General knowledge questions and answers in English for adults are a speaker’s best friend when it comes to speaking on interesting topics and building rapport with an audience. Being well-versed in fundamental concepts helps increase your self-assurance both before and during a public speaking engagement.
Sharpening the cogs in a student’s brain requires both general knowledge questions and answers in English for adults and mental stimulation. It is only natural for kids to have greater thinking abilities when they are exposed to more knowledge-based tonics. One’s perception, general knowledge questions and answers in English for adults, and communication abilities will all increase dramatically. Natural is enhanced by thinking creatively and objectively.
Many contests have gained popularity, such as general knowledge questions and answers in English for adults and olympiads. These olympiads put a student’s knowledge and abilities to the test. A learner can do well in such competitions if he or she has taken some practice exams. Not to be overlooked, exposure to and experience with many general knowledge questions and answers in English for adults domains provides genuine value to learning.
In a practice test, for example, a question regarding an important day may help your child get the date correct, but the actual benefit comes when he or she knows the significance of the day. This general knowledge of questions and answers in English for adults is derived through experiences outside of the classroom.
General knowledge questions and answers in English for adults
1. What is Auto-brewery syndrome?
a rare infectious disease
2. Whar is CONCACAF?
The Confederation of North, Central America and Caribbean Association Football, one of FIFA’s six continental governing bodies for association football
3. Atlas Fútbol Club is a football club in which country?
4. Alagoas is one of the 27 federative units of which country?
5. What countries native name is Land of the long white cloud?
Aoteraroa — New Zealand Maori
6. What is Rico 1?
North American rice variety
7. Astrid Lindgren Memorial Award is given from which country?
8. Reef HQ – Townsville aquarium is founded in which Australian state?
9. Estadio Jalisco stadium is located in which country?
10. What author criticized evangelism in his novel Elmer Gantry?
11. Located in Rio Branco, what is Andirá?
a Brazilian football club
12. Canada Water bus station is located in which city?
13. Founded in 1305, which Dublin Gate is located at Dame Street?
Dame’s-gate, or Eastern-gate
14. Gaylatun Fortress was founded in which location?
Republic of Artsakh
15. The PH scale measures acid or alkali what’s PH stand for?
Potential of Hydrogen
16. Which team was the champion of the first UEFA European Championship football in 1960?
17. Brockton Point Lighthouse is located in which country?
British Columbia, Canada
18. AMK Hub cinema theatre is located in which country?
19. Calrose rice is a variety from which US state?
20. What was Heindrich Himler’s job before leading Gestapo in WW2?
21. Elaeocarpus acmocarpus?
an Elaeocarpus species
22. Floreana Island is an island off the which other island?
23. Palazzi Barbaro, a palace is founded in which city?
24. Scented teas were originated in which country?
25. Who wrote Serpico?
26. Naqada culture was started in Egypt during which period?
40th century BC
27. The Cucuteni–Trypillia culture, also known as the what is a Neolithic–Eneolithic archaeological culture of Eastern Europe?
28. In which year was the Sweet Track, also on the Somerset Levels, was the earliest timber trackway in Northern Europe founded?
39th century BC
29. WHat is the animal species Chatham Island?
Chatham Island tortoise
30. In St Louis Missouri it’s illegal for a fireman to rescue who?
Undressed women full dress only
31. What is the Corydoras acutus species?
32. Isla Entre Ríos is the enclave within which country?
33. San Marino is bordered by which country?
34. T2 tea company is located in which country?
35. What is the oldest stone bridge in Rome?
36. What is Aatxe (Basque)?
a Bull spirit in mythology
37. Old Testament is based primarily upon how many books?
38. What links Idris, Nuh, Hud, Saleh?
Prophets in Islam
39. Isla Martín García is the exclave of which country?
40. In Oxford Ohio it’s illegal for a woman to disrobe where?
Before a man’s picture
41. Which Islamic Prophet was Known for his patience?
42. Ivanpah Solar Power Facility is located in which US state?
43. Napoleon Bonaparte was died at what age?
44. Denmark has the sea border with which country?
45. Published in the 1590s what is the name of a fictionalized account of the pilgrimage of Xuanzang to India to obtain Buddhist religious texts?
Journey to the West
46. Born in 2008, 1996, 1984, 1972, 1960, 1948, 1936, 1924, 1912 belong to which Japanese Zodiac?
47. Siege of Kut was held during which event of history?
World War I
48. Mojave Solar Project is located in which US state?
49. Cat Laughs festival is held in which country?
50. Who would you expect to see in the Leftorium Ned Flanders shop?
51. What is Joe Camel?
52. What is Prêmio Almirante Álavaro Alberto?
Brazilian education awards
53. In which tradition, the rainbow is the path of the holy spirits, and is frequently depicted in sacred sandpaintings?
54. What is Abaia (Melanesia)?
a huge magical eel in mythology
55. What was the first manmade object to leave the solar system?
56. What is Albion variety?
A strawberry cultivar
57. Lesothosaurus dinosaurs lived in which continent?
58. What is the largest producer and shipper of strawberries in Florida?
59. What is Sistan?
a pole weapon, Greece
60. What holiday is called Head of the World in the Jewish faith?
61. How many goals did Pelé score in his lifetime?
62. Algeria gets its first female members of parliament in which year?
63. Which country flag has an uncommon shape, an aspect ratio of 4:5?
64. Who holds the record for most goals in a single season in the Bundesliga, with 41 goals scored in the 2020–21 campaign?
65. The rainbow is depicted as an archer’s bow in which mythology?
66. In which year, Romário (Brazil) start his career?
67. What is Vaccinium caesariense?
New Jersey blueberry
68. With its length of 2112 miles, which of the US highways has its northern terminus I-75 in St. Ignace, MI?
69. During which century does Aristotle propose that vaporous exhalations generate the stoniness of fossils?
4th century B.C.
70. Noel Coward gave what director his start on?
In Which We Serve, David Lean
71. What is Bubu Lubu?
72. What is Spelaeomys florensis?
a large, extinct cave rat
73. Who was the monarch of the British Isle, of the West Saxons (England), ruled during 946–955?
74. Bec de corbin, a melee weapon, was originated in which period?
75. Italians often eat a whole what to cover garlicky breath?
76. What is a breed of the Aachen Lacquer Shield Owl?
77. Name a country that has one five-pointed star in the center.
78. PNS Shah Jahan ship that was wrecked on 12 January 2021 belonged to which country?
79. Dalvay-by-the-Sea is located in which country?
Prince Edward Island, Canada
80. Bacardi and Carioca rums come from what country?
81. Hotel Bringué is located in which country?
82. Hyūga-class helicopter destroyer belongs to which country?
83. Borders is a bookstore chain in which country?
84. Comerç 24 (one Michelin star) restaurant is located in which city?
85. In RKO movies what does RKO stand for?
Radio Keith Orphium
86. National Center of Oncology named after V.A. Fanarjian, 1946, the hospital is located in which country?
87. What was the name of the German prison ship that was bombed by RAF Typhoons, resulting in the deaths of over 4,000 prisoners of war on 3 May 1945?
SS Cap Arcona
88. Which American portrayed The Artist’s Wife and His Setter Dog?
89. What links Aziza Gardizi, Anahita Ratebzad, and Homeira Seljuqi?
first female members of parliament of Afghanistan
90. How many spices are mixed in allspice?
None it’s a single spice
91. Aestheticism was an art movement in which century?
Late 19th century
92. What is a bracer?
a strap or sheath, commonly made of leather, stone, or plastic
93. What are toasted brown rice grains in genmai cha and chazuke nori?
94. Which people often exchanged small “talking bouquets”, called nosegays or tussie-mussies, which could be worn or carried as a fashion accessory?
95. What was Richard Wagner’s second Opera – idea during the sea trip?
The Flying Dutchman
96. Detroit Wastewater Treatment Plant was founded in which year?
97. What tool measures energy indirectly by recording the volume of gas used?
A gas meter
98. Kostandin Shpataraku (1736–1767) was a classical painter from which country?
99. Who was the monarch of the British Isle, of the West Saxons (England), ruled during 959–975?
Edgar the Peaceable
100. According to its name what major Italian city is the new city?
Naples – short for Neopolis
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions And Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Tricky Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 June Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids Quiz Printable
- 100 Trivia Question and Answers Easy Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers for Adults Quiz Printable
- 100 Useless Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz General
- 100 of The Office Trivia Questions And Answers Printable
- 100 Easy Quiz Questions and Answers Free Trivia General
- 100 Daily General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids
- 100 Trivia Night Questions and Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 of Some General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Trivia
- 100 Random Trivia Quiz Facts and Questions Answers
- 100 Family General Knowledge Printable Quiz Trivia General
- 100 Common Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Random
- 100 Hard Trivia Questions with Answers Printable General Quiz
- 100 Best Trivia Questions and Answers Printable General Quiz
- 100 Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Trivia Printable