Top 50 trivia questions answers printable quiz for advanced level is for all who dare to solve advanced trivia free online. Knowledge on top 50 trivia questions answers printable quizzes for advanced level is defined as something that can be organized and transferred, and information technology plays a critical role in knowledge sharing. Knowledge of top 50 trivia questions answers printable quiz for advanced level is, without a doubt, the most important resource in every company. Because the more people know, the better they will perform. In fact, knowledge is regarded as a critical component of every business.
The fact of death, of course, must not be neglected. However, I have to wonder if death is more prevalent in older people’s minds than it is in younger people’s minds. Enjoy top 50 trivia questions answers printable quiz for advanced level No one is immune to death. I’ve observed the deaths of friends, relatives, and patients ranging in age from teens to the elderly during the course of my many years in life. Disease, road accidents, and other natural and man-made tragedies claimed the lives of several. Explore top 50 trivia questions answers printable quiz for advanced level.
In 2007, American boxer Steve Cunningham successfully defends his IBF cruiserweight championship in Bielefeld, Germany, with a 12th-round TKO of local favorite Marco Huck. Find top 50 trivia questions answers printable quiz for advanced level.
Kid Gleason succeeds Pants Rowland as manager of the Chicago White Sox in 1918; the team wins the World Series but loses in the “Black Sox” betting scandal; Gleason is not implicated. Ponder over top 50 trivia questions answers printable quiz for advanced level.
Grab top 50 trivia questions answers printable quiz for advanced level. Michael Schumacher, a seven-time Formula One world champion, suffered a catastrophic brain injury in a ski accident in the French Alps in 2013, and his health is yet unknown.
In 1987, Milan’s Dutch midfielder Ruud Gullit won the Ballon d’Or, beating out Paulo Futre (Porto/Atlético Madrid) and Real Madrid attacker Emilio Butragueo for the title of the finest football player in Europe. Stick to top 50 trivia questions answers printable quiz for advanced level.
Top 50 Trivia Questions Answers Printable Quiz Advanced Level
1. In rural areas, the Madurese People in Indonesia practice an ancient tradition of vendetta, called “charok” (carok) means what?
“battle of honor”
2. Who is the NHL franchise owner of the Columbus Blue Jackets?
John P. McConnell
3. Which historic recession in the United Kingdom was held in 1857–58?
4. “Help!” was one of the Beatles’ primary “core catalogue” of 14 albums, released in which year?
5. In 1944, Sergei Prokofjev’s 8th Piano sonata, premiered in which city?
6. What is Chiengora?
A textile fiber
7. In 1950, which song sung by Patti Page hits #1 on the Billboard Pop Chart (stays for 9 weeks)?
8. Which convention in 1992 was designed to protect people and the environment from industrial accidents?
The Convention on the Transboundary Effects of Industrial Accidents
9. Alice Ball, one of the greatest chemists died in which year?
10. In 1944, which King of Greece, abdicates his throne, appointing Archbishop Damaskinos of Athens as Regent in 1945?
King George II
11. Joshua Harris is the Principal owner of which NHL franchise?
New Jersey Devils
12. Famous singer Stevie Wonder released which album in December 1968?
For Once in My Life
13. In which year, Tuskegee Inst reports 1952 as 1st yr in 71 with no lynchings in the US?
14. Peloponnesian League was a historic military alliance activated in which years?
6th century – 3 BC
15. In 1947, which king of Romania, forced by Communists abdicates his throne, sending him into exile?
16. In Astronomy, what is Apus?
17. In which year, 9 people are killed and 26 are injured in a tour bus crash off interstate 84, Oregon, US?
18. In 1953, The first-ever NTSC color television sets go on sale for about USD at how many dollars each from RCA?
19. In the books, Winnie-the-Pooh, which character has a soft voice, wears a red shirt and his catchphrases are “Oh, bother!” and “Think, think, think”
20. Romanian republic was proclaimed in which year?
21. “Cry ‘havoc!’ and let slip the dogs of war.”— who said this in Act III, Scene I, “Julius Caesar” , William Shakespeare?
22. In which year, George Washington, 1st ballistic missile sub commissioned?
23. What does the phrase “Give it a shot” mean?
Try or attempt
24. Royal Crown of Cambodia was lost in which year?
25. In 1948, which musical opened at New Century Theater NYC for 1077 performances?
“Kiss Me, Kate”
26. Noah Beauchamp was executed in which year for murder?
27. A member of the Irish Republican Army is killed in a premature bomb explosion in Santry, Dublin in which year?
28. In 627, Ali killed Amr ibn Abd al-Wud in which battle?
Battle of Khandaq
29. What is Echinococcosis?
30. In 1948, Cole Porter’s musical “Kiss Me Kate” opens at which theatre in NYC, later transferred to Sam S. Shubert Theatre; runs for 1077 performances?
New Century Theatre
31. Hercules Unchained was a popular sword and sorcery film, released in which year?
32. In 1972, which US President halts bombing of North Vietnam & announces peace talks?
33. Which defunct American magazine was first published in 1947?
34. Anne Arundel County public schools are located in which state?
35. India recognizes the People’s Republic of China in which year?
36. Which ancient Aurignacian figurative art represents a section of mammoth ivory with a relief of a human figure?
Adorant from the Geißenklösterle cave
37. In 1954, Harold Arlen and Truman Capote’s which musical premieres at Alvin Theater, NYC; runs for 165 performances?
“House of Flowers”
38. What is Moscow Kiyevsky in Russia?
39. Balaam and the Ass is a famous painting by whom?
40. Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia become Independent states within the French Union in which year?
41. Who is the writer of the architecture book “In Praise of Shadows”?
42. In which year, “Let’s Make A Deal,” debuts on NBC-TV?
43. Idlib city is located in which country?
44. Who was the Mayor (colonial period) of New York in 1675?
45. In which tournament in 1956 at Yankee Stadium, NYC: New York Giants beat Chicago Bears, 47-7; Giants’ 4th NFL title?
National Football League Championship
46. Giuseppe Angeli, a Venetian painter, listed in the National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C. born in which year?
47. Long Island NHL franchise purchased (NY Islanders) in which year?
48. Borzou is a fictional character of which Persian epic poem?
Shāhnāmeh by Ferdowsi
49. What does the phrase “In a fortnight” mean?
In two weeks
50. French franc devalued in which year?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 English General Knowledge Quiz with Answers GK Trivia
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 Family Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers GK
- 100 Printable Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions with Answers Quiz
- 100 GK Questions On Rivers of World General Knowledge Quiz
- 50 Dinosaur Trivia Questions General Knowledge Quiz Answers
- 100 GK Questions One Word Answer General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Quirky General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answer Trivia
- 100 Good General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz and Answers Easy Printable Trivia
- 100 Miscellaneous Quiz Questions and Answers Printable Trivia
- 100 GK Questions in One Word Answer General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz for Adults with Answers Printable
- 55 Horse Racing Trivia Questions Answers Printable Quiz Free
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Young Adults
- 100 Fun General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English for Adults