Therefore, the Taco Bell one-on-one challenge was scheduled, and a commercial for it was also released.
In NBA history, the tallest and smallest players have both ever played for the same squad. 5′ 3″ Muggsy Bogues “) is the NBA player with the smallest stature. Muggsy excelled in sports and was renowned for his thefts. He was so little that, during one play, he even passed through a player’s legs. He was a shot-blocker underappreciated. (7′ 7”) Manute Bol “(on the other hand) is the NBA player who is the tallest. He was a fantastic rebounder and shot-blocker. He was a poor shooter from beyond the arc. They both played for the Washington Bullets during the 1987–1988 season.
Paul Pierce played every game in the 2000–01 season despite receiving 11 stabbings. Paul Pierce appeared at the Buzz Club in Boston on September 25, 2000. Paul was regrettably in the wrong place at the wrong time since it was late at night. He was stabbed 11 times while attempting to break up a brawl that was happening at the bar. He suffered stab wounds to his face, neck, and back. Even worse, a bottle was broken on top of his skull. Tony Battie, a former teammate, saved his life by rushing him to the hospital. He had to have surgery on his lungs. Surprisingly, he recovered from the operation on his own and was up and walking again in three days. He quickly returned to the court and began firing. One of the more bizarre facts about him was that he started every one of the 82 games he played for the Boston Celtics in 2001–02. This seems implausible for someone who was stabbed 11 times. He was very, very mentally tough, which is why. He gave a lot of time and effort to his basketball team.
39 shots were blocked by the smallest player in NBA history. The smallest player ever to play in the NBA is Tyrone “Muggsy” Bogues. Imagine a player who is 5′ 3″ in height making it to the NBA. This is not your typical tale. This is a remarkable man’s astonishing story. At every stage of his life, Muggsy was criticized for his height, but he never gave up. He entered the NBA and worked with ease. When he played in the NBA, he stopped 39 shots from taller players. He was very unique.
In NBA history, a quintuple double has never occurred. One of the rare players with a quadruple double is David Robinson. In the history of the NBA, only four players have ever recorded a quadruple-double. They are David Robinson (11 blocks, 10 assists, 10 steals), Hakeem Olajuwon (18 points, 16 rebounds, 10 assists), and Nate Thurmond (22 points, 14 rebounds, 13 assists, and 12 blocks) (34 points, 10 rebounds, 10 assists, 10 blocks). As previously established, there has never been an NBA quintuple-double in which a player scored at least ten stat points in five different categories.
His parents signed as co-signers on Kobe Bryant’s first NBA contract. The 13th choice in the 1996 NBA draft was Kobe Bryant. He was chosen by the Charlotte Hornets, traded to the Los Angeles Lakers right away, and the rest, as you all know, is history. One of the other rumors surrounding the draft was that Kobe was not 18 years old when selected. The qualifying requirements for an NBA draft back then were different from what they are today. Up until he reached 18 later that year, Kobe’s parents had to co-sign his NBA contract on his behalf.
Other Recommended Quizzes
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- Easy World History Trivia Questions and Answers
- 90 Multiple Choice Questions on Laws of Motion with Answers
- 100 Fall Trivia Questions Answers for Adults Printable
- 100 Pantomath True or False Questions to Ask Friends
- 100 Curious Mind True or False Questions and Answers
- 100 Basic Human Body Trivia Questions U Must Know
- 50 Aggressive True or False Questions with Answers
- 50 Practical Torts Multiple Choice Questions for All
- 300 Friends Trivia Questions and Answers for Pals
More Recommended Reading
- Trivia in Spanish Quiz Questions
- Ecology Trivia Questions Environmental Quiz
- Geography Trivia Questions for the Beginner
- Science Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test
- IPL Trivia Quiz Questions for Challenge Takers
- What is the Mensa IQ test? How to Join Mensa?
- Mensa IQ Practice Test Quiz Free – Eligibility | Good Score
- 100 US State Quizzes Online, Trivia, Questions, Answers
- Trivia about Blood that Everyone Should Know
- What is the Mensa IQ Test Limit for the Genius
- Prepare for Mensa Test Professionally from Home
- IPL Quiz Questions with Answers for Cricket Fans
- Rugby Trivia Questions for the Fans
- Animal Trivia Questions Quiz for Knowledge
- Word Trivia Questions – Challenging Vocabulary
- Chemistry Trivia Questions – Quiz for Learning
- 350+ US History Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test
- 200 General Trivia Questions Answers Random