Family quiz questions and answers general knowledge trivia in English is complete source of learning and entertainment. It’s obvious that how much common information we have influences many important aspects of our personality and self. Others may criticize someone’s intelligence and problem-solving abilities if they appear to be lacking in certain common information without having family quiz questions and answers general knowledge. Is it possible to be really open-minded without having a broad awareness of different cultures on the basis of family quiz questions and answers general knowledge?
If all of this has piqued your interest, we’ll show you how to boost your general knowledge using a few important approaches. Increasing your reading time is a sure-fire approach to boosting your general knowledge based on family quiz questions and answers general knowledge. Books, both fiction and nonfiction, are jam-packed with knowledge just waiting to be absorbed. You are also training your brain for everyday knowledge intake in a comfortable and soothing environment by reading a book every day. Here’s where you can learn how to read quicklyby dint of family quiz questions and answers general knowledge.
Reading may help people gain family quiz questions and answers general knowledge in a variety of ways, not only for bookworms. Read newspapers, magazines, academic journals, and blogs – everything you can get your hands on will help you broaden your horizons.
To develop a reading habit, set up a devoted reading time each day. Maintaining and expanding your range of common knowledge requires being up to date on the latest news and events across the world according to family quiz questions and answers general knowledge. You must keep up with the newest advances on each issue in order to absorb and remember information on a wide variety of subjects.
Setting out a committed window in your day to follow up on the news is the best way to achieve family quiz questions and answers general knowledge. It’s up to you how you get your news — watch the news on TV, read a newspaper, or simply check out what’s trending on Twitter!
Family quiz questions and answers general knowledge
1. What is the chemical name of Vitamin P?
2. Mitt Romney was a cheerleader in which institution?
3. Name a North American country that begins and ends with the same letter.
Antigua and Barbuda
4. What is the output of the keyboard shortcut CTRL + SPACEBAR?
Turn the Chinese input method editor (IME) on or off
5. Bulls Blood wine comes from which country?
6. Name an Oceanian country without a river.
7. Which country has its National Emblem – llama; Andean condor?
8. How many kinds of pens are there?
5 main kinds of pens used worldwide: ballpoint, fountain, soft-tip. rolling-ball and specialty pens.
9. What is pantothenic acid?
10. What USA state drinks the most beer?
11. Karasumi is a delicacy in which location?
12. Sigatoka River is located in which Ocaenaian country?
13. What was a noble family in the Indian subcontinent that ruled the Kingdom of Mysore from 1399 to 1950?
The Wadiyar dynasty
14. Which Empire was a German colony in the African Great Lakes region, Burundi, Rwanda, Tanzania, and Mozambique?
German East Africa
15. Who would use a technique called pleaching?
Gardener twine branches to hedge
16. Who was the first person in orbit?
17. What was Second Small Astronomy Satellite (SAS 2), launched on 15 Nov 1972?
Space telescope (NASA)
18. When were the Year of the Four Emperors and Flavian dynasty in the Roman Empire?
19. What is the optical type of Binoculars?
Refracting telescopes (Dioptrics)
20. Which country grows the most sugar?
21. Córdoba province is located in which country?
22. Who was the first university teacher in erstwhile East Pakistan (now Bangladesh) who was killed by the Pakistani military forces on the eve of the 1969 revolution movement of East Pakistan?
23. Which famous painting was stolen in 1998 from Wriston Art Center Galleries, Lawrence University, Wisconsin?
Man with a Pipe, by Jean Metzinger
24. In Japan, where is the Cultural Landscape “Cultural Landscape of the Mining and Mining Town in Aikawa” located?
25. Collective nouns – a sneak of what animals?
26. Which woman received the Nobel Prize in 1911 from Poland and France in Chemistry?
Marie Skłodowska Curie
27. Tallapoosa River – 265 miles (426 km) is located in which US state?
28. Which country owns the artificial object named “Hayabusa target marker” that landed on 20 November 2005 on the extraterrestrial surface?
29. In younghood, Julius Caesar was captured by pirates in the Mediterranean Sea, and insisted that they raise his ransom price to how much?
50 talents (approximately 70 million USD in 2018 dollars)
30. In traditional wedding anniversaries what is given on the eighth?
31. Where was the James Lick telescope (1888) debuted?
Lick Observatory, Mount Hamilton, California, USA
32. Meudon is located in which country?
33. Málaga metropolitan area is located in which country?
34. Amoeba was invented by whom?
Roesel Von Rosenhof
35. Back Blanket and ButtonHole types of what?
36. What is the ring-shaped coral reef called?
37. Hodogaya-juku station is located in which Japanese city?
38. Where is the location of the archipelago Dominican Republic?
Caribbean Sea, Greater Antilles
39. Aspirin was invented by whom?
40. There are over 1000 recognized slang words for what?
41. Qara Su or Los island is located off the bay of which country?
42. Which Mhxican river passess through the states of Colorado, New Mexico, Texas, Chihuahua, Coahuila, Nuevo León, and Tamaulipas?
Rio Grande (Río Bravo del Norte or Río Bravo)
43. Which Byzantine emperor ruled from 3 November 361 – 26 June 363?
Julian “the Apostate”
44. What is a Cardinal beetle?
45. Who wrote the book The Complete Angler in 1653?
46. Ioel was the King (f. mid 6th century) of which territory?
Africa, East, Kingdom of Aksum
47. Which country hosted the FIFA Women’s World Cup in 2007?
48. Who were Chaldeans?
49. In Japan, where is the “Cultural landscape, tradition and culture in the castle town” located?
50. An arenaceous plant is grown in what type of soil?
51. Sea Life aquarium is located in which city in Japan?
Nagoya, Nagoya, Aichi
52. Apil-Sin was a king of which Dynasty?
53. What is the brand Chanel No. 5?
54. Mausoleum of Seyid Yahya Bakuvi in the Palace of the Shirvanshahs is located in which city in Azerbaijan?
55. One person in Texas is killed annually doing what?
Painting road lines
56. Where is the mouth of Mackenzie River, the longest river in Canada?
57. National Martyrs Cemetery of Albania is located in which city?
58. Which airport has its ICAO code EGPD?
59. Which famous painting was stolen in 2010 from Mohammed Mahmoud Khalil Museum, Cairo, Egypt?
Poppy Flowers by Vincent van Gogh
60. What is the fastest-growing religion in Ireland?
61. What is the process by which two or more different strains of a virus, or strains of two or more different viruses, combine to form a new subtype?
62. Turku is the third populous city in which European country?
63. Blood Capillaries was invented by whom?
64. Mount Hayes, USA is located in which state?
65. What animal’s penis is four feet long when erect?
66. Mount Fairweather is located in which mountain range?
Saint Elias Mountains
67. Amami Islands Botanical Garden, Kagoshima is founded in which country?
68. Ding dong, an onomatopoeia, is a sound of what?
the sound of a ringing bell
69. In March 2019, FIFA confirmed that which tournament would no longer be staged?
FIFA Confederations Cup
70. China Sun-Fin-Chin, Russia bayan, Norway trekkspill what is it?
71. What is a Clothes moth?
72. The first FIFA Women’s World Cup was held in which year?
73. Momme Andresen (1857-1951), an industrial research chemist who made inventions relating to photography was born in which country?
74. Which Roman Emperor ruled from 24 January 41 – 13 October 54 (13 years, 8 months, and 19 days)?
Tiberius Claudius Caesar, Augustus Germanicus
75. The Aetherius Society believes who is alive and living on Venus?
76. Abau Airport is located in which country?
Papua New Guinea
77. Ur was an ancient city in which civilization?
78. Tongo Island is located in which country?
79. Manuel I, Megas Komnenos was an Emperor in which Empire?
Empire of Trebizond
80. In 1917 Lucy Slowe was the first US what?
Black tennis champion
81. According to the IUCN, what is the conservation status of insect Robust restio grasshopper (Betiscoides sjostedti)?
82. Who are a pair of con men whom Huck and Jim rescue as they are being run out of a river town in The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn?
The duke and the dauphin
83. Mount Mitchell mountain peak is located in which country?
North Carolina, USA
84. What is the population of microstate Tuvalu?
85. For $150 you can become a licensed what in Texas?
Dead animal hunter
86. Which airport has its IATA code ACH?
St. Gallen–Altenrhein Airport
87. Mount Whitney mountain is located in which mountain range?
88. Where will you eat Holodets?
89. Which US state has its capital Denver?
90. Frass is the correct word for what?
Insect faces – bug shit
91. 2001: Who is the first African American to win an Academy Award for Best Actress (for Monster’s Ball)?
92. In which country do you need to travel to visit the Beni Sweif Zoo?
93. Creak, an onomatopoeia, is a sound of what?
the sound a door makes when opening
94. Cayo Savannah island is located in which country?
95. The Greek word meaning The writings of prostitutes now what?
96. Anime was invented in which country?
97. Alois Alzheimer, a psychiatrist who discovered Alzheimer´s disease, a degeneration of the brain in old age was born in which country?
98. Which formally existed from 1674 with the coronation of Shivaji as the Chhatrapati and ended in 1818?
The Maratha Empire or the Maratha Confederacy
99. Kotoka International Airport is located in which country?
100. Christine Jorgensen in 1952 was the world’s first what?
Sex Change Operation
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Common General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 English Quiz Questions General Knowledge Trivia Printable
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 Easy Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quiz
- 100 Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers for Adults Quizzes
- 100 Fun Holiday Trivia Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Holiday Quiz Questions and Answers Printable Trivia
- 100 All Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Quizzes Printable
- 100 Fun Easy Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Fun Trivia General Knowledge Questions Printable Quizzes
- 100 Fun Trivia Questions and Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Quiz Questions and Answers Trivia General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids Quizzes General
- 100 July Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quizzes
- 100 Trivia with Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Marvel Trivia Questions and Answers General Quizzes
- 100 Trivial Pursuit Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Weird Trivia Questions and Answers Fun Quiz General
- 100 Nearly Impossible Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Hard Questions to Answer Quiz Trivia General Knowledge