Here comes the gk questions list in English for all and it’s free, no login required. What you learn today, will be your asset for tomorrow. GK questions list in English printable quiz trivia questions answers is appropriate for all members of the family, friends, and colleagues, as long as you think everyone a part of your family. These GK questions list in English can be solved alone, or with family, colleagues, friends, pals, network, or with the competitors in the exam.
By solving this gk questions list in English trivia answers as well as many other quizzes continuously, anyone will be able to grow confidence in general knowledge and trend of the world.
Let’s solve these gk questions list in English now, full of fun, adventure, and entertainment. When you successfully solve quizzes like these gk questions list in English printable, you will definitely feel encouraged with a different tire of worldly knowledge.
GK questions list in English with answers
1. In Olympics, sports modern pentathlon, golf, rugby are in which category?
2. What is Motor in the Bengali language?
3. Which meat is the healthiest?
4. President Eisenhower was a cheerleader for what?
West Point Academy
5. When did the Greek leader Solon die?
6. Where is the island Bora Bora located?
7. Lars Onsager received the Nobel Prize in Chemistry 1968 was born in which country?
Oslo, Norway, Born: November 27, 1903
8. What is Caviar?
An expensive food
9. In which country the Rhine Falls located?
10. What is the number 1 healthiest food in the world?
11. Which US president is a member of the Skull and Bones secret society while a student at Yale?
William Howard Taft
12. What is Muktuk?
A weird Food in Greenland
13. Which type of fishing reel is like spinning but with a nose cone?
14. What is the other term for Quinquennial, the 5 years anniversary in Latin?
15. Who was the captain of the 1958 FIFA WC Champion team of Brazil?
16. Land Rover car brand is originated from which country?
17. What links Max Delbrück, Alfred D. Hershey, Derek H. R. Barton, Odd Hassel, and Salvador E. Luria
The Nobel Prize in Chemistry 1969
18. What is Turkish Angora?
19. What is the UPC barcode in Paraguay?
20. What is the number 1 toxic vegetable?
Kale Leaf cabbage
21. What is the Alpha 2 code for Colombia?
22. Where is Orlik Castle located?
23. What is the study of the Assyrians called?
24. In which country Isla Magdalena is a famous tourist place?
25. What is Tortoiseshell?
26. What is the eighth Arabic month Sha‘bān means in English?
27. Ambergate is located in which country?
Village in England
28. Where is the city Fermo located?
29. What is Amharic?
The official language in Ethiopia
30. What is the number 1 worst food to eat?
31. Which country has its Alpha 2 code KM?
32. International Labour Organization (I.L.O.) received the Nobel Peace Prize 1969 for what contribution?
“for creating international legislation ensuring certain norms for working conditions in every country”
33. What is taught at the Californian Academy of Tauromaquia?
34. Which country has its UPC barcode 785?
35. Where do you find Early Season Matsutake Mushrooms?
Asia, Europe, and North America
36. What’s unusual about the phone directory in Iceland?
Alphabetical by forename
37. Preparing to invade Japan in WW2 the US ordered 400000 what?
38. Which language is the oldest in India?
39. What does the energizer bunny wear on his feet?
40. What is America’s Number 1 vegetable?
41. Who is Qailertetang?
Qailertetang is the companion of Sedna, according to mythology
42. What is fantoosh?
Fancy, showy, flashy; stylish, sophisticated; fashionable, exotic. Often used disparagingly, implying ostentation or pretentiousness.
43. In which year the famous novel Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man was written?
44. Which word meaning crop growing comes from Latin to plough?
45. In which country do you find Densuke Black Watermelon?
46. V.C. Bird International Airport is located in which country?
Antigua and Barbuda
47. What is the Alpha 3 code for the Cook Islands?
48. Samuel Beckett received the Nobel Prize in Literature in which year?
49. Epistemology is the study of what?
50. What links Bhutan, Kazakhstan, North Korea, Belarus, and Armenia?
According to The Secret Traveller, 5 weirdest countries in the World
51. Where is the Amersham Railway Station located?
52. In Equatorial Guinea it’s illegal to name your child what?
53. What is the month of May called in the Danish language?
54. Which country has its Alpha 3 code CRI?
55. How did Anne of Cleves die?
56. What is a synonym for Inflexible?
Difficult to change or alter; refusing to change one’s attitude.
57. Who wrote the famous novel The Trial?
58. Luis Walter Alvarez received the Nobel Prize in 1968 in which category?
59. What are Blue Professor, Bottle Imp, and Rat Faced McDougal?
60. What is the Northernmost Point in Norway?
61. What is the English meaning of the French idiom – avoir un chat dans la gorge?
to have a frog in your throat
Literal Translation: to have a cat in your throat
62. Where do the rivers Río de la Plata–Paraná–Rio Grande outflow?
Río de la Plata
63. In Welsh mythology, four of the mythological stories contained in the Mabinogion are collectively known as what?
The Four Branches of the Mabinogi
64. Police Academy got its theme song from which other film?
65. What dessert is the Golden opulence?
66. What is the UN Code for Croatia?
67. Which airport in Japan has its IATA code AOJ?
68. What is Independence Day in Eswatini?
69. In 1999 20% of all US tourists came from which country?
70. What is the loneliest town in America?
71. Only Hawaii, Utah, and Tennessee dont have some form of what?
72. What is July in the Croatian language?
73. What is the scientific name for Hippopotamus?
74. Bengal Dimension 6 Falcon 3 possible names what was chosen?
Nike – but others were considered options
75. How many citizens are there in Vatican City?
1,000 citizens as of 2017
76. Which country has its UN code 192
77. What do you do to see phosphenes?
Shut eyes flashing lights seen
78. Who is Pwyll in Welsh mythology?
The prince of Dyfed
79. What is the major language in Botswana?
80. Which country is the most isolated?
81. What is hijrah?
Migration to seek the sanctuary of freedom from religious or other persecution. Hijrah can also mean to leave a bad way of life for a good or more righteous way.
82. What creature is nicknamed the old man of the sea?
Sea Otter – its white whiskers
83. What is the IATA code for Faleolo International Airport, Samoa?
84. What is a Cultural Landscape?
Any geographical area that has been modified or influenced by human activity or that has been given a special cultural meaning by humans.
85. Which is the second-largest island country in the world?
86. What did the word hussy originally mean?
87. What is the Epidemic curve?
A visual representation in the form of a graph or chart depicting the onset and progression of an outbreak of the disease in a particular population
88. When was the Roman leader Marcus Antonius born?
89. Twos company threes a crowd what do four and five make?
Four and five make nine
90. According to a Google search, what is the most dangerous country in the world?
91. What is the national flower in France?
92. What is the internet country domain TLD for Estonia?
93. Pope John V is from which country?
94. Which city had the world’s first public bus service?
95. Which is the tenth smallest country in the world?
96. Alvechurch is located in which country?
Village in England
97. What is an arranged marriage?
process in which families’ selection of a marriage partner does not typically involve the future bride or groom’s choice or approval
98. The Alley Cats was the working title of which TV show?
99. Which country has its internet TLD domain .et?
100. What is the most dangerous tribe?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions And Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Tricky Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 June Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids Quiz Printable
- 100 Trivia Question and Answers Easy Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers for Adults Quiz Printable
- 100 Useless Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz General
- 100 of The Office Trivia Questions and Answers Printable
- 100 Easy Quiz Questions and Answers Free Trivia General
- 100 Daily General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids
- 100 Trivia Night Questions and Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 of Some General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Trivia
- 100 Random Trivia Quiz Facts and Questions Answers
- 100 Family General Knowledge Printable Quiz Trivia General
- 100 Common Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Random
- 100 Hard Trivia Questions with Answers Printable General Quiz
- 100 Best Trivia Questions and Answers Printable General Quiz
- 100 Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Trivia Printable