GK questions in one word answer general knowledge trivia quiz in English printable is a free online source of many fresh interesting facts. GK questions in one word answer are good for better grades by improving general knowledge level that can assist a person to improve his academic understanding as well as common sense to a high degree. An individual tends to have a comprehensive knowledge of some basic facts that are also part of the academic curriculum if they have a thorough understanding of numerous present events and beneficial occurrences from the past, GK questions in one word answer.
You may be able to stand out from the crowd if you are well-versed in almost everything related to and beyond your education through GK questions in one word answer. A robust knowledge base on the basis of GK questions in one word answer also aids a student’s participation in numerous quizzes and debate competitions, which are an essential aspect of student life. It’s common sense to be well-versed in general knowledge and current events.
Current events and GK questions in one word answer may help you break the ice in those awkward periods of quiet, whether it’s during an important business meeting or a mushy first-date discussion. Current events and general knowledge GK questions in one word answer depict you as an intelligent person with whom everyone enjoys conversing. Knowing basic information will keep you out of awkward situations where neither you nor anybody else has something to say or discuss.
Your conversational boundaries will expand well beyond your primary areas of interest with GK questions in one word answer. This will enable you to strike up a conversation with nearly anybody and everyone and turn it into something important. As a result, you will have a social influence on your social circle, and everyone will want to chat with you about anything cerebral by dint of GK questions in one word answer.
GK questions quiz in one word answer
1. Yong Yu Sing No. 18 ship that was wrecked on 2 January 2021 belonged to which country?
2. Dymocks Booksellers is a bookstore chain in which country?
3. Kanaker-Zeytun Maternity Hospital, 1958, the hospital is located in which country?
4. Capritx (one Michelin star) restaurant is located in which city?
5. What is the most popular Mexican beer in the USA?
6. Hotel de l’Isard is located in which country?
7. Hotel Newfoundland, St. John’s is located in which country?
8. Ambo spa town is located in which country?
9. PGI Management, a ski area, and resort is located in which country?
10. What was Motown’s biggest hit in 1968 Heard it through the?
11. Baths of Caracalla, Caldarium dome is located in which city?
12. In which year, Statue of Unity in India was completed?
13. Al Hili Fort is located in which location in the United Arab Emirates?
14. Achaemenid Empire was an Iranian empire in which century?
6th century BC
15. In Lynch Heights Delaware it’s illegal to do what in an airplane?
16. WHat was the earth goddess in Sumerian religion, chief consort of the sky god An?
17. Shoshenq statue, Tizi Ouzou is located in which country?
18. Andrea Doria-class cruisers are owned by which country?
19. Where is the ancient city Sippar (Tell Abu Habbah) located?
20. What is Barbara Streisand’s middle name?
21. Sarcophagus of the Great Pyramid of Giza is made of what?
22. Yerevan Vernissage is a retail market in which country?
23. Namdaemun Market for food is located in which country?
24. “crouching man hiding behind wall” is a what in Egyptian art?
25. A Stag with 12 point antlers is known as a what?
26. Aitvaras is a lucky symbol in which country?
27. Cossa Cossa is a popular dish in which country?
28. Agadir is one of the major cities in which country?
29. Where is the home of fèves au lard dish?
30. In the Flintstones Dino was Fred’s pet who was Barnie’s?
31. In chess, which figure represents R Ruiter (rider) in the Afrikaans language?
32. What is Inocybe?
33. Asplenium flabellifolium – Butterfly fern, the Necklace fern is a native fern in which country?
34. Acriopsis indica orchid is native to which country?
35. What singer sang the song Spank Me?
36. Ndolé is the national dish of which country?
37. Division sign is a punctuation mark that originated from which civilization?
38. Pittsburgh Pirates plays which sport in the USA?
39. What is the name of Haitian Creole for rice with mushrooms, it is a native dish of Haiti?
Diri ak djon djon
40. Tartufo in Spain Kartoffel in Germany and Russia what is?
41. Nationals Park is located in which US city?
42. Where is the home of Awadhi prawns, a shrimp dish?
43. Where is the home of Thorybes pylades – a northern cloudy wing butterfly?
44. Where is the home of Battus laodamas copanae – green-patch swallowtail butterfly?
45. In Astrology what is the ruling planet of communication?
46. Conrad I, 8 August 1086 was a monarch of which country?
47. Brittania …. Ltd. is a what product’s brand?
48. Florence Eiseman is a clothing brand for which people?
49. What role was played by American singer, actor, and producer Frank Sinatra in the 1943 film Higher and Higher?
50. Who are Patience and Fortitude at New York’s Public Library Stone?
51. In July 2021, which popular American singer released the album Tell Me About Tomorrow?
52. In Sumerian mythology, who was the Abundance goddess?
53. Who was the consort of Cybele, in Phrygian and Greek mythology, Agricultural god?
54. Lake Mead National Recreation Area is a U.S. national recreation area in southeastern Nevada and northwestern part of which another state?
55. Goyanthlay (one who yawns) famed under what Mexican name?
56. Agate Fossil Beds, one of the national monuments of the United States is located in which State?
57. What is the first equestrian statue in Albania?
58. What was the rank of Adams, Edward E who participated in the Monuments, Fine Arts, and Archives program under the Civil Affairs and Military Government Sections of the Allied armies between 1943 and 1946?
59. How old is Cambridge University?
60. Roy Rogers girlfriend Dale Evans rode what named horse?
61. Moose (land mammal) (1998), and Bowhead whale (1983) are state mammals of which US state?
62. In which year, the state anthem “Arkansas” was adopted?
63. What is the name of the fictional cat in the Old Possum’s Book of Practical Cats by T. S. Eliot?
64. Vianden town is located in which country?
65. Jinta mai is a traditional dance in which country?
66. The equestrian statue “Ferdinand Philippe, Duke of Orléans” is founded in which country?
67. Built in 1919–1922, Huşartsan Memorial is located in which country?
68. Big Bend National Park, Texas was founded in which year?
69. What is a meal ground from dried corn?
70. What male name comes from Greek meaning lover of horses?
71. Danielle Simone Bradbery (born July 23, 1996) is an American country music singer from which city in Texas?
72. According to the Economist Intelligence Unit, how many cities of India were in The ten cheapest cities in the world in 2020?
73. What is the NATO phonetic codeword for the symbol “E”?
74. Banbury is a what kind of food?
75. Pennsylvania was the first colony to legalize what?
76. Longsleeve knit top is called Jumper in British English, what in American?
77. Biscayne National Park was founded in 1980 in which US city?
78. What are hip waders?
79. What is a traditional Korean winter cap mostly worn by women in the Joseon and Daehan Jeguk periods (1392–1910)?
80. In 1988 there was a shortage of what exotic food fish?
81. Which country is the home of Bakarkhani?
82. Bara brith is a tea bread from which country?
83. Bacon dish Bacon ice cream was originated in which country?
84. Almond biscuit was originated in which country?
85. In what state did the 1862 Sioux uprising start?
86. Which bread is associated with Halloween in Ireland?
87. Total Quality Management movement during which decade promoted The national quality award?
88. Which country is the home of Gundain dish?
89. ABHCO – Arab British Helicopter Company is an aircraft manufacturer in which country?
90. Rhett Butler of Gone With the Wind was born where?
91. What is a class of female Japanese performance artists in Japan called?
Geisha or geigi
92. In which city of Georgia, USA, Flowers Foods has its Head Quarters?
93. What was the name of Juliet’s cousin killed by Benvolio in R+J?
94. Apenta is a brand of bottled water from which country?
95. What company’s cars are nicknamed Mopars?
96. What is a traditional rite of passage and festival day in Japan for three- and seven-year-old girls and five-year-old boys?
97. What is Akkawi?
98. Coming of Age Day is a holiday in which country?
99. Deming Prize is administered by which country in Asia since 1951?
100. What African country gained independence in 1980?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions And Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Tricky Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 June Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids Quiz Printable
- 100 Trivia Question and Answers Easy Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers for Adults Quiz Printable
- 100 Useless Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz General
- 100 of The Office Trivia Questions And Answers Printable
- 100 Easy Quiz Questions and Answers Free Trivia General
- 100 Daily General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids
- 100 Trivia Night Questions and Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 of Some General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Trivia
- 100 Random Trivia Quiz Facts and Questions Answers
- 100 Family General Knowledge Printable Quiz Trivia General
- 100 Common Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Random
- 100 Hard Trivia Questions with Answers Printable General Quiz
- 100 Best Trivia Questions and Answers Printable General Quiz
- 100 Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Trivia Printable