Trivia is a good source to enhance knowledge with questions and answers for adults. We already posted quite a lot of articles about historical past trivia, sports activities trivia, meals trivia, science trivia, HQ trivia questions, and reply and too many different class quiz questions.
These trivia questions put up is particularly for adults, you will get 100 must-know trivia questions for adults, containing questions on totally different classes, technology, English, historical past, motion pictures, leisure, geography, English, space, math and what not! Some trivia questions for adults are associated with Australia and the United Kingdom. Some popular culture quiz questions are additionally included in this trivia questions for adults.
This assortment of trivia questions was developed instability with the trivia questions for youths and has tougher questions for very related subjects, so youngsters can study new information whereas enjoying with the household.
We stay up for receiving suggestions and solutions to assist develop and enhance this assortment of trivia questions.
The phrase trivia means ‘one thing of little or no significance’; that, nonetheless, doesn’t essentially imply it’s not attention-grabbing.
Trivia questions have gotten increasingly more in style amongst numerous age teams, and the truth that these not-so-important questions take you without warning — in a lot of the instances, at the very least — has an important function to play of their recognition.
We get pleasure from making an attempt to determine the solutions to those questions, no matter whether or not they’re meant for youths or adults.
If the latest development of mushrooming trivia-questions-based recreation reveals is one thing to go by, you get an apt image of the recognition of those “trivial” questions.
Do you know, spine-tailed swift can fly on the velocity of 220 miles per hour, or that the thickest a part of the human pores and skin is situated on the palms and soles?
The checklist of trivia information is kind of prolonged, and the subjects lined vary from tradition and surroundings to sports activities and leisure.
The checklist would, actually, be for much longer than we are able to think about with so many topics to cowl, and the compilation of attention-grabbing trivia questions given beneath is only a small a part of the identical.
Quizzes make studying simple. Our normal tradition quizzes convey collectively subjects reminiscent of geography, literature, tv, information, and extra. Answer the questions.
Let’s solve trivia questions for adults here!
1. What is the average daytime temperature on the planet Mercury?
2. “I'm the king of the world!” is the famous dialogue of which movie?
3. How many stars the Australian flag has?
4. How many movies Angelina Jolie has approximately directed?
5. What is the second highest mountain in the World?
6. What is the last letter of the Greek alphabet?
7. Which element has an atomic number of 1?
8. Igneous, metamorphic, and sedimentary describe three type of what?
9. Hamlet, The Merchant of Venice, and Taming of Shrew are the famous novels of whom?
10. First Jurassic Park movie released on which year?
11. On which date the Chernobyl disaster took place?
12. Who was the first President of Canada?
13. In which country is the Gobi desert located?
14. When was the first dollar coin made?
15. Which is actually a cluster of hundreds of flowers?
16. “Simpson Desert” found in which continent?
17. In which country was Adolf Hitler born?
18. Hazrat Muhammed (SM) was born in which country?
19. What does it mean by Ph.D.?
20. Who is the author of the famous children book Harry Potter?
21. The acidic soil will produce a blue flower and alkaline soil will produce a pink flower. It's true for which flower?
22. What is the study of how life on Earth could have arisen from inanimate matter?
23. What is called the lowest temperature possible, equivalent to -273.15°C (or 0° on the absolute Kelvin scale), at which point atoms cease to move altogether and molecular energy is minimal?
24. Diffuse material orbiting around a central body such as a protostar, a young star, a neutron star or a black hole is called
25. A particle of 2 protons and 2 neutrons (essentially a helium nucleus) that is emitted by an unstable radioactive nucleus during radioactive decay is called
26. What is the name of the world's longest-running TV show?
27. What is a measure of the momentum of a body in rotational motion about its center of mass?
28. Which is the only food that has no expiry date?
29. What are the three prime colors?
30. What its called when a certain word or phrase is repeated at the beginning of clauses or sentences that follow each other?
31. What is the usage of a word in a new grammatical form called, most often the usage of a noun as a verb?
32. WHat is the world's oldest still use a currency?
33. Who is the highest run-scorer in ODI cricket
34. Who received the title of king of comedy?
35. Who holds the record for most World Cup goals with 15 and is considered by some to be the best striker of all time?
36. What is the other name of Black Leopard?
37. What is the Japanese word “Sayonara” means
38. On what date Zimbabwean president Robert Mugabe resigned, after 37 years of rule?
39. From which movie Daniel Craig made his debut as James Bond in 2006?
40. In which war the British use concentration camps?
41. What is the name of the national flag of UK?
42. How many times a smartphone user touch their screen per day, on average?
43. which country has the second most artificial satellite into space after the USA?
44. Mexicans remember their loved ones who have died by visiting them and having a meal right in the graveyard. It is called
45. Japanese people keep the memory of their ancestors alive with a festival held during the summer called
46. Scotland is the Kingdom of the UK. True/ False?
47. Who won the Nobel prize for the piece in 2001?
48. To honor this third-century saint on December 13, many girls in Sweden dress up as in long white gowns with red sashes and a wreath of burning candles on their heads. This festival is called
49. During this holy time, the ninth month of the Islamic calendar year, Muslims do not eat, drink, or smoke from sunrise to sunset for an entire month. This event is called
50. “I’ll be back” is the famous saying of which famous actor?
51. Magna Carta signed on which year?
52. WHat is the oldest university in the world?
53. Who was the apprentice of Plato?
54. Where from the term Psychology originated?
55. COVID-20 is the name of the virus that outbroke the entire world in 2020. True/ False
56. Study of the origin of ideas is called
57. Belonging to all parts of the world is named
58. One who walks on ropes is called
59. Theodore Roosevelt won Nobel Prize for
60. What is the Symbol of chemical element Americium?
61. What is the name of the chemical element having atomic number 89?
62. What is the Atomic number of Chlorine?
63. The infamous ozone layer is found within which layer of Earth's Atmosphere?
64. Winston Churchill won Nobel in 1953 for
65. We, humans, live in which layer of Earth's Atmosphere and nearly all weather occurs in this lowest layer?
66. Which Danish physicist who made foundational contributions to understanding atomic structure and quantum theory, for which he received the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1922?
67. There is a rocky planet known as 55 Cancri e that appears to be made out of graphite and
68. Which planet has the fastest wind speed?
69. Which planet has had the same ongoing storm for 300 years and counting?
70. What is the hottest planet?
71. What is the Molecular weight of Sulfuric acid?
72. Martin Luther King, Jr. won Nobel Prize in 1964 for
73. What is the Molecular formula of Acetate?
74. What is the Molecular formula of C12H22O11?
75. Most weather occurs in which layer?
76. He lives near the station. Here the word "near" is which part of speech?
77. Who was the first Nobel Laureate in Literature in 1901?
78. What is C2H5OH Molecular formula represents?
79. What is called the state of the atmosphere?
80. The study of grasshoppers and locusts (infraorder Acrididea) is called
81. The science of remedies or therapeutics is called
82. I will come back in 5 minutes - here 'back' is what parts of speech?
83. What is the idiom of "doing something poorly in order to save time or money"?
84. What is the currency Angola?
85. What is the current name of Temasek?
86. What is the idiom of "to get something over with because it is inevitable"?
87. According to WTO, a corrective measure to repair trade imbalances caused by unfair trade practices is called
88. It is the ability to project oneself into another person’s perspective and their opinions, motives, ways of thinking and feeling. What is this called?
89. Who was one of the Founding Fathers of the United States of America, a leading author and printer, satirist, political theorist, politician, scientist, inventor, civic activist, statesman, and diplomat?
90. It has a pH-level of more than 7.0 up to 14.0 (A pH of 7 is neutral). What is it?
91. What is a meteorological instrument that measures wind speed, either be gauging velocity or pressure?
92. What is the second most ordinary element in the globe?
93. What is the least reactive noble gas?
94. Helium is a tasteless, odorless and colorless gas. True/ False?
95. What is the currency Madagascar?
96. What is the current name of Terra de Santa Cruz?
97. Who is the protagonist of the famous novel War and Peace?
98. What is named after the French Minister of War, a line of concrete fortifications, obstacles, and weapon installations built by France?
99. What is the general name for any place or geographical entity?
100. Anna Karenina is a famous book written by
Other Recommended Reading
- 30 Accounting Multiple Choice Quiz to Grow Expertise
- 25 Accounting Multiple Choice Questions from Basic
- 111 Fish Trivia for People with Crazy Fishing Hobby
- 99 Fish Quizzes and Answers to Solve with Confidence
- 101 Fishing Trivia Facts Questions with Answers Printable
- 105 Fishing Quiz to Improve General Knowledge
- 120 Chess Trivia Questions and Answers for All
- 111 Sports Trivia Questions for Kids for Excellence
- 120 Good Sports Trivia Questions for Everyone
- 123 Easy Sports Trivia Quiz to Outrun your Competitor
- 100 Sports Quiz Questions for Anytime Learning
- 99 Football Trivia for Kids with Challenging Spirit
- 111 Sports Trivia for Kids to Win A Competition
- 100 Baseball Trivia For Kids with Competitive Minds
- 111 Easy Sports Trivia Questions Everyone Must Know
- 99 Hardest NBA Quiz to Assess your Expertise
- 100 Basketball Trivia Questions Answers to Learn
- 100 Baseball Trivia Quiz for the Crazy Fans
- 110 Football Trivia Questions for Authentic Fans
- 130 Olympics Trivia that Everyone Should Know
This quiz also covers the following searches
easy trivia questions for adults
Trivia questions and answers for adults
fun trivia questions for adults
quiz questions for adults
adults only trivia questions
Trivia questions for adults with answers
fall trivia questions and answers for adults printable
animal quiz questions and answers for adults
quiz questions for adults with answers
general trivia questions and answers for adults pdf
fun quiz questions for adults
trivia board games for adults
fun trivia for adults
good trivia questions for adults
science quiz questions and answers for adults
Trivia questions for adults multiple choice
jeopardy questions for adults
best trivia questions for adults
trivia quizzes for adults
science trivia questions for adults