Horse racing trivia questions and answers in English printable general knowledge about horses for passionate fans quiz is appropriate for everyone around. Horse racing trivia questions are picked up attentively so that our readers may get authentic as well as precise information from this blog.
When you will be keep on learning from such Horse racing trivia questions, your interest will be improved greatly. Just keep going continuously and stay with us for more Horse racing trivia quiz questions with answers.
Horse Racing Trivia Questions Answers Printable Quiz Free
Here are the great horse racing trivia questions with answers you have seen ever! Let’s solve them!
1. Maker’s 46 Mile horse race takes place during which month of the year?
2. Eclipse Award in horseracing is given in how many categories?
3. Timor Pony horse breed was originated from which country?
4. Which horse is the Graded-Stakes Winner, eminent for his significant win in the Wood Memorial Stakes as well as for finishing second in the 2017 Belmont Stakes?
Irish War Cry
5. Which horse is a cross between the Kabarda and the Thoroughbred?
The Anglo-Kabarda or Anglo-Kabardin
6. Which famous American horse breed is best known for its magnificent colorful spotted coat pattern?
7. Which horse breed has a distinctive head shape with a distinctively high tail carriage?
8. Which draft horse with heavy bone and thick legs was originated in Belgium, Luxembourg, and France?
9. The National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame was founded in which year?
10. Which famous horse is the sixth winner of the English Triple Crown in 1892?
11. Who was the jockey for Tiger Roll, the Grand National winner in 2019?
12. Since 1882, which country-bred horses have won 40 Melbourne Cups?
13. Garabakh horse breed was originated from which country?
14. In America, it’s Eclipse Award, what is this in Australia?
The Australian Thoroughbred racing awards
15. Which was a very successful racehorse and sire of The magnificent English Triple Crown winner Isinglass?
16. What is the purse of the Jenny Wiley horseracing, held in April, every year?
17. Which German horse breed is good for small riding, was believed to be extinct in the year 1985, but were discovered in 1995 in a small number?
18. With its 12 wins in the entire career, what is the country of origin for one of the leading Thoroughbred racehorses named Honeysuckle (2014)?
19. Charles Town Classic horse racing held in April every year takes place on which track?
20. What is the name of the popular handicap steeplechase horse racing over 30 fences with a distance of approximately 4 miles 3½ furlongs?
Grand National, a National Hunt
21. Which famous horse is the three-time winner of the Maryland Hunt Cup as well as the Grand National?
22. Which famous horse won the Travers Stakes in the year 1931?
23. Dilbaz horse breed was originated from which country?
24. What is the name of the winning horse of the Grand National 2021, a historic National Hunt horse race, held annually at Aintree Racecourse near Liverpool, England?
25. What is the name of the native horse of the Pampas that has a reputation for long-distance endurance, hardiness, and stamina, as well as linked to a low basal metabolism?
The Criollo, or Crioulo
26. What was the name of the horse that was killed at The First Battle of Bull Run, also familiar as the Battle of First Manassas, considered as the first major battle during the American Civil War?
27. What is the name of one of the Thoroughbred racehorses from the United States with 12 wins in its career?
28. What is another name of the Huzule horse breed, originated in Austria?
29. Show hack is an equestrian sport under which discipline?
30. Which ancient French breed of small horse or pony is recorded since the Roman era, has an exceptional ambling gait, and was lavishly narrated by Pliny the Elder in his popular Naturalis Historia?
31. What is the name of the U.S. Champion Turf Horse in the years 1980, 1981, 1983, 1984, respectively?
32. VRC Derby is a popular horse race in which country?
33. Pinkafeld horse breed was originated from which country?
34. Which famous horse won the Preakness Stakes in the year 1935?
35. Monmouth County Horse Show has been running in New Jersey since which year?
36. What is the name of the French breed of draft horse with its gray or black color, has strong muscle, adequate intelligence, and willingness to work.
37. In which 1995 horse-related film, a made-for-TV story about a little girl and her quest to find a winning horse for her uncle, a horse trainer is featured?
A Horse For Danny
38. What is the name of the winning horse of the 1939 Kentucky Derby and Belmont Stakes?
39. What is the name of Jinks’ horse, of the Horse Marines, who is fed on corn and beans in the nursery rhyme?
40. Since 1882, which country-bred horses have won 1 Melbourne Cup?
Japan and France
41. Przewalski’s horse has several names, such as takhi, Mongolian wild horse, or Dzungarian which is a rare and endangered horse — true or false?
42. Running Free is a popular horse-related film released in which year?
43. Noriker horse breed was originated from which country?
44. Isabell Werth, who won a silver medal in 2020 Tokyo Olympic in equestrian under Dressage on Bella Rose, individual category, is from which country?
45. What is the other name of the Chincoteague pony, which originated from Virginia and Maryland?
46. A brumby is a free-roaming, small, feral horse in which country?
47. Who was the winner of the U.S. Triple Crown in the year 2018?
48. Which famous horse won the Belmont Stakes in the year 1930?
49. Hunt seat is an equestrian sport under which discipline?
50. Hipódromo da Gávea horse racing venue is located in which country?
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
51. Rocky Mountain Turf Club race venue located in which Canadian state?
52. Which famous horse won the Kentucky Derby in the year 1920?
53. horse breed was originated from which country?
54. What is the cab-horse from Dorothy and the Wizard in the fiction Oz by L. Frank Baum?
55. Hippodroom de Kuurne horseracing venue is located in which country?
More Interesting Quizzes
- 100 Trivia Questions for Adults with Answers Quizzes Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz Questions for Kids
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Printable Questions with Answers
- 100 Common Knowledge Trivia Questions Answers Printable
- 100 Quizzes for Adults General Knowledge Trivia Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz for Kids with Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers Printable
- 100 Free Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Hard Random GK Trivia Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 General Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers Printable
- 100 Good Trivia GK Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers Printable for Seniors
- 100 Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Printable
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Family Trivia General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz Easy With Answers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Quiz With Answers Printable