Easy general knowledge questions and answers for adults trivia quiz in English is for everyone. General knowledge may also help you gain confidence and can come in handy during critical life events such as interviews, where easy general knowledge questions and answers for adults can give you some idea. You may start a discussion with anyone about anything, but your knowledge is what defines the quality of your conversation and your effect on the other person; having a strong understanding of everything around you always impresses others around you by dint of easy general knowledge questions and answers for adults.
A solid general knowledge allows you to participate in many general quizzes at your school, institution, and workplace, and winning them earns you a lot of recognition as well as some wonderful prizes by grasping the whole of easy general knowledge questions and answers for adults.
Easy general knowledge questions and answers for adults might also aid you in the classroom. Almost all competitive tests include a large number of questions requiring general knowledge and critical thinking. General knowledge questions make up a large component of the tests for many high positions, and they carry a higher weightage of scores in the exams than other topics or languages for example, easy general knowledge questions and answers for adults.
These tests, like the personal interview that follows, are made up of general knowledge questions. During interviews, applicants are frequently questioned about current events as well as their opinions on various current events, which a candidate can only respond to if he has a sufficient understanding of the issue such as easy general knowledge questions and answers for adults.
Easy general knowledge questions and answers for adults
1. Afar Region spa town is located in which country?
2. What do you see in the Caracol Belize site?
3. What is Prêmio ACIE de Cinema for Best Picture?
Brazilian film award
4. Tikjda, a ski area, and resort is located in which country?
5. The are 16 of these on a dollar bill – 16 what?
6. What is the largest unreinforced solid concrete dome in the world till present?
7. What is the height of the Statue of Unity, the tallest existing statue in the world?
183 m (600 ft)
8. Al Maqta Tower is located in which city?
9. What is a historic period, approximately 3300 BC to 1200 BC?
The Bronze Age
10. What country has three capital cities Admin Legislate Judicial?
11. Where is the ancient city Diniktum located?
city of the ancient Near East (Lower Mesopotamia)
12. Constantine statue, Constantine is located in which country?
13. Meidum Pyramid is located in which country?
14. Laiki agora is a retail market in which country?
15. England it’s illegal for a lady to do what on a public conveyance?
16. Dongdaemun Market for food is located in which country?
17. “man with hand to mouth” is a what in Egyptian art?
18. Ashtamangala is considered as a lucky symbol to whom?
Hinduism, Jainism, and Buddhism
19. Where is the home of Balchão, a shrimp dish?
20. Collective nouns – a tribe or trip of what?
21. Dagger (typography) symbol is used for what?
22. Where is the home of Urbanus proteus – a long-tailed skipper butterfly?
23. Where is the home of Baronia brevicornis rufodiscalis – baronia butterfly?
24. Henry I, died on 27 February 1026 was a monarch of which country?
25. What mammal has hair – on the soles of its feet?
26. Grevenmacher town is located in which country?
27. What is the name of the brown coyote who appeared as a nemesis of Pluto in various Walt Disney cartoons?
Bent-Tail the Coyote
28. What is the name of the fictional cat in the “The Hunger Games Trilogy” by Suzanne Collins?
29. What is the date of the earliest use of the Plus sign?
30. In England it is specifically illegal to be drunk where?
In a pub
31. Burke and Wills statue, is located in which country?
32. Coronis (textual symbol) is a punctuation mark that originated from which civilization?
33. What is the state marine mammal of Alabama?
West Indian manatee (2009)
34. In which year, the state song “Alaska’s Flag” was adopted?
35. What country had three presidents – on the same day?
36. Who designed Patience and Fortitude, at New York’s Public Library Stone?
sculptor Edward Clark Potter
37. What is the earliest complete European women’s costume at the Metropolitan Museum of Art?
Kimberley Hall Mantua
38. Central Africa stretches from which mountain in the north to the vast rainforest basin of the Congo River?
39. Who was the first author to use the radical symbol (for square root)?
40. Simpson’s what was Homer’s nickname as a baseball team mascot?
41. What is Kaidā glyphs?
a Pictographic/ideographic writing system
42. What is a popular dish throughout West Africa prepared with chicken or fish?
43. Where is the home of tourtières dish?
44. Aéropostale (clothing) is a what product’s brand?
45. In Topeka Kansas it’s illegal to install what in your house?
46. What is Armani Junior?
47. What role was played by American singer, actor, and producer Frank Sinatra in the 1942 film Ship Ahoy?
48. In July 2021, which popular American rapper released the album “25”?
49. Who is Bai Baianai?
Yakut spirit of forests, animals, and patron of hunters
50. Bradbery’s debut studio album, Danielle Bradbery, was released on what date?
November 25, 2013
51. African Burial Ground, one of the national monuments of the United States is located in which State?
52. Who is the sculptor of the equestrian statue “Skanderbeg” located at Tirana, Skanderbeg Square, Albania?
Odhise Paskalit, Andrea Mano, Janaq Paço
53. What was the rank of Albright, Frank P who participated in the Monuments, Fine Arts, and Archives program under the Civil Affairs and Military Government Sections of the Allied armies between 1943 and 1946?
54. Where is the home of St. Catherine’s taffy creton and dessert?
55. In the Sioux language the Paha-sapa is what place?
Black Hills – Dakota
56. What is Osh palov?
a Bukharian Jewish version of palov for weekdays includes both beef and chicken.
57. In chess, figure Queen represents what in the Afrikaans language?
D Dame (lady)
58. What is Copelandia?
59. What is Amanita bisporigera?
a deadly fungus, common name – Eastern destroying angel
60. Actor was known as Singing Sandy (dubbed) early in his career?
61. Asplenium bulbiferum – Hen and Chickens fern, mouku, manamana, is a native fern in which country?
62. Acampe rigida orchid is native to which country?
63. Coulibiac with mushrooms is mainly found in which cuisine?
Russian pirog filled with mushrooms
64. What is Pomacanthus asfur?
Arabian angelfish, Asfur angelfish, marine aquarium fish species
65. Two villains first appear in Batman Comics 1 – Joker and who?
Cat – Later called Catwoman
66. Chicago Cubs plays which sport in the USA?
67. LoanDepot Park is located in which US state?
68. Henry Clay Boulevard is located in which city?
69. Built in 1965, the Armenian Genocide Memorial is located in which city in Brazil?
70. What happened to Laika, the first dog in space?
Suffocated no air, burned while re-entry
71. Who was Äkräs?
72. As of July 2021, how many units of the National Park System are there in the USA?
73. National Park of American Samoa was founded in which year?
74. In the ten cheapest cities in the world 2020, which city was number 5?
75. In WW2 the Germans launched operation Bernhard – what?
Counterfeit British notes
76. What is the NATO phonetic codeword for the symbol “B”?
77. What does UTC+09:30, ACST mean?
Australian Central Standard Time
78. Die Blume von Hawaii (1931) operetta was composed by whom?
Paul Abraham (1892–1960)
79. What were the second cheapest cities in the world in 2020?
80. What is the world’s tallest horse?
81. Bryce Canyon National Park was founded in 1928 in which US city?
82. Great American Ball Park is located in which US city?
83. Aniseed is a what kind of food?
84. What Wimbledon finalist (loser 1879) murdered his wife?
St Leger Gould
85. What do the initials NMT on a prescription mean?
Not More Than — usually narcotics
86. Paneer is common in which location?
87. Bacon dish Bacon and cabbage was originated in which country?
88. Which country is the home of Aloo paratha?
89. What is the food Bath Oliver?
90. OQuagodougou is the capital of what country?
91. Baozi – a generic term for a steamed yeast bun, with various types of fillings was originated in which country?
92. What is Bon Odori?
Japanese traditional dance
93. Which country is the home of Cheser mog – rice, with melted yak butter, brown sugar, raisins, and salt?
94. Thigh-high is a form of what?
95. What company introduced the first commercial minicomputer?
96. Performed by Danielle Bradbery on Battles (Top 48) stage, who is the original artist of the song “Put Your Records On”?
Corinne Bailey Rae
97. What does Latin phrase “a maiore ad minus” mean?
from the greater to the smaller
98. What is the name of starch derived from corn (maize) grain?
99. What is an Australian brand of bush hat, whose wide-brimmed styles are a distinctive part of Australian culture, especially in rural areas?
100. Dragon Stout is brewed in what city/country?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions And Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Tricky Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 June Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids Quiz Printable
- 100 Trivia Question and Answers Easy Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers for Adults Quiz Printable
- 100 Useless Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz General
- 100 of The Office Trivia Questions And Answers Printable
- 100 Easy Quiz Questions and Answers Free Trivia General
- 100 Daily General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids
- 100 Trivia Night Questions and Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 of Some General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Trivia
- 100 Random Trivia Quiz Facts and Questions Answers
- 100 Family General Knowledge Printable Quiz Trivia General
- 100 Common Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Random
- 100 Hard Trivia Questions with Answers Printable General Quiz
- 100 Best Trivia Questions and Answers Printable General Quiz
- 100 Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Trivia Printable