Trivia about China is really interesting and a good way to learn about this biggest country in Asia which has a great variety of cultures and nature. Trivia about China or interesting facts about China is really interesting.
Trivia about China will give you a great idea and conception of China, you will be able to clarify yourself with fresh and useful China facts.
These trivia about China are playful and full of fun. China Trivia will be good for discussion, competition, or entertainment.
Solve this trivia about China and be the best with these trivia about China printable facts.
Let’s Solve below the Trivia about China
1. What is the official name of China?
People’s Republic of China
2. What is the main religion in China?
73.6% No religion or Folk
5.5% Salvationist sects
3. What is China best known for?
China has been the world’s fastest-growing economy for the last 30 years (10% or more per year). It is now the world’s second-largest economy, its 2016 GDP being 11.4 trillion USD. China is known as the factory of the world. It is the world’s largest producer of concrete, steel, fertilizer, clothing, and toys.
4. What is the National currency of China?
Renminbi (yuan; ¥)
5. The term ‘China’ originated from which word?
6. What is the official language of China?
7. What is China’s national animal?
8. China belongs to which continent?
9. What is the national game of China?
Table Tennis (Ping Pang Qiu)
10. How many stars are there in the Chinese Flag?
11. What is the capital of China?
Beijing (population, about 2 million)
12. What is the largest city in China?
Shanghai (population, about 26 million)
13. What is the Government system of China?
one-party socialist republic
14. What are some of the major islands in China?
Taiping, Zhongye, and Nanwei
15. What is the national bird of China?
16. What is China’s national dish/ food?
17. What is China’s national flower?
18. What is Chinese National Day?
19. What is Demonyms China?
20. Why is China’s population so large?
Overpopulation in China began after World War II in 1949, when Chinese families were encouraged to have as many children as possible in hopes of bringing more money to the country, building a better army, and producing more food.
21. When was the first constitution of China formed?
September 21, 1949
22. What is the National fruit of China?
23. What is the total area of China?
9,596,961 km2 (3,705,407 sq mi)
24. What is the position of China according to its area?
25. Who is the National poet of China?
26. What is the population of China?
27. What is the largest forest in China?
Saihanba National Forest Park
28. What is the position of China according to its population?
29. What is the time zone of China?
30. What is the largest Chinese state?
Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region
31. What is the National anthem of China?
“March of the Volunteers”
32. What is the Calling Code of China?
+86 (mainland); +852 (Hong Kong); +853 (Macau)
33. What is the driving side of China?
Right (mainland); Left (Hong Kong and Macau)
34. What is the ISO 3166 code of China?
35. What is the internet TLD in China?
36. What is the National butterfly of China?
Great purple emperor
37. What is the first university in China?
38. What is the oldest city in China?
Luoyang (4000 years old)
39. Who is the first King of China?
Emperor Qin Shi Huang
40. What is the richest city in China?
41. What was the first capital of China?
Xi’an (221–206 BC)
42. What is the largest spider in China?
43. Who is the Founder of the nation?
Mao Zedong (1893–1976) established the PRC on October 1, 1949
Sun Yat-sen (1866–1925) became the first president of the ROC
44. What is the largest dam in China?
Three Gorges Dam
45. What is the National tree of China?
46. What is the largest tunnel in China?
47. How many dynasties made the Great Wall?
The Warring States Period (476–221 BC)
The Qin Dynasty (221–207 BC)
The Han Dynasty (206 BC – 220 AD)
The Ming Dynasty (1368–1644)
People’s Republic of China (1957)
Post “Opening-Up” (1978–now)
48. What is the National Emblem of China?
Blue Sky with a White Sun
49. What is the largest airport in China?
Beijing Capital International Airport
50. Who were the first inhabitants of China?
Homo erectus, more than a million years ago
51. What is the National fish of China?
52. How many years did it took to build the Great Wal?
2,300 years old
53. What is the highest point in China?
54. How many letters are in the Chinese language?
There are no letters in Chinese writing, like ABCs… Altogether there are over 50,000 characters, though a comprehensive modern dictionary will rarely list over 20,000 in use. An educated Chinese person will know about 8,000 characters, but you will only need about 2-3,000 to be able to read a newspaper.
55. What is the National color of China?
Red and Yellow
56. What is the most common male names in China?
张伟Zhang Wei (Great)
王伟Wang Wei (Great)
李伟Li Wei (Great)
刘伟 Liu Wei (Great)
李强 Li Qiang (Strong)
57. What is the most popular sport in China?
Basketball and Soccer
58. What is the National instrument of China?
59. What are the most common Chinese female names?
王芳 Wang Fang (aromatous)
王秀英 Wang Xiu Ying (elegant & brave)
李秀英 Li Xiu Ying (elegant & brave)
李娜 Li Na (elegant)
张秀英 Zhang Xiu Ying (elegant & brave)
60. What is the average height of a Chinese male?
172.4 cm (5 ft 8 in)
61. What is the average height of a Chinese female?
160.2 cm (5 ft 3 in)
62. What is the average lifespan of a Chinese?
76.47 years (2017)
63. What is the National stone of China?
64. What is the largest tree in China?
65. What are the ethnic groups in China?
Majority Han Chinese, and 55 minorities
66. What is the most popular tree in China?
67. What is the largest island (main island) in China?
68. What is the largest rail station in China?
Beijing railway station
69. What is the longest river in China?
70. What is the largest bridge in China?
Hong Kong–Zhuhai–Macau Bridge (55km)
71. What is the smallest river in China?
72. Who is the most famous celebrity in China?
Zanila Zhao 赵丽颖
73. What is the total length of the Great Wall?
About 13170.7 mi or 21196.18 km.
74. Who is the most popular singer in China?
75. When did China enter the UN?
76. What percent of China is the forest?
77. What is the largest Waterfall in China?
78. What is the National personification of China?
Jade Emperor/ Chinese dragon
79. What is the most famous volcano in China?
80. What is the hottest place in China?
Chongqing (over 40°C, 104°F)
81. What are some of the giant companies in China?
82. What percent of China is mountainous?
83. What are some of the foods in China?
- Sichuan Pork
- Braised Pork Balls in Gravy
- Shrimp with Vermicelli and Garlic
- Chow Mein
- Peking Roasted Duck
- Steamed Vermicelli Rolls
84. Who first discovered China?
85. What was the old name of China?
86. What was the old name of Beijing?
87. What is the name of the tallest architecture in China?
Shanghai Tower (632 meters)
88. What is the largest lake in China?
Qinghai Lake or Ch’inghai Lake
89. What is the most common domesticated animal in China?
90. What are the main crops in China?
Rice, maize, and wheat are the three major crops, and the production of these three crops accounts for more than 90% of China’s total food production.
91. What is the main export of China?
Automatic data processing machines and components, followed by clothes and clothing accessories, mobile phones, textiles, and integrated circuits
92. What is the smallest mountain in China?
93. How many people died building the Great Wall of China?
94. What is the oldest architecture in China?
Zhaozhou Bridge, built during the Sui Dynasty (AD 581-618) by Li Chun.
95. According to life expectancy, what is the rank of China?
96. How old is Chinese history?
97. What is the largest fast-food chain in China?
98. How many UNESCO heritages are there in China?
99. What are some of the best, top tourist attractions in China?
- Great Wall of China, Historic structure winding across China
- Forbidden City, Palace complex from 1420 with a museum
- Emperor Qinshihuang’s Mausoleum Site Museum
- The Bund, Famed waterside walkway with city views
- Summer Palace, Iconic lakeside retreat for royalty
- Temple of Heaven, Famed & historic temple complex
- Potala Palace, Famed royal retreat from 17th century
- Tiananmen Square, Immense, famed plaza & cultural site
- Yu Garden, Winding, famed classical garden
100. What is the Official website of China?
Other recommended Trivia
- 120 Chess Trivia Questions and Answers for All
- 111 Sports Trivia Questions for Kids for Excellence
- 120 Good Sports Trivia Questions for Everyone
- 123 Easy Sports Trivia Quiz to Outrun your Competitor
- 100 Sports Quiz Questions for Anytime Learning
- 99 Football Trivia for Kids with Challenging Spirit
- 111 Sports Trivia for Kids to Win A Competition
- 100 Baseball Trivia For Kids with Competitive Minds
- 111 Easy Sports Trivia Questions Everyone Must Know
- 99 Hardest NBA Quiz to Assess your Expertise
- 100 Basketball Trivia Questions Answers to Learn
- 100 Baseball Trivia Quiz for the Crazy Fans
- 110 Football Trivia Questions for Authentic Fans
- 130 Olympics Trivia that Everyone Should Know
- 100 Super Bowl Trivia Questions to Evoke Surprise
- 100 Jaw-Dropping Soccer Trivia Questions for All
- 100 Dallas Cowboys Trivia for the True Fans
- 100 Harry Potter House Quiz for the Real Fans
- 200 Ocean Trivia Questions Everyone Asks
- 200 Weather Trivia Questions Every Expert Knows
- 100 Biology Trivia Questions None Should Miss
- 100 April Fools Trivia Every Intelligent Should Know
- 114 Valentines Day Trivia Everyone Should Solve
- 123 Cricket Quiz Questions and Answer for Fans
- 111 Cricket Trivia General Knowledge for All Time
- 120 NHL Quiz that Every Crazy Fan Should Solve
- 101 NHL Basic Trivia Questions for Hockey Fans
- 140 Golf Trivia Questions that Every Fan Should Know
- 55 Passover Trivia to Know All About Pesach