Hi Champ, here you will get 100 awesome geography questions for 5th Graders. Who will be capable to get by way of this geography questions for 5th Graders? Get answering questions to seek out more!
How properly are you able to learn a map or identify the capitals of the world? Take this geography questions for 5th Graders to find if you are able to do higher than a fifth-grader. In the event you can, you earn a gold star!
A complete database of printable geography questions for 5th Graders online, take a look at your data with geography questions for 5th Graders.
Fifth Grade (Grade 5) geography questions for 5th Graders on your customized printable assessments and worksheets. In a rush? Browse our pre-made printable worksheets library with options.
Geography questions for 5th Graders. Generally, it helps to see a summary of what our college students must know. Generally, we have to give you a quiz and trivia.
Are you smarter than a 5th grader questions? 5th-grade geography worksheet. 5th-grade world geography trivia questions. 5th-grade geography questions and answers pdf.
Entertaining quizzes are an effective way to find out about geography in elementary college. How a lot random geography questions for 5th Graders
These quizzes cowl phrase geography, American geography, landmarks, and capitals. Geography Quizzes. geography questions for 5th Graders.Trivia.
This takes a look at contains 100 questions with the proper solutions. Questions from this spherical usually give attention to worldwide geography questions for 5th Graders.
Searching for a method to assist your youngster to examine for his upcoming geography take a look at? This printable 100 geography questions for 5th Graders make a piece of excellent at-home examination information. fifth grade.
Our geography questions for 5th Graders will let you know some actually shocking details about our world. Play the trivia quiz on continents and nations with your folks.
Geography Quiz. continents and oceans observe sheet fifth Grade Geography, geography questions for 5th Graders are available here.
Let’s start the 100 Geography Questions for 5th Graders!
1. How many countries Africa has
2. What percent of the world’s freshwater is in Antarctica?
3. Which is, in fact, the largest desert in the world?
4. What is the largest island in the world?
5. Which country is the most linguistically diverse country in the world with 851 individual languages listed?
Papua New Guinea
6. What is the oldest state in the world
7. What is the largest mountain in our universe?
Olympus Mons (On the Mars)
8. Which Irish city is the second-largest in the Republic of Ireland?
9. In which country is the Yellow River, also known as Huang He?
10. Which country has four letters, the last one q?
11. Which country, capital Bangkok, used to be called Siam?
12. What are pieces of Earth’s crust and uppermost mantle, together referred to as the lithosphere?
13. In which continent is the world’s longest river, the Nile?
14. What is the capital city of Slovenia, formerly part of the state of Yugoslavia?
15. Which European country shares its border with the most neighbors (nine)?
14. Which stretch of water separates the Isle of Wights from mainland Britain?
17, Which country is nicknamed ‘The Cockpit of Europe’ because of the number of battles throughout history fought on its soil?
18. What is the capital of Libya?
19. Which European capital city is divided by canals into about 90 islands joined by about 400 bridges?
20. In which US state is the Harvard University?
21. In which ocean are the beautiful islands of Seychelles?
22. What is the highest active volcano in Europe?
23. Brisbane is the capital of which Australian state?
24. Which country has the longest natural sea beach in the world?
Bangladesh (Cox’s Bazar Beach)
25. Which Asian country is bigger than France, Spain and Germany combined but has a population of little over two million?
26. What is Europe’s largest port?
Port of Rotterdam
27. What is the only country with a coastline on both the Red Sea and the Persian Gulf?
28. Which river flows through Paris?
29. Where in the British isles is Lady Isabella, the world’s largest working water wheel?
Isle of Man
30. Which European country is divided into 26 cantons, six of which are designated ‘semi-cantons’ but function as full cantons?
31. A sabra is a native of which country?
32. Which South American country has land borders with ten other countries?
33. Which country has Montevideo as its capital city?
34. Name the only country through which both the Equator and the Tropic of Capricorn pass.
35. Riga is the capital city of which European country?
36. Hamilton is the capital of which island in the North Atlantic Ocean?
37. In which country is the UK’s highest mountain, Ben Nevis?
38. What is the It is the largest hot desert in the world?
39. Which country is situated on two continents?
40. Which sea in Northern Europe is bounded by several countries including Sweden, Finland, Poland, and Germany?
The Baltic Sea
41. A road tunnel runs from Pelerins in France to Entries in Italy under which mountain?
42. Which present-day state capital was the first capital of the Confederate states during the American Civil War?
43. In the area, Alaska, Texas and California are the three largest US states. Which is the fourth?
44. Kathmandu is the capital city of which country?
45. Which city is also known as ‘The Eternal City’?
46. What are the two countries which have two national anthems each?
New Zealand and Denmark
47. Apart from Dutch and French, what is the other official language of Belgium?
48. In which European country is the cathedral town of Teruel?
49. Which, by area, is the largest country in South America?
50. What’s the world’s biggest port?
Port of Shanghai
51. The Maritime Alps run along the border between which two countries?
France and Italy
52. Which river forms part of the boundary between Mexico and the United States?
53. New Caledonia is a dependent state of which country?
54. The Grand Canyon is situated in which country?
55. Port Moresby is the capital of which country?
Papua New Guinea
56. Mount Vesuvius overlooks which modern Italian city?
57. Of which country is Sofia the capital?
68. Which republic lies partly in Europe and partly in Asia?
69. What is the world’s largest living structure?
Great Barrier Reef
70. Which mountain range in Africa has the same name as a town in South Wales?
71. At 2,277 feet, Mount Botrange is the highest point of which European country?
72. Which river flows through Glasgow?
73. What is the world’s second-highest mountain after Everest, being situated in Asia?
74. Which island would you Visit to kiss the Blarney Stone?
75. In which country would you be if you were traveling the Taj Mahal?
76. The south of which continent is closest to the Falkland Islands?
77. In which mountain range would you find Mount Everest?
78. Which country is Luxembourg the capital of?
79. What color is the spot in the middle of the Japanese flag?
80. What is a persistent body of dense ice called that is constantly moving under its own weight.
81. The island of Sicily is at the toe of which country?
82. Saxony was a former state of which country?
83. What is the longest river solely in England?
84. New Haven, New Britain, and New London are all cities in which US state?
85. What is the largest strait in the world?
Strait of Malacca
86. The Great Barrier Reef is off the coast of which Australian state?
87. What is the longest river flowing in India?
88. Baile Atha Cliath is the Gaelic name for which city?
89. Is Australia in the northern or the southern hemisphere?
90. What does each star on the flag of the United States stand for?
91. Which country does the holiday island of Ibiza belong to?
92. Which ocean lies between Europe and America?
93. Which European country has an area called Flanders?
94. Which stretch of water separates Anglesey and Wales?
95. Which Rock is on the south coast of Spain?
96. Which river flows through Glasgow?
97. In which layer of atmosphere does a plane fly?
98. Which island to the south of India used to be called Ceylon?
99. Which sea separates Europe and Africa?
100. In which ocean is Fiji?
Other Recommended Reading
- Ancient Civilization Quiz Trivia Questions 
- Invention Trivia Questions for Beginners 
- 200 Random Trivia Questions Answers Quiz Test 
- Periodic Table Trivia Easy Questions and Answers 
- Trivia in Spanish Quiz Questions 
- Ecology Trivia Questions Environmental Quiz 
- Geography Trivia Questions for the Beginner 
- Science Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test 
- IPL Trivia Quiz Questions for Challenge Takers 
- 100 US State Quizzes Online, Trivia, Questions, Answers 
- Trivia about Blood that Everyone Should Know 
- IPL Quiz Questions with Answers for Cricket Fans 
- Rugby Trivia Questions for the Fans 
- Animal Trivia Questions Quiz for Knowledge 
- Word Trivia Questions – Challenging Vocabulary 
- Chemistry Trivia Questions – Quiz for Learning 
- 350+ US History Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test
- 200 General Trivia Questions Answers Random 
This quiz also covers the following searches
5th grade geography bee questions
5th grade geography questions and answers
5th grade geography bee questions 2018
5th grade geography bee questions 2017
5th grade geography bee questions 2020
5th grade geography bee questions 2019
5th grade geography bee questions 2021