Easy general knowledge questions with answers GK online free trivia quiz in English are based on much useful information from diversified areas. A thorough understanding of easy general knowledge questions with answers is essential for success in many aspects of life. When it comes to your work, financial and health well-being, personal growth, and relationships, having a firm foundation of common knowledge will serve you well.
Easy general knowledge questions with answers are important for a variety of reasons, including impressing a potential employer at a job interview, keeping up with current events in the news, and just being able to participate in a vibrant conversation with your friends.
There are many easy strategies and tactics you may use to expand and improve your easy general knowledge questions with answers or deepen your ability to remember facts and statistics.
We’ll go through a variety of topics to help you broaden, grow, and improve your easy general knowledge questions with answers. This post will show you how to include a common knowledge expansion habit into your daily routine that will benefit you in many aspects of your life.
When we talk about general or easy general knowledge questions with answers, we typically mean having a moderate to advanced awareness of a variety of issues that are important to our lives and culture.
Most inquiries on easy general knowledge questions with answers fit into one of the categories listed above. You don’t have to be an expert on any of these areas to have common knowledge.
Easy general knowledge questions with answers
1. 85C Bakery Cafe was founded in 2004 which city?
2. Where is Asinan betawi, a salad made from a mix of pickled vegetables originated?
3. What is the length of the Amazon river?
4. Which country has its internet country domain TLD .pl?
5. What two things are used to stuff a Welshman Cheese?
6. Augrabies Falls is located in which country?
Northern Cape, South Africa
7. What is the gestation duration of Guinea pig (Cavia sp.)?
8. Which bird from southeast Asian rainforests has a hornlike structure on its head that looks like an extra beak?
Rhinoceros hornbill bird
9. What are the activities or procedures that are taken to safeguard a resource from change, degradation, or destruction in order to keep the thing intact or avoid decay or decomposition?
10. In Old England what would you do with your titties?
It’s an old word for Sisters
11. Inaash Association is a brand from which country?
12. What percent of people take into texting the things they could not express in person?
13. What is the study of the structure of cells?
14. Congo river outflows to which water body?
15. What English king was killed with a red hot poker up his arse?
16. What is to re-fill a trench once excavation has been completed?
17. The calls of which animal of Latin American forests can be heard almost 5km away?
Black howler monkeys
18. What is the fundamental shared beliefs that mandate a society’s laws, behavioral expectations, and desirable attributes?
19. Name a European country without a river.
20. Parachutes were invented for what use?
Fire escapes — people jump
21. Which country has its National Emblem – Leopard?
22. English Ladies Football Association was founded in which year?
23. On average, a pen can write approximately how many words?
24. Which airport has its ICAO code DNAA?
Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport
25. What color is puke?
26. What is thiamin?
27. In the FA Cup, which team are the 2021 champion, having beaten Chelsea 1–0 in the final?
28. Iberian ham (Jamón ibérico) is a delicacy in which location?
29. Dreketi River is located in which Ocaenaian country?
30. A Scatologist studies what?
Excrement Crap – Shit
31. Chattahoochee River – 430 miles (690 km) is located in which US state?
32. Donington Grand Prix Collection is located in which English city?
33. What is the religious group that follows a prophet and does not adhere to the values of their larger society?
34. What is the length of the Danube, the second-longest river in Europe?
2,860 km (1,780 mi)
35. How was Tristram Shandy (fictional character) circumcised?
A Sash window fell on it
36. Lanzarote Airport is located in which country?
Lanzarote, Canary Islands, Spain
37. The National Football Museum is England’s national museum of football located in which city?
38. Abdur Rahman Khan’s Mausoleum is located in which city?
39. Aberdeen Airport is located in which country?
Scotland, United Kingdom
40. In the theatre what do the initials FOH stand for?
Front of House
41. Bandeng Juwana: processed tender boned milkfish originated from the fishing town of Juwana, east of Semarang in which country?
42. Which airport has its IATA code ACD?
Alcides Fernández Airport
43. Where is Empal, sweet and spicy fried beef dish originate?
44. What is the brand Chanel 2.55?
45. What links Mozart’s Don Giovanni and Bizet’s Carmen location Set in?
Seville in Spain
46. What is the name of a real pony made famous by Marguerite Henry’s children’s book of the same name?
Misty of Chincoteague
47. What is a Grade II listed building famous as the birthplace of rugby league football in 1895?
The George Hotel in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, England
48. Originated in Spain, what is Albatinah?
a goat breed
49. What is a magical healer called in Anthropology?
50. In Russia by law the homeless must be where after 10 pm?
51. Mausoleum of Antonio Agostinho Neto, is locted in which city in Angola?
52. Les Amis restaurant is located in which country?
53. What is Azerbaijan’s third-largest city, with a population of around 335,600?
54. Nasi ayam: a dish composed of rice, chicken, egg, tofu, and served with a sweet-salty coconut milk gravy is originated in which location?
55. In the opera Tosca what was Tosca’s profession?
56. Flor de Maga (Montezuma Speciossisima) is the national flower in which country?
57. Messi is a what in Oman?
a goat breed
58. Bali duck is similar to which other popular duck?
Indian Runner Duck
59. Where is the present location of the ancient city Six cities north of the Oxus Alexander the Great founded?
one of which may be Termez, Uzbekistan
60. Where will the 2002 Winter Olympics be held?
Salt Lake – USA
61. What supernatural being is more powerful than a spirit and is worshiped by members of a religion; also known as gods or goddesses in Anthropology?
62. Billericay town is located in which country?
63. Where is the home of the chicken breed Sabzwari?
64. What is the nationality of Jordan?
65. West End Girls was the debut hit for what pop duo in the 80s?
Pet shop boys
66. the Maldives celebrates Independence Day on what date?
67. What is Yerevanian in Albenia?
68. What is the Blue Moon of Josephine?
an expensive piece of Jewelry
69. Which country shares the drainage basin of Mackenzie–Slave–Peace–Finlay river?
70. Who sculpted the four lions in Trafalgar Square?
Sir Edwin Landseer
71. The Adventures of Augie March was written by whom in 1953?
72. African Serval is a what type of pet breed?
73. Where is the home of the water buffalo breed Azi Kheli?
74. Albino Cory is a what type of breed?
75. Walter Gropius founded what art/design movement?
Bauerhus in Germany
76. What is Tube Bait?
These tubular lures are made of soft plastic and fished with specific weighted hooks put into the hollow body.
77. Belted Galloway is what in Scotland?
78. Which US president liked to have his head rubbed with petroleum jelly while eating his breakfast in bed?
79. Name a word with vowels in order.
80. What would you do with a blue willie?
Raise it – it’s a flag
81. Who did the Welsh take on the Changeling creature according to mythology?
82. Emperor Philip the Arab earned what Roman imperial victory title in ca 247?
Germanicus Maximus (“great victor in Germania”)
83. Who was the 2nd Earl of Norfolk (1190-1221) in the reign of King John?
84. What is Hiligaynon?
85. In Florida it’s illegal to molest what?
A Trash Can
86. What is the name of dry winds hitting the lower western slopes of the Andes?
Garua, la garúa, or garoa
87. Where is the home of Mishima cattle breed?
88. What is another name of 30 years anniversary?
89. Jerez de la Frontera city is located in which country?
90. In Old English what kind of person often had a ‘shite’ Gossip – phrase?
Chit Chat from it
91. Name an Oceanian country that begins and ends with the same letter.
92. Chow Chow is a what kind of pet?
93. The Islamic state guarantees its non-Muslim citizens security and protection in return for which tax?
94. What is the output of the keyboard shortcut CTRL + SHIFT?
Switch the keyboard layout when multiple keyboard layouts are available
95. In the Terminator film who was the boy who would be the leader?
John Conner — mother Sarah
96. The Sound and the Fury was written by whom?
97. What is the meaning of the French Idiom – filer à l’anglaise?
to sneak out
98. What is the chemical name of Vitamin L1?
99. Karen McDougal was a cheerleader in which institution?
River Valley High School
100. Leather Apron was an alternative name for what famous figure?
Jack the Ripper
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Common General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 English Quiz Questions General Knowledge Trivia Printable
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 Easy Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quiz
- 100 Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers for Adults Quizzes
- 100 Fun Holiday Trivia Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Holiday Quiz Questions and Answers Printable Trivia
- 100 All Holiday Trivia Questions and Answers Quizzes Printable
- 100 Fun Easy Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Fun Trivia General Knowledge Questions Printable Quizzes
- 100 Fun Trivia Questions and Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Easy Quiz Questions and Answers Trivia General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers for Kids Quizzes General
- 100 July Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quizzes
- 100 Trivia with Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Marvel Trivia Questions and Answers General Quizzes
- 100 Trivial Pursuit Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Weird Trivia Questions and Answers Fun Quiz General
- 100 Nearly Impossible Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Hard Questions to Answer Quiz Trivia General Knowledge